Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Movies not showing up in VUDU

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I redeemed Phantom Thread on movies anywhere and it never synced over to Vudu. Any help with this?

    Comment


      Originally posted by thebruce View Post
      I redeemed Phantom Thread on movies anywhere and it never synced over to Vudu. Any help with this?
      Looks like your Vudu account is not linked to any MA account.

      Comment


        Originally posted by FelipeF View Post

        Looks like your Vudu account is not linked to any MA account.
        the weird thing is it has been linked previously and for whatever reason wasn't currently linked. here i am thinking it's some disastrous bug so i hadn't even checked that most basic of things, lol.

        Comment


          So, I connected MA and UV of course to my VUDU account. Everything was great for several months then a few weeks ago I noticed that about 20 titles vanished from my owned list! This wouldn't be an issue except I want to watch the movies I paid for. Strange I know, but there you have it. I've had UV reset the link between my accounts MA has done the same thing. I've tried disconnect and reconnecting them signing out and back in. I've sat on hold for an hour waiting for VUDU customer service to answer and am still waiting on a reply to an e-mail I sent four days ago ... All I want is to know how and why my titles are being removed and how to fix it.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Vyxsin View Post
            So, I connected MA and UV of course to my VUDU account. Everything was great for several months then a few weeks ago I noticed that about 20 titles vanished from my owned list! This wouldn't be an issue except I want to watch the movies I paid for. Strange I know, but there you have it. I've had UV reset the link between my accounts MA has done the same thing. I've tried disconnect and reconnecting them signing out and back in. I've sat on hold for an hour waiting for VUDU customer service to answer and am still waiting on a reply to an e-mail I sent four days ago ... All I want is to know how and why my titles are being removed and how to fix it.
            I've had similar happen twice so far. 4/5, I had 19 removals requests come from VUDU to MA. 18 of which thankfully we're also in MA via MA or other providers as well so only lost 1. Then on 4/12 all the list of of what happened on 4/5 disappeared from MA Transaction History replaced by another 66 removals of which 33 are now missing from MA. MA support helped as best they could and sent me to VUDU. VUDU support sent the case to higher tier support and they did the best they could. Neither has an answer or solution. VUDU suggested I contact UV support as it is possible UV is sending the refund request to VUDU which VUDU is passing to MA. Have yet to hear back from UV. Hoping this is fixed soon.

            Comment


              I just purchased John Wick 1 and 2 on iTunes and they are not syncing with Vudu. They are available on Vudu at the same resolution and for the same price.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Critter View Post
                I just purchased John Wick 1 and 2 on iTunes and they are not syncing with Vudu. They are available on Vudu at the same resolution and for the same price.
                John Wick 1 and 2 are not MA eligible, therefore will not transfer over from iTunes.

                Comment


                  I purchased the Transformers/Bumble Bee movie bundle from Fandangonow but it's not showing up in my Vudu....help...

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by rc21839 View Post
                    I purchased the Transformers/Bumble Bee movie bundle from Fandangonow but it's not showing up in my Vudu....help...
                    These movies are not UV enabled, therefore will not transfer over to Vudu.

                    Comment


                      i am also having this problem with vudu.. i bought a movie from walmart redeemed the code threw vudu so the code was on my receipt. it said the movie was good to go then i clicked on it to watch and wouldnt play,i went back into the app and the movies arent there,,,

                      Comment


                        Thank you.....since I'm new to this...what should I be looking for prior to purchasing a movie if I want to be able to view it on Fandangonow AND Vudu? I'm able to view all the movies on Fandangonow with Ultraviolet (but that's going away in a few months). Is there a one stop shop?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by rc21839 View Post
                          Thank you.....since I'm new to this...what should I be looking for prior to purchasing a movie if I want to be able to view it on Fandangonow AND Vudu? I'm able to view all the movies on Fandangonow with Ultraviolet (but that's going away in a few months). Is there a one stop shop?
                          No "one stop shop" since many studios participate in Movies Anywhere except Lionsgate and Paramount. I believe Lionsgate doesn't even participate in Ultraviolet anymore so once you purchases a digital movie, it's stuck on the streaming provider that you purchase it with. For instance, I redeemed the digital copy for "Cold Pursuit" on FandangoNow and now can only watch it there because it's a Lionsgate title.

                          267 UHD
                          811 HDX
                          3 SD

                          Comment


                            A while back I redeemed a digital copy of Peppermint through iTunes. It's in my iTunes account and my iTunes, Movies Anywhere, and UV are all linked to my Vudu account, but Peppermint does not show up in Vudu.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by sslane2002 View Post
                              A while back I redeemed a digital copy of Peppermint through iTunes. It's in my iTunes account and my iTunes, Movies Anywhere, and UV are all linked to my Vudu account, but Peppermint does not show up in Vudu.
                              This movie is not MA eligible, therefore will not transfer over to Vudu.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by FelipeF View Post

                                This movie is not MA eligible, therefore will not transfer over to Vudu.
                                That's disappointing but thank you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X