has been suggested more than once..but i will do so again..for the first time i used vudu last night..and i really like it but the cost is just way more than i can afford per movie..i however am a current Netflix customer for streaming only as my kids aren't really careful with dvds... i would love to see a package of some-sort with unlimited movies for a reasonable price.. right now im paying 8.99 per month for unlimited streaming... but seeing as how you have the newer movies i would gladly pay more than 8.99 per month for unlimited movies here.. i would suggest maybe a packages starting at 8.99 like Netflix but with limited movies per month up to id say 20$-25$ for unlimited..now 25 seems a lil high to me so id think 20.00 would be a good place to place the unlimited...as well as keeping your pay per view service for ppl that do not wish to have a package option.. in this current economy im not sure how well this would work but im sure alto of ppl are looking for a better deal for their money than what Netflix is offering... and with the price hike Netflix is about to impose im sure you could get quiet a few disgruntled customers to sign up as well ....