Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their VUDU service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Movies not showing up in VUDU

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Obtained Hunger Games pack from iTunes on Monday it's still not appearing on Vudu nor motion pictures anyplace! Attempting to look for motion picture night.

    Comment


      Recently got John Wick 2 through iTunes and it is not appearing on my Vudu account.

      Comment


        Originally posted by ndkitch View Post
        Recently got John Wick 2 through iTunes and it is not appearing on my Vudu account.
        It isn't going to show up either, because it's not MA eligible.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Wesley View Post
          Obtained Hunger Games pack from iTunes on Monday it's still not appearing on Vudu nor motion pictures anyplace! Attempting to look for motion picture night.
          They're not going to show up either seeing as how none of them are MA eligible.

          Comment


            Several of my recently purchased movies from FandangoNow don?t show up in Vudu. All were purchased in HD. More specifically, the movies Immortals and the The Cold Light of Day didn?t port over to Vudu. What causes this to happen?

            Comment


              Originally posted by AMarsh View Post
              Several of my recently purchased movies from FandangoNow don?t show up in Vudu. All were purchased in HD. More specifically, the movies Immortals and the The Cold Light of Day didn?t port over to Vudu. What causes this to happen?
              It's because they're not MA eligible!

              Comment


                Hi. My son bought Toy story 2 on his iTunes acct thinking it would download into my account through family sharing. I can see it in my account and it downloaded into my iTunes movies, but it doesn?t show up in MA or VUDU. What?s weirder is that when I try to use the buy option through MA it takes me back to my iTunes acct where it shows it?s already in my library. Ultimately we wanted it to port over to VUDU since that?s what we all use, but now we seem stuck. Any ideas? TIA!

                Comment


                  I recently bought the movie After and the redemption instructions lead me to moviesanywhere...I redeemed it there, but it is not showing in my vudu account, which is linked. I was just wondering if it was eligible to show in vudu and how long it normally takes to appear. Thank you in advance for your help.

                  Comment


                    I just noticed that my copy of Prometheus has disappeared from my library. I bought it when it came out back in 2012 and noticed last week it was missing. Even though i have other accounts linked I've used Vudu exclusively for years so i know it was purchased from Vudu. How can i get this resolved?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by drquinones View Post
                      I just noticed that my copy of Prometheus has disappeared from my library. I bought it when it came out back in 2012 and noticed last week it was missing. Even though i have other accounts linked I've used Vudu exclusively for years so i know it was purchased from Vudu. How can i get this resolved?
                      Prometheus was importing from your UV account and was then deleted because your UV link is invalid. Please contact UV support for further assistance.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Star2pixie View Post
                        Hi. My son bought Toy story 2 on his iTunes acct thinking it would download into my account through family sharing. I can see it in my account and it downloaded into my iTunes movies, but it doesn?t show up in MA or VUDU. What?s weirder is that when I try to use the buy option through MA it takes me back to my iTunes acct where it shows it?s already in my library. Ultimately we wanted it to port over to VUDU since that?s what we all use, but now we seem stuck. Any ideas? TIA!
                        Family sharing will share among iTunes accounts, but only the owning account will port to MA.

                        If you have your iTunes account linked to your MA and Vudu, then only MA eligible items that you buy in iTunes will port to your MA and Vudu.

                        MA porting is separate from iTunes family sharing.

                        Comment


                          Having a similar issue with a movie not showing up in VUDU. I redeemed a UV code for The Hangover Trilogy, all 3 show in my UV library, but only 1 & 3 are in VUDU and MA.

                          Comment


                            Hello, I too have issues with a movie not porting over from iTunes. I just purchased UglyDolls and redeemed it on iTunes that did not port. I've redeemed multiple movies on iTunes that almost instantly showed up on Vudu but this movie has yet to be ported over. My assumption is that since the movie is not officially out on DVD till July 31 and that the digital copy says early access that it would not port till then?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by anthonyclark01@yahoo.com View Post
                              Hello, I too have issues with a movie not porting over from iTunes. I just purchased UglyDolls and redeemed it on iTunes that did not port. I've redeemed multiple movies on iTunes that almost instantly showed up on Vudu but this movie has yet to be ported over. My assumption is that since the movie is not officially out on DVD till July 31 and that the digital copy says early access that it would not port till then?
                              This movie is not Movies Anywhere enabled & therefor will not port.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by mrewster View Post

                                This movie is not Movies Anywhere enabled & therefor will not port.
                                Got it. Thank you! Would you happen to know if does show up on Movies Anywhere if it would port then? Or is it a lost cause? Thanks again.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X