Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Top Ten Films NOT on VUDU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Ten Films NOT on VUDU

Hey everyone, I'm posting this in an attempt to get the ball rolling on some of these films. With Monster Squad recently becoming available and therefore knocked off my list, I like to think I had something to do with it (I didn't) but anyway, here is the new list. The Top 10 films that need to be available (to purchase) on Vudu.

10. Big Jake - There are a plethora of John Wayne westerns available, but one of my favorite's is this film about a grandfather who tracks down a gang of outlaws who has kidnapped is grandson. It's short, it's violent and one of my favorite memories is watching this with my grandfather.

9. The Howling - I'm a huge werewolf fan, always have been. And in my opinion this is one of the greatest werewolf pics of all time. It definitely needs to be available with the quickness.

8. The Graduate - We go from one of the greatest werewolf films of all time to one of the greatest films of all time. I know you can rent it, but why have it for rent and not buy? It doesn't make any sense.

7. Apocalypto - I've never actually seen this but I desperately want to and have heard great things about it. It's also one I've seen pop up on many request lists here. Hopefully this can be added soon.

6. Little Foxes - Bette Davis and Teresa Wright are amazing in this. It's a little known classic that features what I think both of these actresses finest performances. I love this film and wish it was on here.

5. Notorious - Another classic film and a Hitchock great that is surprisingly vacant from Vudu availability. Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman have such great chemistry. Claude Rains still draws suspense.

4. Rebecca - Another awesome Hitchcock film that is nowhere to be found. The only Hitchcock film to win Best Picture. Come on Vudu show the master of suspense some respect. Don't be like the academy and ignore one of the top 5 directors of all time!!

3. Young Guns - My childhood mates and I used to reenact this movie, galloping around and pretending to shoot each other. Probably not the best thing for kids to do but we had tons of fun. I was always Chavez. I have the second one but I don't think it's available anymore. But please get this one on here if possible.

2. Halloween - Every other Halloween film in the world is on here, but not the original that kicked it all off. Come on people, can you not get the rights? How can I have a horror marathon without one of the greatest horror films of all time?!

1. And the film I see on almost all request lists and number one on mine (drumroll.....) "I"m the Greatest Swordsman that Ever Lived" That's right.... WILLOW!! Where is Willow? Another film I except is tied up in licensing, Hopefully whatever is holding this up will get resolved soon. They did it with Monster Squad my previous number 1, next is Willow's turn. Let's go.

Comment below, I'd love to see your top tens!

I just want Halloween (and 4 and 5)!! Hopefully with the new movie coming out, we will get them on Vudu!

Comment

My top movies that aren't available are:
      1) Lord of the Flies (original)
      2) My Fair Lady
      3) Cocoon
      4) Young Frankenstein
      5) Foul Play
      6) Halloween
      7) Four Seasons (1981)
      8) Rebecca
      9) The Abyss
      10) All the Right Moves

Most of these movies are not available for streaming anywhere, so I can't blame Vudu for those. It's crazy that the studios don't make these movies available!

Comment

I forgot about Young Frankenstein!

Comment

Here are the 15 I would want:

Stalag 17
          Twelve O'Clock High
          Witness for the Prosecution
          The Apartment
          The Best Years of Our Lives
          M*A*S*H
          Ed Wood
          Henry V (Branagh)
          My Darling Clementine
          Time Bandits
          Lion in Winter
          Manchurian Candidate (original)
          An American Werewolf in London
          Halloween (original)
          Rififi

Comment

Originally posted by abrown8589 View Post

Halloween (original)
            This one has been available for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by abrown8589 View Post

Stalag 17
              Twelve O'Clock High
              Witness for the Prosecution
              The Apartment
              The Best Years of Our Lives
              M*A*S*H
              Ed Wood
              Henry V (Branagh)
              My Darling Clementine
              Time Bandits
              Lion in Winter
              Manchurian Candidate (original)
              An American Werewolf in London
              Halloween (original)
              Rififi
              Stalag 17 and My Darling Clementine are available on vudu.

Comment

Cold War (2018)
                El Cid (1961)
                Young Frankenstein
                any and all Kurasawa not currently available. Hidden Fortress, Yojimbo, Sanjuro, Red Beard, etc...

Comment

Halloween
                  Stalag 17
                  My Darling Clementine

At my last check, these are not available disk to digital.

Comment

Working...
                  X