Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Apple TV - Feedback and technical support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@JefferyVUDU - just dawned on me that The Dolby Atmos Experience (Bundle) is not even 4K and/or it's not in Dolby Atmos.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffreyVUDU View Post

When officially released TVOS 11.4.1 should solve the issues.
      TVOS 11.4.1 has been released and I've upgraded, but I'm still not getting the DV version for Thor Ragnarok or Black Panthor. The details screen shows that both only have HDR10 versions. Neither movies mentions DV in the details screen. The Last Jedi does mentioned DV and does play back in DV.

Does something need to be changed on the server side for movies like Thor Ragnarok and Black Panthor to support Dolby Vision?

Comment

Originally posted by Morac View Post

TVOS 11.4.1 has been released and I've upgraded, but I'm still not getting the DV version for Thor Ragnarok or Black Panthor. The details screen shows that both only have HDR10 versions. Neither movies mentions DV in the details screen. The Last Jedi does mentioned DV and does play back in DV.

Does something need to be changed on the server side for movies like Thor Ragnarok and Black Panthor to support Dolby Vision?
        Yes, we are in the process of re-publishing Dolby Vision versions for Apple TV. Had to wait until the 11.4.1 update was officially out before we did that, otherwise people would see the same issue until they could get the update.

Comment

Originally posted by FabianR View Post
          @JefferyVUDU - just dawned on me that The Dolby Atmos Experience (Bundle) is not even 4K and/or it's not in Dolby Atmos.
          It's not in 4K but it is in Dolby atmos. When I watch it on my PlayStation audio switches on my receiver to atmos input and output after about a second into playback. Make sure you have your device configured properly

Comment

Oops... my bad. I do get Atmos when playing on my 940E's Android TV VUDU app, but I'm not getting it when playing it through my Apple TV 4K.

Comment

Are we ever going to get the Watch next functionality on the ATV? Makes watching a TV series mind-numbingly difficult. Compared to the Vudu app on the Roku, the ATV Vudu app is garbage.

Comment

I wanted to watch "Back to the Future" on my Apple TV tonight. Once I hit PLAY, I received an error that "Back to the Future" is not available on Apple TV, so I should contact VUDU. Are there some movies not available for playback?

Comment

My Vudu library on AppleTV 4K never loads, and I think has something to do with the number of movies I have. Please fix this so that I am able to use Vudu through AppleTV 4K. I'm sure that there are many others in the same boat as me.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxsdesdexxx View Post
                    My Vudu library on AppleTV 4K never loads, and I think has something to do with the number of movies I have. Please fix this so that I am able to use Vudu through AppleTV 4K. I'm sure that there are many others in the same boat as me.
                    When your movies in library are not showing up, you can select on "My Movies" button on the left menu and press (click) on your remote controller. It will force to load your library again.

Comment

Hi, I would like to know when autoplay will be added to the Vudu Apple TV app. I've been purchasing full seasons of TV series recently and intend to purchase more over time, but I would like to be able to start one episode and let the episodes play automatically from there when using my Apple TV.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Hi - I sent this to Vudu tech support via email form, but didn't get a reply. Using an Apple TV 4K with the latest TVOS Beta 12 and Vudu app up to date (last update in May 2018), 4UHD videos periodically stutter. Audio is unaffected, but image will stutter (best way I can describe it) for a moment - the image will freeze-frame on something for about a second, causing the image to jerk and then resume normal playback. This has happened while watching Black Panther and Thor Raganarok (I use the Vudu app mostly for Disney 4K). It's hard to predict as it can be 30min-1hr between occurrences. I'm not sure how to report this, so any help in getting this to the right people at Vudu so they can work on the issue would be great. I don't expect to really troubleshoot the issue, but with the beta turning to a final release next month, I wanted to report it (also, is anyone else on Beta 12 having this issue with a ATV 4K?). Thanks.

Comment

I?m watching Avengers Infinity War and at 30:03 in, the video froze while the audio continued. I tried to rewind and got a ?Content Unavailabile (-11819) We don?t have a version of this content on Apple TV? error. This is reproducible. If I play again it?s past that spot (or I fast forward past) it plays.

There appears to be something bad in the encode at that spot (30:03).

Comment

Originally posted by Morac View Post
                            I?m watching Avengers Infinity War and at 30:03 in, the video froze while the audio continued. I tried to rewind and got a ?Content Unavailabile (-11819) We don?t have a version of this content on Apple TV? error. This is reproducible. If I play again it?s past that spot (or I fast forward past) it plays.

There appears to be something bad in the encode at that spot (30:03).
                            Happened again at 1:57:40 and again during the credits. A few other times the picture broke up.

Comment

Hi. New to Vudu.

I have the ATV 4K. I have the most recent TVOS 12 Beta installed. I have it set to play atmos audio. I am running the ATV into my Denon X3400H receiver via tested high quality HDMI. I then pass the video on to my Sony X900E TV via HDMI.

Last night I watched my first VUDU movie, Black Panther. It was offered at the .99 cent promo rate. But it would not pass Atmos to my receiver. When pressing the info button on my remote, it showed PCM input using 5 speakers and not sending atmos content for my atmos enabled speakers. And yes, I have the amp assigned for Dolby Front.

Any ideas if this is a shared experience with others with the Beta, or is something set up wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Benson View Post

When your movies in library are not showing up, you can select on "My Movies" button on the left menu and press (click) on your remote controller. It will force to load your library again.
                                Thanks for the help, but this does not work for me. Nothing happens and the library never losds.

Comment

Working...
                                X