Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Unable to Play Next Episode After Being Prompted for a Rating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbyboop1977
    replied
    Anything

Leave a comment:

• Bbyboop1977
    replied
    Fix it

Leave a comment:

• Bbyboop1977
    replied
    Ugh any fix yet. Getting soooooo extremely annoying to be asked to rate an episode after every 3 episodes. Then not being able to play next episode without having to exit the app. How bout just turn off the rate of episodes.

Leave a comment:

• Bbyboop1977
    replied
    The same thing happens to me all the time. Every three episodes of law and order svu it asks me to rate. Just have to exit the app and then the episode will play. Very annoying though and wish they would fix it.

Leave a comment:

• newmusser707
    replied
    I was literally just talking with my husband about this. He purchase the full series of Alias for me and after every 4 episodes I'm prompted to rate the last episode I watched. When I click Done, it brings me back to the list of seasons and episodes and I am not able to watch anymore until the next day. It's so frustrating. We should be able to watch as much as we want, especially since we purchased it.

Leave a comment:

• Monnnn
    replied
    dreambig8907 if you turn off auto play the issue is resolved. The only annoying thing is you have to manually get to the next episode but at least it will play.

Leave a comment:

• dreambig8907
    replied
    Has anyone received an answer to this? As I’m sure most do, I make my purchases for tv shows directly through Vudu. Considering the high amounts of money I spend, having close to 1,000 titles in my library, I’d sure like to know why I cannot play the episodes I have paid for in full? Suits has 9 total seasons, which I paid for, however each season has at least 3 episodes that do not play. Same issue as described in the first initial post. Sends me to a rating screen, then back to select episode, when I click on next episode in line I get nothing. I can skip to the episode after the one I need to watch, but it does not allow me to play the current “up next” episode. In fact, it isn’t until I skip that episode and go THREE episodes after, that I am able to double back and play the episode I “missed”. This is ridiculous. Please advise if anyone has received word back on how to stop this!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• AAD213
    replied
    On a rare occasion, I've had that happen in the past (even if never entered a rating when prompted), it seems like exiting the VUDU app fixed the issue for a while at that time.

P.S. The above happened on my PS3 but I have not had that happen anymore for over a month, perhaps it's because I turned off the auto-play option in the VUDU app.

Leave a comment:

• StarrLinc
    replied
    Same. Super irritating its happened so much. Currently unable to watch the season finale of a show I purchased because it won't play.

Leave a comment:

• FelipeF
    replied
    Let me have someone look into this and I'll get back to you all.

Leave a comment:

• masian
    replied
    Samesies. Watching Life, it autoplays a few episodes, then after prompting to review an episode, I'm not able to play the next episode.
    I can play a previous or skip an episode but it will not play the next one unless I close the app. This has occured 4 times, or I would not have bothered to post it.

Leave a comment:

• holographic22
    replied
    Same situation different shows. I had it happen a couple of weeks ago while powering thru Avatar. Just once I think in 3rd season. This past week it's happened twice with battlestar galactica season 2 (episodes 13 then 18). I get the same sudden request for a rating (in the middle of the season) and then when I do and navigate to the next episode (because vudu app on ps4 doesn't remember where you left off when u go back to episode listings just where you started watching that session ?!?!?!) it will not play. Just the next episode won't play every time. I have tried going back and finishing the episode that prompted the rating to let it finish again and this did nothing. It's only happened to me so far when binge watching shows.

Leave a comment:

• TheJT
    replied
    Same thing happened again after S4E8. I put in my rating, navigated through the menus to S4, tried to play S4E9 and it's not responding.

S4E10 works fine.

Leave a comment:

• Unable to Play Next Episode After Being Prompted for a Rating

Hello,

I am a new Vudu customer who purchased The Office the Complete Series. I am watching on my Roku 4 HD.

After watching several episodes the app prompts me to rate the previous episode. I enter a rating and choose Done. It the puts me back at the list of episodes and does not auto-play the next one. This is all fine, BUT...

I cannot watch the next episode. I highlight it, press enter on my remote and nothing happens. No error - the episode simply won't play.

If I go to the episode after that (thus skipping an episode) it works fine. I can highlight the episode, press enter on my remote, and it plays.

This has happened repeatedly. Every time I get asked for a rating I enter the rating, get moved back to the "choose an episode" screen, and I cannot watch the next episode no matter how many times I press enter on my remote. It simply ignores the command.

As an example - I was prompted for a rating after S1E4 - The Alliance. I entered my rating then attempted to watch the next episode (S1E5 Basketball) and no matter how many times I pressed enter the episode would not play. If I went back to the menu and chose S1E6 (Hot Girl) it plays immediately. A day or two later I tried to play S1E5 and it worked immediately.

I'm now up to almost the end of season 3 and the issue happens every time I'm prompted to rate the previous episode. It's like I'm "locked out" of watching the next episode for some reason.

Why is this happening and what can be done to fix it?

Thank you for your time.

-- JT
Working...
X