atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Not seeing receipt from Vudu for digital purchases and not getting Disney Reward pts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Not seeing receipt from Vudu for digital purchases and not getting Disney Reward pts

    First off, I haven't gotten the receipt that I would normally get in e-mail (at least from my recollection) regarding digital purchases that I recently made of Disney/Marvel purchases. Second, it seems related to that, I'm not seeing Disney Movie Rewards points for digital purchases (that are showing up at DisneyMoviesAnywhere.com) from Vudu that I made over the last few days (specifically Monday, 8/8/2017).

    I just purchased, on Monday, 8/8/2017, three films (2 of which were on sale) and one pre-order that was completed (though I've also not seen the notification of the $3 credit that was promised with that purchase): National Treasure (in HDX), Meet the Robinsons (HDX), The Game Plan (HDX) and pre-order of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (in UHD).

    Neither of these have shown up in my points history at Disney Movie Rewards. Normally at the point the films are added to the DMA library, I get notification of getting the points for these purchases. Is something going on between Disney Rewards and Vudu ?

    #2
    Re: Not seeing receipt from Vudu for digital purchases and not getting Disney Reward

    Check your email, I got my $3 rebate 5 min ago.

    As for the other stuff I've been getting emails on my Disney / Marvel purchases as well as accompanying DMA points including GotG Vol 2 this week.

    This might be a bigger issue with Vudu but it doesn't seem to effect everyone.

    Obviously I would call the 800 support line, not so much the online case submission.

    In the mean time I would also unlink and relink DMA wand Vudu. That's been an issue for me a couple times. And check to make sure that Vudu emails aren't ending up in SPAM which I also sometimes see.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Not seeing receipt from Vudu for digital purchases and not getting Disney Reward

      As it turns out, yep, about 5 - 10 minutes ago I got the notice of the $3 credit. So, at least that is working. I'll give things a chance to work out for a day or two, then complain up the chain if needed.

      I had thought about disconnecting and reconnecting, but at this point the films are showing up in my DMA (Disney Movies Anywhere) account, so I think it was just a notification of some sort that should have gone to DisneyMovieRewards that would have kicked the reward points into my account.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Not seeing receipt from Vudu for digital purchases and not getting Disney Reward

        Originally posted by terpfan1980 View Post
        As it turns out, yep, about 5 - 10 minutes ago I got the notice of the $3 credit. So, at least that is working. I'll give things a chance to work out for a day or two, then complain up the chain if needed.

        I had thought about disconnecting and reconnecting, but at this point the films are showing up in my DMA (Disney Movies Anywhere) account, so I think it was just a notification of some sort that should have gone to DisneyMovieRewards that would have kicked the reward points into my account.
        Are you missing Disney Movie Rewards points from all of your new purchases? At least in my case, I didn't receive points for purchasing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in UHD. But you should have received points for at least your other Disney purchases, I would recommend contacting Disney Movie Rewards directly so they can manually add them.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Not seeing receipt from Vudu for digital purchases and not getting Disney Reward

          Originally posted by VuduAddict View Post
          Are you missing Disney Movie Rewards points from all of your new purchases? At least in my case, I didn't receive points for purchasing Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 in UHD. But you should have received points for at least your other Disney purchases, I would recommend contacting Disney Movie Rewards directly so they can manually add them.
          Yeah, though this problem is not just a Vudu problem it seems. I bought two flicks from another DMA partner today (since I had a little credit to burn off there). The flicks added to my account, show up here for playback if I wish (and I normally wish, as I prefer to use Vudu's interface in most cases), but yet again, no points received through Disney Movie Rewards for these purchases.

          I called in again today. They've gotta research the issue more and see if they can figure out what is going on. Since it isn't just the one partner/provider, resolving this is needed. I don't know if it just my account (I don't see that much squawking about this so far), but definitely something not right in the link from DMA over to DMR.

          I'm glad I don't currently have pressing need for the DMR points. If I had something major I was hoping to redeem for, I'd be pretty unhappy. For now I can wait and check back in a few weeks if they don't add in the points that I should have gotten from today's digital purchases.

          As things now stand, I'm becoming very skeptical that any digital purchase for me will give me reward points and that means that money Disney could have gotten out of me isn't going to go to them quite so quickly. Hopefully they resolve it all soon.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Not seeing receipt from Vudu for digital purchases and not getting Disney Reward

            Originally posted by terpfan1980 View Post
            Yeah, though this problem is not just a Vudu problem it seems. I bought two flicks from another DMA partner today (since I had a little credit to burn off there). The flicks added to my account, show up here for playback if I wish (and I normally wish, as I prefer to use Vudu's interface in most cases), but yet again, no points received through Disney Movie Rewards for these purchases.

            I called in again today. They've gotta research the issue more and see if they can figure out what is going on. Since it isn't just the one partner/provider, resolving this is needed. I don't know if it just my account (I don't see that much squawking about this so far), but definitely something not right in the link from DMA over to DMR.

            I'm glad I don't currently have pressing need for the DMR points. If I had something major I was hoping to redeem for, I'd be pretty unhappy. For now I can wait and check back in a few weeks if they don't add in the points that I should have gotten from today's digital purchases.

            As things now stand, I'm becoming very skeptical that any digital purchase for me will give me reward points and that means that money Disney could have gotten out of me isn't going to go to them quite so quickly. Hopefully they resolve it all soon.
            Was it anything Lion King related? And From Google Play possibly?

            Comment

            Working...
            X