Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Walmart's Vudu Joins Disney Movies Anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walmart's Vudu Joins Disney Movies Anywhere

Originally posted by xxxsdesdexxx View Post
    I understand what you're saying but I hope you realize no code exists for Ratatouille or Meet the Robinsons. Regardless of how many movies you bought at one time it doesn't change that fact. There is no reason they should have given you those titles just because of the quantity of their movies that you decided to buy at one time. I own those movies, and many others do, and I can't see Disney giving us digital copies of those movies just because we hoped, wished, or expected that they would come with digital copies. As long as you understand why you didn't get them, and learned that in the future you will need to look at the packaging to see what contents are included, then everything should be good. You need to understand why they cannot just give you these digital copies -- it opens up the floodgates for everyone to complain about everything and get stuff that clearly wasn't advertised on the packaging.
    I understand that but when you buy a bunch of 3D movies that all come with digital codes and combo packs that come with digital codes all at once after inspecting a few you assume that the others will also include the digital codes. Yes I should've examined each Bluray more carefully but when you buy a bunch of apples you assume each Apple is gonna be an apple and not something else. My account showed I redeemed all movies at one time and each one of the 18 titles was a bundle pack or 3D title and 14 of those titles all came with a digital copy yet all 18 titles came with a digital insert slip. It makes no sense why Disney would make the majority of titles bought with digital copies included but not on a very select few. That's what I was upset about. I was hoping since the four titles without codes can easily be bought on Vudu or DMA that Disney would see my account and see that I obviously bought all those movies at the same time and would say sorry for the confusion it's obvious you bought the bundle packs and more expensive 3D packs for the digital copies as you've redeemed them all on the same day so here are your four titles. It's obvious when the CS rep looked at my account she understood the confusion and even said so but said there was nothing they could do.

Even Vudu when a mistake is made will at least try to rectify the situation. Disney is just like well it's obvious you bought our movie but your gonna have to buy it again at full retail price just to get the digital download. What's even stranger is Disney offers you the option to buy a replacement disc for 8.00 once registered but no discounts on digital download codes.

Comment

Is anyone still having problems with this linking of services. I had the DMA with itunes and disconnected with them to have everything with Vudu, everytime I link with DMA it says my account is already linked, when it isn't. What's the problem here and what can I do? been trying for the last 3 days and thought there would be updates to work out any kinks but I've run thin on this whole thing. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated

Comment

Have you tried linking via the Disney site to Vudu. Instead of Vudu to Disney?

Comment

Originally posted by mgbcondor View Post
          Have you tried linking via the Disney site to Vudu. Instead of Vudu to Disney?
          Yeah I have tried that and still no luck

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Yeah View Post
            Is anyone still having problems with this linking of services. I had the DMA with itunes and disconnected with them to have everything with Vudu, everytime I link with DMA it says my account is already linked, when it isn't. What's the problem here and what can I do? been trying for the last 3 days and thought there would be updates to work out any kinks but I've run thin on this whole thing. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated
            you could have stayed linked up with apple,Google and Vudu at the same time if you use google chrome browser you can use an incognito window log into DMA and unlink from vudu and then relink in the incognito window see if that works

Comment

Originally posted by stryperrocks67 View Post
              I get that DMA is where the full list of movies resides, I said that DMA has all of them. The points are exactly what I am looking for, that's why I was waiting for them to show up in DMR. That's all
              It probably wasn't unreasonable to ask. My past DC+ redemptions at Google Play generated DMR points when I linked it to DMA, but iTunes & Vudu did not. I assume Google Play had no way to tell DC+ redemptions from actual purchases, while iTunes & Vudu do.

Comment

My experience: Linking went without a hitch. The three Disney movies I had on Vudu that weren't on Disney Anywhere were immediately showing on Disney's site and on the linked Google Play account (don't use it, just have it for testing). Nothing showed up on Vudu for at least the next 3-4 hours but it was there this morning. None of the special features sadly.
                So Vudu is slow but the movies should show up; you just may need to give it a day.

Comment

My favorite feature is I can now download the Vudu Disney titles with the iTunes client on my iPad in HD. Vudu doesn't let me download them in HD on the iPad.

Plus I can watch them using the Vudu client on my big screen TV in HDX with DD 5.1 sound. No need for Apple TV.

Comment

Originally posted by tsken02 View Post
                    My favorite feature is I can now download the Vudu Disney titles with the iTunes client on my iPad in HD. Vudu doesn't let me download them in HD on the iPad.

Plus I can watch them using the Vudu client on my big screen TV in HDX with DD 5.1 sound. No need for Apple TV.
                    Good points. Native iOS for iPad playback is a good idea.

Comment

I'm wondering when Vudu will allow HD playback on mobile devices.

Comment

i thought some titles do playback in HD?

Comment

Originally posted by danglin709 View Post
                          i thought some titles do playback in HD?
                          Not with Vudu. Only flixster allows HD playback, and that's only for Warner Bros. titles.

Comment

Originally posted by echopulse View Post
                            Not with Vudu. Only flixster allows HD playback, and that's only for Warner Bros. titles.
                            I think Flixster is only streaming HD to the iPad, not download, right?

Comment

you can also watch the disney titles in HD using the DMA app for IOS and Android

Comment

Has anyone had a problem with Tron Legacy transferring over?
                                I own the 3D version and have had a problem since day 1 (11/18) with that movie transferring. Been back and forth with support and Disney. Disney has made it clear it is on VUDU not them. (this much time to correct it is totally unacceptable)
                                I sent messages to moderators have gotten zero responses was told before Thanksgiving it would be corrected 12/4 still not fixed.

Would be nice to if vudu would price match itunes or google play for Disney Christmas movies which are on sale for 12.99 HD nothing but coal in the stocking's for us

Comment

Working...
                                X