Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Sherlock Holmes 2 UltraViolet copy not showing up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherlock Holmes 2 UltraViolet copy not showing up!

So I just picked up my copy of Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows for Blu-Ray, redeemed my UltraViolet code through Flixster and nothing is showing up on my Vudu account.. What's the deal?? Anyone else having this issue? All my other Flixster movies show up, my accounts are linked but it says I don't own it on Vudu, just the UltraViolet and Flixster websites..

Mike

Re: Sherlock Holmes 2 UltraViolet copy not showing up!

Originally posted by mikel2k View Post
    So I just picked up my copy of Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows for Blu-Ray, redeemed my UltraViolet code through Flixster and nothing is showing up on my Vudu account.. What's the deal?? Anyone else having this issue? All my other Flixster movies show up, my accounts are linked but it says I don't own it on Vudu, just the UltraViolet and Flixster websites..

Mike
    Yeah Mike. Mine isn't showing up either. I got mine last night at midnight and added it, shows up on Flixster no problem, but I wanted it on Vudu. I'm trying to find my other post that I made regarding my 5 movies that didn't show up, but I just signed up to this forum last night so I'm having trouble locating it, either way, you're not the only one with this problem.

Comment

WORSE! I broke my Vudu!!!

Sherlock Holmes 2 wasn't showing up... So I being the idiot I am thought to unlink my UV account and then Relink it... kind of force it to refresh....
      After doing this I now have NOTHING from my UV locker in my Vudu though it says on both UVVU.com and Vudu.com that they are linked.

Comment

Weird! I unlinked and relinked my accounts too, but nothing changed. All my other movies remained, but still no Sherlock. Interesting mystery... We need Watson. Lol

I've noticed a lot of people are having simular issues with other UltraViolet movies, this is something Vudu needs to look into because I feel like we're not getting what we fully paid for. I would like an apology and at least some kind of official statement needs to be addressed! This seems to be more widespread of an issue then anyone is admitting to.

Comment

Well the account is back up thankfully... Maybe is was just a delay in communication from the two sites. lol Possibly caused by "savy trouble shooters" like ourselves Unlinking/Linking creating a bottle neck or some such.
          Aye... but sill no Holmes I'm sure its already a know issue and will be resolved in a some what timely manner...

Comment

Yay... It's working now. Thanks Vudu.

Comment

what version are do you get? HDX or SD?

Comment

HDX

Comment

Yes, I have noticed new movies sometimes doesn't come available for 1 to 7 days but I do know they will come out eventually. lol

Comment

I too am unable to get my ultraviolet SH 2 movie. IMHO It's a RIP OFF to get me to buy what I don't need.

Comment

I actually have some 28 uv movies that disappeared over two weeks ago. Even with 1300+ movies on my Vudu account I had to go through and figure out what was missing on my own. By the way, I recommend you all keep a list of the movies you own. This is the second issue I've had with movies disappearing. I have repeatedly linked and unlinked the accounts. Vudu support informed they were waiting on the "studios" to renew something. My problems seem to be with digital copies from DVD purchases. Sherlock Holmes 2 is one of the titles.

Comment

Originally posted by GDaddy View Post
                        I actually have some 28 uv movies that disappeared over two weeks ago. Even with 1300+ movies on my Vudu account I had to go through and figure out what was missing on my own. By the way, I recommend you all keep a list of the movies you own. This is the second issue I've had with movies disappearing. I have repeatedly linked and unlinked the accounts. Vudu support informed they were waiting on the "studios" to renew something. My problems seem to be with digital copies from DVD purchases. Sherlock Holmes 2 is one of the titles.
                        Support can be clueless.UV changed a lot of stuff on their site, and caused hundreds of movies to vanish from our Vudu accounts. Slowly they started coming back.....

Comment

Working...
                        X