Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Need Support - Movies Disappearing - Vudu - MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
    I got the list, thanks! I'll see what I can do for you guys.
    Can I also get added to the list? I am also missing movies. I received and email from MA (yesterday) saying that all I need to was to relink my VUDU and UV to fix the issue but nothing happened. This is the list of movies I am missing:
    1. Jingle All the Way (1996)
    2. Cast Away (2000)
    3. Hellboy (2004)
    4. The Bucket List (2008)
    5. Seven Pounds (2008)
    6. Underworld (Unrated) (2003)
    7. Underworld: Evolution (2006)
    8. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (2009)
    9. Die Hard (1988)
    10. Die Hard 2: Die Harder (1990)
    11. Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995)
    12. Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009)
    13. Stuart Little 2 (2002)
    14. Seven Pounds (2008)
    15. Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat (2003)
    16. Hook (1991)
    17. A Christmas Story (1983)
    18. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
    19. The Shallows (2016)
    20. Get Hard

Comment

Disney has fixed a bug dealing with this issue this week. Not sure when it will go live. You might want to re-link your accounts now or later this week.
      Last edited by FelipeF; 12-07-2017, 03:10 PM. Reason: UPDATE

Comment

Disney has fixed a bug dealing with this issue this week. Not sure when it will go live. You might want to re-link your accounts now or later this week.
        Thanks. Hopefully it pushes through soon.

Comment

Cautiously optimistic... and waiting anxiously, thanks for the update!

Comment

FelipeF, I had nearly 3000 eligible movies in Vudu that got removed from MA and wont port back in! Got a message from MA saying to contact Vudu. Any help would be awesome! I first reported the issue on October 22nd. Everything is linked up and new movies port but that big batch is stuck. Please Help!

Comment

Not sure why people are listing their titles. Its deflecting from the real issue. Movies that are missing from one person't acct. may not be missing from another's. Its a systemic problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bru20 View Post
                Not sure why people are listing their titles. Its deflecting from the real issue. Movies that are missing from one person't acct. may not be missing from another's. Its a systemic problem.
                At one point Felipe asked for a list of movies that weren't working.

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post

At one point Felipe asked for a list of movies that weren't working.
                  I believe he was asking in conjunction with those specific accounts to research the matter in a narrower way and see what went wrong with those titles on those accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by swiss21 View Post

I believe he was asking in conjunction with those specific accounts to research the matter in a narrower way and see what went wrong with those titles on those accounts.
                    Yes, but people jumped on the bandwagon in hopes of having theirs fixed. Couldn't really hurt if you already had a list of the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by GDFWellness View Post
                      I am exhausted from fighting with MoviesAnywhere regarding this issue. I have been fighting with them daily as I find them. This should not be this hard.

I don't have a list, but I would think via a click of a button Vudu should be able to figure out what is in my Vudu that is MA eligible vs what is actually in the MA locker
                      You can create your own partial list of affected titles by heading to UVVU, viewing your library there, then use the retailer filter option, to list any title not from vudu. Copy and paste those titles into a text file. This will only give you a partial list of affected titles. Since the bug also affects any UV titles you got from your UV shared library too.

As for frustration, it's not just MA dropping the ball on this. Back in the first week I found the bug on my account, I filled out tickets with vudu and MA, and finally calling both. The vudu call was priceless, support trying to explain my missing titles were from lionsgate and how I didn't understand the issue (SMH). This past month has been an experience, watching both companies trying real hard to pass the buck back and forth.

Comment

I just tested disconnecting Vudu from MA and then unlinking UV from Vudu. After a little bit, I relinked UV to Vudu and then Vudu to MA and nothing changed. (Instructions MA has been sending out) So I assume the fix hasn't happened as of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Squatting Hen View Post
                          I just tested disconnecting Vudu from MA and then unlinking UV from Vudu. After a little bit, I relinked UV to Vudu and then Vudu to MA and nothing changed. (Instructions MA has been sending out) So I assume the fix hasn't happened as of this post.
                          Just got an email update from MA with them pointing at Vudu for the issue and saying a fix will be coming at some undisclosed date in the future.

***** (Movies Anywhere)
                          8 Dec, 17:49 GMT

Hi *****,

At this time, the issue with titles disappearing on Vudu's end from third-party retailers is still under investigation by our production team. While we won't be able to implement a solution right away, one will become available to all players in a future update as soon as we resolve the issue, so be sure to keep an eye on the App Store and website for updates.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know and we?ll be happy to help.

Movies Anywhere Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by morfiend View Post

Just got an email update from MA with them pointing at Vudu for the issue and saying a fix will be coming at some undisclosed date in the future.
                            So....according to MA, we are back a square one. They do not have a fix yet and have no clue if or when one will be released. Basically they keep saying the same thing. The next email I am sure will probably say to contact Vudu for the fix, just like they told me and others. I wonder if anyone truly knows what is going on?

FelipeF Did you hear about the fix from Vudu or MA? Did they actually find the bug and have a solution? I am hoping you have better information then the email responses others and myself are receiving. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Squatting Hen View Post

So....according to MA, we are back a square one. They do not have a fix yet and have no clue if or when one will be released. Basically they keep saying the same thing. The next email I am sure will probably say to contact Vudu for the fix, just like they told me and others. I wonder if anyone truly knows what is going on?

FelipeF Did you hear about the fix from Vudu or MA? Did they actually find the bug and have a solution? I am hoping you have better information then the email responses others and myself are receiving. Thank you.
                              Better than that, MA just got back to me and announced we dont need to wait for them to fix or update because the code is vudu's issue:

Thank you for your patience! Our production team has concluded their investigation and let us know that the issues surrounding guests' disappearing Vudu titles are directly related to the connection between Vudu and UltraViolet. If you link your UltraViolet account to VUDU and then to Movies Anywhere, any UltraViolet eligible movies will import into your Movies Anywhere library. However, if you disconnect your UltraViolet account from VUDU, the UltraViolet movies will become unavailable in Movies Anywhere and any connected retailers. In order to correct this, please re-link your UltraViolet account to VUDU, and keep them linked moving forward.

If you still see any issues after, please contact VUDU for further assistance. You can reach out to the VUDU team with the contact information provided below:

PHONE: 888-554-VUDU

Comment

^ I received a similar response, which is what caused me to create this thread. It is very frustrating when we are told to keep checking with the other company.

Comment

Working...
                                X