Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

REINDEER GAMES DIRECTOR'S CUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REINDEER GAMES DIRECTOR'S CUT

I would really appreciate it if someone from VUDU could help me with this. I just redeemed a UV code for REINDEER GAMES-DIRECTOR'S CUT which was included on a paper insert with the Blu-Ray version of the movie I just bought. Going through the LIONSGATE redemption, which simply lets you choose a service to redeem through, I chose VUDU, as I always do. I redeemed the code and found out that A) it redeemed as an HDX version of the Theatrical Cut of the movie, and B) IT IS NOT A UV TITLE ON VUDU! I am furious about this. Please, please can someone at VUDU fix this for me. I have checked the other sites offered by LIONSGATE's redemption page such as TARGET TICKET and CINEMANOW and the DIRECTOR'S CUT of this film is available on both sites AND in UV. Also VUDU does offer the DIRECTOR'S CUT but it's not in UV. Again, I would really appreciate someone from VUDU getting back to me on this soon. I just feel stupid for not checking about UV. I didn't think I had to. I have pictures of the paper insert and the blu-ray case if VUDU needs proof that I own this title and that, according to the paper insert, I am entitled to a UV copy of the DIRECTOR'S CUT of this title.

Re: REINDEER GAMES DIRECTOR'S CUT

Originally posted by robdua View Post
    I would really appreciate it if someone from VUDU could help me with this. I just redeemed a UV code for REINDEER GAMES-DIRECTOR'S CUT which was included on a paper insert with the Blu-Ray version of the movie I just bought. Going through the LIONSGATE redemption, which simply lets you choose a service to redeem through, I chose VUDU, as I always do. I redeemed the code and found out that A) it redeemed as an HDX version of the Theatrical Cut of the movie, and B) IT IS NOT A UV TITLE ON VUDU! I am furious about this. Please, please can someone at VUDU fix this for me. I have checked the other sites offered by LIONSGATE's redemption page such as TARGET TICKET and CINEMANOW and the DIRECTOR'S CUT of this film is available on both sites AND in UV. Also VUDU does offer the DIRECTOR'S CUT but it's not in UV. Again, I would really appreciate someone from VUDU getting back to me on this soon. I just feel stupid for not checking about UV. I didn't think I had to. I have pictures of the paper insert and the blu-ray case if VUDU needs proof that I own this title and that, according to the paper insert, I am entitled to a UV copy of the DIRECTOR'S CUT of this title.
    I'm not sure we'll have any luck enabling it for UV, but we can ask our content team if it will be added at any point. Create a support ticket so we can check on this for you.

(888)554-8838 or support@vudu.com

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
      I'm not sure we'll have any luck enabling it for UV, but we can ask our content team if it will be added at any point. Create a support ticket so we can check on this for you.

(888)554-8838 or support@vudu.com
      Thank you, Daniel, for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. The reason I'm upset is because it seems I made the mistake of redeeming this title on VUDU. If I would have redeemed it on the other sites (target ticket, cinemanow), I would have received what I purchased/was entitled to - the DIRECTOR'S CUT of this title, and the title in UV. Vudu support was kind of enough to switch out the Theatrical Cut for the Director's Cut in my library. But, after I send them pictures of the paper insert with my redemption code, they said they will work on getting that title UV enabled, as it is on the other redemption sites. I've also sent an e-mail to Lionsgate's Digital Copy support about this, but they don't really have a dedicated UV support CS like the other studios do. So, I think my best bet is still through you guys.

Comment

Thank you, Daniel, for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. The reason I'm upset is because it seems I made the mistake of redeeming this title on VUDU. If I would have redeemed it on the other sites (target ticket, cinemanow), I would have received what I purchased/was entitled to - the DIRECTOR'S CUT of this title, and the title in UV. Vudu support was kind of enough to switch out the Theatrical Cut for the Director's Cut in my library. But, after I send them pictures of the paper insert with my redemption code, they said they will work on getting that title UV enabled, as it is on the other redemption sites. I've also sent an e-mail to Lionsgate's Digital Copy support about this, but they don't really have a dedicated UV support CS like the other studios do. So, I think my best bet is still through you guys.
        Wow, just wow...
        Very disappointed with this whole thing. I did as instructed and sent an e-mail with a photo of the redemption code. FINALLY got a response back that said "We see you have the movie in your library. Please let us know if you have any other needs." I TOLD THEM in the original photo e-mail that the Customer Rep I got on the phone that day had put the right version of the movie in my library to apologize for the whole thing. But, that he needed the photo to start a case and send it "upstairs" to find out about getting that title UV-enable, as I paid for, and as it is on the other UV services online (Target Ticket, CinemaNow). Well, I sent them a reply to their non-response e-mail relating the whole story again, and, here we are, weeks later, with no response this time at all. As said, really, really disappointed with VUDU, but hey, the new logo is quite an improvement. At least that got fixed.

Comment

Wow, just wow...
          Very disappointed with this whole thing. I did as instructed and sent an e-mail with a photo of the redemption code. FINALLY got a response back that said "We see you have the movie in your library. Please let us know if you have any other needs." I TOLD THEM in the original photo e-mail that the Customer Rep I got on the phone that day had put the right version of the movie in my library to apologize for the whole thing. But, that he needed the photo to start a case and send it "upstairs" to find out about getting that title UV-enable, as I paid for, and as it is on the other UV services online (Target Ticket, CinemaNow). Well, I sent them a reply to their non-response e-mail relating the whole story again, and, here we are, weeks later, with no response this time at all. As said, really, really disappointed with VUDU, but hey, the new logo is quite an improvement. At least that got fixed.
          The last correspondence in your case shows that your support agent gave you a service credit so that you could add the correct version of the film. If you look, it's available on your account.

The Director's cut isn't available for UV transfer, but i'm asking our content team if this can be updated.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
            The last correspondence in your case shows that your support agent gave you a service credit so that you could add the correct version of the film. If you look, it's available on your account.

The Director's cut isn't available for UV transfer, but i'm asking our content team if this can be updated.
            Exactly, Daniel. That is what I stated before. The agent stayed on the line and walked me through giving me the credit, waiting till I "purchased" the movie with the credit, and then waiting till I verified that it was in my library. None of that was in doubt or in question. And each one of my correspondences have specified that I'm all too aware that the Director's Cut is not available in UV on VUDU. My question, still unanswered, was simply when this situation (of UV enabling) would be remedied, as the Director's Cut is UV-enabled on Target Ticket and CinemaNow. And again, I'm asking the question because (forgive me for repeating) the paper insert with the Blu-Ray states that it included a UV Digital Copy of the Director's Cut of the movie. The agent I spoke with on the phone asked for a photo of the paper insert to verify, which I did send, and he said he would, as you just said, send the case upwards to see when it could be resolved. That's all. Truly, that's the only element (when will it be UV-enabled) that I have a question about.
            Thank you so much for responding to this, and moving the case upwards. I really do appreciate it.

Comment

Daniel, thank you so much for pushing this to completion. Yes, the movie did become UV-enabled the other day. I really and thoroughly appreciate all of your effort here. I wanted to respond on the forums here instead of to your e-mail so that it is clear that this was handled. Again, thank you, Daniel. I've learned my lesson, and will ALWAYS verify a movie's UV status before redeeming a UV code on VUDU.

Comment

Working...
              X