Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Saved Promotions in Account Info page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saved Promotions in Account Info page

[DELETED]

Re: Saved Promotions in Account Info page

Originally posted by JakeTheSnakeMan View Post
    Under my Account Info page there are two movies listed under the heading "Saved Promotions". Next to them are buttons that say "Retrieve". When I click it, it brings me to a page that has the name of the movie with a link to "My VUDU". So what is the deal with the Saved Promotions?
    You'll see "Saved Promotions" if you didn't finish the process of redeeming your promotion. Sometimes, you'll see it if you're trying to redeem a movie you already have on your account.

Comment

I've had The Amazing Spiderman 3D in my Save Promotions since Nov 2012. I've been clicking on it and it never adds to my Library. VUDU support ticket says "Waiting on Engineering".

Comment

[DELETED]

Comment

Originally posted by E55KEV View Post
          I've had The Amazing Spiderman 3D in my Save Promotions since Nov 2012. I've been clicking on it and it never adds to my Library. VUDU support ticket says "Waiting on Engineering".
          Hi Kev,

What is your case number? I'll get you taken care of.

Do you still not have the movie available in your VUDU library?

Comment

I do as well. Somehow I have 4 different movies in my Saved Promotions section...

Comment

I have one in mine. Is it possible to clear it off or transfer it to a friend?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnkyKong View Post
                I have one in mine. Is it possible to clear it off or transfer it to a friend?
                The codes are non-transferable. But, we can clear off the movie at your request. Send me a PM with the email address and movie you would like removed and I can help

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
                  But, we can clear off the movie at your request.
                  Most of the movies I have listed in the "Saved Promotions" are from Walmart pre-orders. And I'd be much more interested in getting the related movies to appear normally in lists across, instead of being part of a package. Some of the movies are several clicks away once you navigate through the featurettes in the promo package. (Iron Man 3 for example.)

I have stopped redeeming the codes that come with the physical discs because it doesn't alleviate this issue. Any chance this is on the roadmap?

Comment

Originally posted by FattyMoBookyButt View Post
                    Most of the movies I have listed in the "Saved Promotions" are from Walmart pre-orders. And I'd be much more interested in getting the related movies to appear normally in lists across, instead of being part of a package. Some of the movies are several clicks away once you navigate through the featurettes in the promo package. (Iron Man 3 for example.)

I have stopped redeeming the codes that come with the physical discs because it doesn't alleviate this issue. Any chance this is on the roadmap?
                    If future pre-orders are like Iron Man 3 you have to enter the pre-order code to get the movie in VUDU. IM3 pre-order does not come with a UV code inside the package you get via mail like before. I'm not buying anymore pre-orders because of this and the packaged pre-order bundles.

Comment

Originally posted by E55KEV View Post
                      If future pre-orders are like Iron Man 3 you have to enter the pre-order code to get the movie in VUDU. IM3 pre-order does not come with a UV code inside the package you get via mail like before. I'm not buying anymore pre-orders because of this and the packaged pre-order bundles.
                      I was fine with the process with Iron Man 3. As long as it doesn't cutoff other benefits of the digital code. (Such as UV compatibility, Disney Movie Rewards, etc.) I'm thinking it's inevitable that we'll see a lot more of this to prevent double-dipping of digital copy codes.

To restate my case: I wish it would display the movie "normally" in my collection on whatever device I'm using and not buried behind pictures of walmart ads that don't jive with the rest of the movie posters. Then there are pre-order packages like Oblivion which only contain 1 item...the movie. So it's another wasted click. And finally, I totally forgot I had the ability to watch Cloverfield, because it was hidden in my World War Z pre-order package.

This whole package setup bothers my sensibilities. It's goofy. There should be a link from the movie detail page to any directly related extras. Any additional movies (like Cloverfield, Star Trek with Star Trek: Into Darkness, or Monster House with Hotel Transylvania) should show up as normal movies.

Comment

If I click on it will it give me my UV code back or just retrieve the movie? I was just wondering because I got Amazing Spider-Man then bought the 3D version when best buy had it on sale for 19.99. Redeemed that code and instead of giving the 3D version it went into saved promotions. I don't have the slip anymore and have a case for the movie through VUDU that I just opened when I seen the thread on here about the movie. If I can get the code maybe I could give them that or something to prove ownership.

Comment

Hi, I need help please. I was using flixster and now love VUDU so much more. I was showing a buddy how to use Vudu and showing him how to enter codes and stuff. I had entered his codes under my account but I told him it wouldn't be added to my account because I already had the movie like flixster does. Well I was wrong, it saved it under my Saved Promotions, and now my buddy can't get his movies because they are on mine and he is mad at me. Anyway to get these cleared out so he can have his movies? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sanctus919 View Post
                            Hi, I need help please. I was using flixster and now love VUDU so much more. I was showing a buddy how to use Vudu and showing him how to enter codes and stuff. I had entered his codes under my account but I told him it wouldn't be added to my account because I already had the movie like flixster does. Well I was wrong, it saved it under my Saved Promotions, and now my buddy can't get his movies because they are on mine and he is mad at me. Anyway to get these cleared out so he can have his movies? Thanks.
                            We can't transfer the movies from one account to the other. You may want to reach out to support so see if you can get a replacement code.

Comment

Working...
                            X