Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Where did my movies go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did my movies go?

I have used digital codes, and have put 40 movies into my library. When I log get onto my app, it only shows 1 movie. I've tried deleting my app, and re-downloading it, but the movies are still missing. I've even added movies, hoping that would help and it doesnt. Does anyone know what to do? When I called customer support they said the lines are busy and to leave a voice mail, but I feel like I won't get an answer. And my movies have been gone for a while now. But when I log on through my Internet browser, my movies show up.

Re: Where did my movies go?

You might have created 2 Vudu accounts and are logged into different accounts. It is possible to create 2 Vudu accounts with the same email address, a Vudu account and a Walmart login account.

Comment

I also have had an issue with several movies mysteriously vanishing from my My Vudu queue on the Vudu app on my Roku. These missing films, however, do appear with original purchase dates in Balance and History. The missing films do not appear in my library at myuv.com.

How do I resolve this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgasnarova View Post
        I also have had an issue with several movies mysteriously vanishing from my My Vudu queue on the Vudu app on my Roku. These missing films, however, do appear with original purchase dates in Balance and History. The missing films do not appear in my library at myuv.com.

How do I resolve this issue?
        Can you provide some examples of movie titles that are missing?

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
          Films missing from My Vudu
          Purchase Date Title

09/29/2013 Cloud Atlas (no bonus features)
          09/30/2013 Star Trek Into Darkness
          10/08/2013 After Earth
          10/10/2013 World War Z
          10/19/2013 The Great Gatsby
          10/19/2013 Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
          11/03/2013 Hugo
          11/03/2013 Men in Black III
          11/03/2013 Looper
          11/12/2013 Man of Steel
          12/07/2013 G. I. Joe Retaliation
          12/08/2013 Don?t Be Afraid of the Dark
          12/08/2013 Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
          12/08/2013 Green Lantern: Theatrical

I have several hundred films in my collection. This is what I have noticed is missing to date. The missing films are not visible on myuv.com but at least some of them, such as Hugo, Looper, Men in Black III, and Man of Steel, do appear in my linked Flixster account.

I have phoned Vudu customer support twice in the past two weeks trying to get this issue resolved. The support reps I spoke with--both friendly and professional btw--sounded perplexed but suggested it might be an issue with how my Vudu and Ultraviolet accounts might be linked to other accounts.

What can I do to get this resolved?

Comment

https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.ph...s-disappearing

On or about the 14th of this month, I got a call from a friend on a shared account stating that a UV series was no longer appearing in his Vudu account. I decided to unlink & re-link UV from his & my Vudu accounts. Upon doing so, 80 movies disappeared from my main Vudu account, and 380 were gone from his and every other linked account. My count on myuv is down about the same 380.

I contacted Ultraviolet about this and was told they would look into it. Almost every day since then I've emailed them, and I get the same repetitive "We can see all your titles, we are aware this is an issue and are working on it."

It's been almost 2 weeks, and now every time I add a new title to Vudu, at least one old one disappears. My Vudu title count should be around 1515, but it seems to have capped out at 1430. Does anyone know what is happening or is having a similar experience?

My confidence in the Ultraviolet system is completely gone, along with the 4 or 5 grand that the content I am missing is worth. I am on the verge of writing a letter to the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau, and the Consumer Protection Agency and every other organization I can think of.

Update: It's been 2 weeks now, and the last response I last got from Ultraviolet is this unacceptable news:

"Hello,

At this time, we do not have an estimated time of resolution.

Your issue is being worked on, we will notify you once we have more information.

UltraViolet CustomerCare"

There is another thread at Blu-Ray.com forums about this same issue.

Comment

This is one of the reasons I don't share my U/V or Vudu account with others. U/V is too unpredictable enough with just the main account without adding to the complexity of adding 2 or more accounts.

39 UHD
              769 HDX
              2 SD

Comment

Originally posted by mrewster View Post

On or about the 14th of this month, I got a call from a friend on a shared account stating that a UV series was no longer appearing in his Vudu account. I decided to unlink & re-link UV from his & my Vudu accounts. Upon doing so, 80 movies disappeared from my main Vudu account, and 380 were gone from his and every other linked account. My count on myuv is down about the same 380.

I contacted Ultraviolet about this and was told they would look into it. Almost every day since then I've emailed them, and I get the same repetitive "We can see all your titles, we are aware this is an issue and are working on it."

It's been almost 2 weeks, and now every time I add a new title to Vudu, at least one old one disappears. My Vudu title count should be around 1515, but it seems to have capped out at 1430. Does anyone know what is happening or is having a similar experience?

My confidence in the Ultraviolet system is completely gone, along with the 4 or 5 grand that the content I am missing is worth. I am on the verge of writing a letter to the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau, and the Consumer Protection Agency and every other organization I can think of.

Update: It's been 2 weeks now, and the last response I last got from Ultraviolet is this unacceptable news:

"Hello,

At this time, we do not have an estimated time of resolution.

Your issue is being worked on, we will notify you once we have more information.

UltraViolet CustomerCare"

There is another thread at Blu-Ray.com forums about this same issue.

I am having the exact same problems word for word. It has been about 2 and a half weeks now and I am starting to get worried that this problem may never get fixed. I have loved VUDU and how it works, but I am seriously considering switching to itunes if UltraViolet cannot figure this crap out soon. I have tried to have patience with UV but I can only sit back and not say anything for so long. And when I ask VUDU if they are helping UV any with this problem they only tell me to "try unlinking and relinking your UV and VUDU accounts." Well obviously I have already tried that. It just seems like they are not too worried about hundreds or thousands of dollars missing.

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
                  Most of my movies are now missing as well. The list under "Balance and History" shows 59 movies but only 23 movies now show up under My VUDU -> My Movies. The movies that show up under My VUDU are the movies marked "Promo/Own" under "Balance and History". Those that are simply marked "Own" have disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by mrewster View Post

On or about the 14th of this month, I got a call from a friend on a shared account stating that a UV series was no longer appearing in his Vudu account. .
                    This is interesting. On or around January 14th is when my missing movies went missing, according to the first Vudu customer support person I telephoned. If we have multiple users reporting similar issues in the same time frame then clearly this glitch or whatever it was must have been quite widespread.

This is most exasperating. Vudu customer support acknowledges I have missing films and can even give me the date that they disappeared. And my missing films are still AWOL somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgasnarova View Post
                      This is interesting. On or around January 14th is when my missing movies went missing, according to the first Vudu customer support person I telephoned. If we have multiple users reporting similar issues in the same time frame then clearly this glitch or whatever it was must have been quite widespread.

This is most exasperating. Vudu customer support acknowledges I have missing films and can even give me the date that they disappeared. And my missing films are still AWOL somewhere.
                      I believe that my movies went missing at about the same time, and it is the exact same problem of movies disappearing and when I add new movies, old movies disappear. I have been told the same thing by UltraViolet saying "they don't have a timeframe for a fix at this time." It is beyond frustrating.

Comment

Let me talk to my engineers to see if there's an issue with UV at the moment. I'll let you guys know what I find out.

Comment

Hi all,

We're working with Vudu to figure out why some movies/episodes are not showing up. The movies are in the UltraViolet system (e.g., mrewster, your UltraViolet Library count is 1514; coleholling your count is 1375; aorcutt it looks like you have two different UltraViolet Libraries, one with 21 items and one with 89, which may be causing some confusion).

We apologize for the problem. We're not sure if it's on the Vudu side or the UtraViolet side, but regardless we'll get it sorted out and make sure nothing is lost.

Jim Taylor
                          CTO, UltraViolet

Comment

As of this morning, all titles have returned to my main Vudu account (1520 movies), and I believe to my shared accounts as well (I never kept an accurate count on those). I am however still only seeing 949 in myuv. I am OK with this for the time being, but I hope this gets updated as well.

Yesterday I spoke with Andrew at Vudu CS, who did a full refresh on my account. I'm guessing this is how the titles have returned. Big thanks to him if this is the case.

Thanks as well for the actions & responses from FelipeF & Mr. Taylor from UltraViolet & here's hoping this gets fully resolved in the near future.

Comment

As of about 9 am this morning all my movies have returned to VUDU. It took about 3 weeks for them to return. I too do not see them all in UV yet but I assume that will take a little time since it is a lot of movies. I am very relieved to have them back, but on a side note some movies that were HD are now SD. I am going to give it a few days to see if it will change on its own, if not I will mention it to UV/VUDU.

Comment

Working...
                              X