Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their VUDU service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Movies not showing up in VUDU

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I'm having this issue tonight with Star Wars. I added to MA about 2 hours ago and still don't see it in Vudu.

    Edit: I added Thor at the same time and it's showing up here.

    Comment


      #17
      I am having the same problem. I redeemed my digital copy of Justice League earlier today with Movies Anywhere. I have my account linked with vudu, and it will not merge. I redeemed my Star Wars and that came with no problem. For some reason, JL will not cross over.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by mbodlovick View Post
        I am having the same problem. I redeemed my digital copy of Justice League earlier today with Movies Anywhere. I have my account linked with vudu, and it will not merge. I redeemed my Star Wars and that came with no problem. For some reason, JL will not cross over.
        Your link with MA is "pending" from what I can see on my end. Try relinking your accounts or contact MA for further assistance.

        Comment


          #19
          Hello Felipe and everyone else. I am experiencing the same problem with my Vudu account, however in my case it is that my UHD purchases from iTunes are not showing up as UHD in VUDU (some are, some aren't). As an example, I purchased the following moves in UHD but they aren't showing up as UHD in iTunes:

          COCO
          Thor: Ragnarok
          The Shape of Water

          There are others as well.

          I think for Thor and Shape of Water it is because VUDU doesn't offer a UHD version of the film so they put the next highest quality. For COCO, however, it is UHD both at iTunes and VUDU. Any idea why that one isn't showing up as UHD?

          Thanks in advance .

          Comment


            #20
            ^^^
            Have you checked to make sure that your MA account shows these titles as UHD?

            97 UHD
            861 HDX
            3 SD

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by svenb352 View Post
              Hello Felipe and everyone else. I am experiencing the same problem with my Vudu account, however in my case it is that my UHD purchases from iTunes are not showing up as UHD in VUDU (some are, some aren't). As an example, I purchased the following moves in UHD but they aren't showing up as UHD in iTunes:

              COCO
              Thor: Ragnarok
              The Shape of Water

              There are others as well.

              I think for Thor and Shape of Water it is because VUDU doesn't offer a UHD version of the film so they put the next highest quality. For COCO, however, it is UHD both at iTunes and VUDU. Any idea why that one isn't showing up as UHD?

              Thanks in advance .

              Coco and Thor are only available in HD at iTunes. You couldn't have purchased them in UHD there. If you want UHD licenses for those two films, you need to purchase them on Vudu, or redeem a UHD code from the UHD disc on Vudu or MA.

              Purchasing (or redeeming a code) either of these movies at iTunes only grants HD.

              Comment


                #22
                Purchased Hunger Games 4 movie pack from iTunes on Monday 4/16 and it?s still not showing up on Vudu nor movies anywhere! Trying to watch for movie night.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by SuperMario View Post
                  Purchased Hunger Games 4 movie pack from iTunes on Monday 4/16 and it?s still not showing up on Vudu nor movies anywhere! Trying to watch for movie night.
                  It's not going to show up on Vudu, as Hunger Games is not a Movies Anywhere title. It is a UV only title. iTunes does not support UV.

                  If you want to watch Hunger Games on Vudu, you either need to purchase it from Vudu, or redeem UV code/s from the Blu on Vudu or FandangoNow.

                  As for the movies you just purchased, you'll need to view them via iTunes.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Have my vudu and Google play accounts synced via movies anywhere. Bought the movie "Spring" via google play yesterday but it won't seem to sync with vudu. Appears to be available on both platforms so not sure why it won't show on vudu for me.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      I'm having similar issue with movies purchased via a combo pack and then using the code in iTunes. Everything is linking alright with for my catalog except for my copy of Captain America. It just doesn't show up anywhere other than iTunes. How do I get it to move over to Vudu?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Hey I recently bought Annihilation and Raiders of the Lost ark and redeemed the codes on iTunes like I normally do and all other movies I?ve done this way have transferred to vudu except for these two. Is there any reason for them not to be there? Just wish I could watch them via vudu :/

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Shanefreeman1226 View Post
                          Hey I recently bought Annihilation and Raiders of the Lost ark and redeemed the codes on iTunes like I normally do and all other movies I?ve done this way have transferred to vudu except for these two. Is there any reason for them not to be there? Just wish I could watch them via vudu :/
                          Both of those movies are owned by Paramount studio which is not a part of Movies Anywhere so they will not transfer from iTunes to Vudu. Lionsgate and MGM are a couple more studios which are also not with Movies Anywhere.

                          124 UHD
                          843 HDX
                          3 SD

                          Comment


                            #28
                            I purchased Den of Theives from Amazon Prime, expecting it to be linked to VUDU. I had purchased two other movies the same time and they showed up. Is there a reason Den of Theives did not?

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Myfaveapoe@yahoo.com View Post
                              I purchased Den of Theives from Amazon Prime, expecting it to be linked to VUDU. I had purchased two other movies the same time and they showed up. Is there a reason Den of Theives did not?
                              This movie cannot be shared, it's not UV or MA eligible.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Lost several movies in vudu account. How do I recoverythem..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X