Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Connection Failed code 1:200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection Failed code 1:200

I am trying to connect to Vudu via a Vizio VBR231 device. I tested the wireless internet connection and it is working correctly. The message on screen is as follows:

Connection Failed

Detail: code 1:200

More Info:
    Software version: 3.0.0-52460-SystemDriverBcmBDCARD 1.0

One important question is if the service available in Puerto Rico as a USA territory. My IP is from Puerto Rico.

Re: Connection Failed code 1:200

The service is not available outside the US at this time.
    Last edited by DanielH; 04-23-2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Is there any way around this? The only reason I bought the blu ray was so I could use vudu and such..

Comment

i have the same problem , there is no chance to get that services in our country ???

i live in bahrain

and thanks a lot

Comment

VUDU streams licensed content. The license at this time is bound to subscribers in the United States. This is from the VUDU FAQ:

http://supports.vudu.com/questions/1...nt+country%3F+

Comment

I have a 5m High speed internet the only thing that I not have is a warning that says Vudu is only for use in the United States!! You should give some warning to the people that only works in the United States before buy.or better sell your product only in the United States.

Comment

Dan H

This is a joke. They sell and promote these devices in Puerto Rico with all the logos outside the box (bright and colorful logos that say Buy Me!!!). It is only after you buy the product that you find out that the service does not apply outside the 50 US states. My argument is that content for Facebook, You Tube and Twitter does not infringe the license agreements you mention (these services are available in PR already) but are embedded into the vudu application. Doesn't this contradict your statement?

I will open a case with the local authorities and FCC for false representation. Locally the agencies can rule (in the past they had both Costco and Walmart/ Sam's to follow their rules, subject to heavy fines), to display a big sticker outside every box that reads that the service does not apply locally. I know the guy to call who will take care of this.

And for me, bad advertisement for vudu. Going back to return my purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by pjrt1 View Post
                Dan H

This is a joke. They sell and promote these devices in Puerto Rico with all the logos outside the box (bright and colorful logos that say Buy Me!!!). It is only after you buy the product that you find out that the service does not apply outside the 50 US states. My argument is that content for Facebook, You Tube and Twitter does not infringe the license agreements you mention (these services are available in PR already) but are embedded into the vudu application. Doesn't this contradict your statement?

I will open a case with the local authorities and FCC for false representation. Locally the agencies can rule (in the past they had both Costco and Walmart/ Sam's to follow their rules, subject to heavy fines), to display a big sticker outside every box that reads that the service does not apply locally. I know the guy to call who will take care of this.

And for me, bad advertisement for vudu. Going back to return my purchase.
                Dan H

Will I ever receive a reply to this comment?

Comment

I LIVE in the US and STILL get this code!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristalJo View Post
                    I LIVE in the US and STILL get this code!
                    Christaljo,

Where in the US are you located? Is there any other information that is displayed when you receive the error message.

Comment

I have the code 1:200
                      Hardware id: VZO1BC8200199D2ACFB6
                      Device id: 71A6B6
                      Software version: 3.0.0-72847-VZO1BC82-1.0-108305
                      I'm at Venezuela
                      What could I do?

Comment

Originally posted by remm2992 View Post
                        I have the code 1:200
                        Hardware id: VZO1BC8200199D2ACFB6
                        Device id: 71A6B6
                        Software version: 3.0.0-72847-VZO1BC82-1.0-108305
                        I'm at Venezuela
                        What could I do?
                        Our apologies, but the service will not work outside the US.

Comment

Re: Connection Failed code 1:200 - US CUSTOMER

I started receiving this on all three of my VUDU devices recently. I live in New Hampshire, USA (Comcast).

OPPO:

More info: Hardware id: OPPOB10 X0022DE 8B6BF4A 498EFD6
                          Device ID: 14DE139
                          Software version: 3.1.0-112393-SystemDriverArm11mtk BD 1.0-108305

PS3:

More info: Hardware id: SPS3DEV 175d46c aacafea f88632a ceefdbe d5d9257 90C498
                          Device id: 12050DE
                          Software version: 3.1.0-117811-Ps3-108305

Boxee Box:

More info: Hardware id: BOXEB00 15CD998 80C3A38 35257E6 20100
                          Device id: A5C427
                          Software version: 3.0.0-69411-Boxee 1.5.1.23735-b6a5be1-108305

Here's what ipchicken.com and ip6.me report (and yes, we have IPv6 enabled here):

IP Address: 75.69.186.131
                          Name Address: c-75-69-186-131.hsd1.nh.comcast.net

IPv6: 2001:470:1f07:1609:9d56:6674:94dd:2c2f

Could our IPv6 address be confusing your geolocation database? And before you ask, no, I'm not willing to disable IPv6 house-wide.

Thanks!

- Dave

Comment

Originally posted by ViperGeek View Post
                            I started receiving this on all three of my VUDU devices recently. I live in New Hampshire, USA (Comcast).

OPPO:

More info: Hardware id: OPPOB10 X0022DE 8B6BF4A 498EFD6
                            Device ID: 14DE139
                            Software version: 3.1.0-112393-SystemDriverArm11mtk BD 1.0-108305

PS3:

More info: Hardware id: SPS3DEV 175d46c aacafea f88632a ceefdbe d5d9257 90C498
                            Device id: 12050DE
                            Software version: 3.1.0-117811-Ps3-108305

Boxee Box:

More info: Hardware id: BOXEB00 15CD998 80C3A38 35257E6 20100
                            Device id: A5C427
                            Software version: 3.0.0-69411-Boxee 1.5.1.23735-b6a5be1-108305

Here's what ipchicken.com and ip6.me report (and yes, we have IPv6 enabled here):

IP Address: 75.69.186.131
                            Name Address: c-75-69-186-131.hsd1.nh.comcast.net

IPv6: 2001:470:1f07:1609:9d56:6674:94dd:2c2f

Could our IPv6 address be confusing your geolocation database? And before you ask, no, I'm not willing to disable IPv6 house-wide.

Thanks!

- Dave
                            This started happening to me too just 2 or 3 days ago. I live in Nebraska and am trying to access the service FROM Nebraska. Anything connected to my home network fails with an error.
                            Coincidentally, I've just packed up all movie discs to move and this is the only time I was completely relying on Vudu for movies and it doesn't work. This type of thing is what keeps me from switching to only digital content.

Comment

Originally posted by Kxronos View Post
                              This started happening to me too just 2 or 3 days ago. I live in Nebraska and am trying to access the service FROM Nebraska. Anything connected to my home network fails with an error.
                              Coincidentally, I've just packed up all movie discs to move and this is the only time I was completely relying on Vudu for movies and it doesn't work. This type of thing is what keeps me from switching to only digital content.
                              Anything? I switched ISP a couple of months ago to Comcast and have had zero luck with Vudu customer service on this issue and I cannot access my Ultraviolet library OR my Vudu purchased content. Extremely frustrating. I live in Seattle, WA.

Comment

Working...
                              X