atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Professor Marton and the Wonder Women UV status

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Professor Marton and the Wonder Women UV status

    Please enable UV for this movie, I redeemed on the Sony site and would like to watch it on Vudu.

    #2
    This will be UV enabled shortly.
    Last edited by FelipeF; 01-31-2018, 12:26 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      For those who haven't yet redeemed their code, Professor Marston and the Wonder Women is Movies Anywhere enabled. If you want to watch on VUDU, you'll want to redeem your code at the MA site so it pushes over that way.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by gamescan View Post
        For those who haven't yet redeemed their code, Professor Marston and the Wonder Women is Movies Anywhere enabled. If you want to watch on VUDU, you'll want to redeem your code at the MA site so it pushes over that way.
        Really? And forfeit your UV license? Foolish.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mrewster View Post

          Really? And forfeit your UV license? Foolish.
          If you can get both UV and MA great, but if you only get the option for one MA > UV.

          MA allows for porting to more providers, includes bonus features on films (with UV entitlements you're reliant on the provider), MA doesn't geoblock playback (like VUDU does), and MA also allows for multiple profiles for easy family sharing (something that UV got rid of).

          With newer titles dropping UV in favor of MA, I would certainly prioritize MA entitlements over UV entitlements.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by gamescan View Post

            If you can get both UV and MA great, but if you only get the option for one MA > UV.

            MA allows for porting to more providers, includes bonus features on films (with UV entitlements you're reliant on the provider), MA doesn't geoblock playback (like VUDU does), and MA also allows for multiple profiles for easy family sharing (something that UV got rid of).

            With newer titles dropping UV in favor of MA, I would certainly prioritize MA entitlements over UV entitlements.
            MA doesn't let you share ...... sure you can use the same account but you can do that with vudu as well........ sharing between accounts is what people want - you don't have to give up your password that way...

            Comment


              #7
              I have Profressor Marston in MyUV library, but it's not porting into Vudu. Any luck getting this linked so it shows up in Vudu?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by sloner52 View Post

                MA doesn't let you share ...... sure you can use the same account but you can do that with vudu as well........ sharing between accounts is what people want - you don't have to give up your password that way...
                Don't need to give up your password on the Roku app. You can also do family sharing on Amazon, Google, or iTunes.

                VUDU was the only UV provider that supported sharing, and it shut that down last year.

                If you want to share a digital library, MA is the way to go.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by gamescan View Post

                  Don't need to give up your password on the Roku app. You can also do family sharing on Amazon, Google, or iTunes.

                  VUDU was the only UV provider that supported sharing, and it shut that down last year.

                  If you want to share a digital library, MA is the way to go.
                  I'm still sharing to 5 accounts fortunately before they took it away..... and I'm sharing all my MA only titles on google play with my family.... as long as neither of those two things go away I'll be happy

                  as far as I can tell, you're supposed to be in the same home/sharing a local network when you share through Itunes and Amazon... has things on there changed since the last time I looked?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by gamescan View Post

                    Don't need to give up your password on the Roku app. You can also do family sharing on Amazon, Google, or iTunes.

                    VUDU was the only UV provider that supported sharing, and it shut that down last year.

                    If you want to share a digital library, MA is the way to go.
                    If you redeem in Vudu, and the title is UV and MA, you get both sharing options. If you redeem in MA, you lose UV license & therefore inter-account sharing. I have family & friends on 3 other Vudu accounts. Why would I give that up by redeeming on MA? Again, foolish.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by mrewster View Post

                      If you redeem in Vudu, and the title is UV and MA, you get both sharing options. If you redeem in MA, you lose UV license & therefore inter-account sharing. I have family & friends on 3 other Vudu accounts. Why would I give that up by redeeming on MA? Again, foolish.
                      If you're lucky enough to have a legacy account that is sharing a UV library it's a plus, but given that we've seen multiple UV providers shutter their doors and UV library sharing disabled for months, it's likely only a matter of time before that gets shut down as well.

                      UV is basically FandangoNow and VUDU and it's actually in VUDU's best interest to not push UV heavily, especially if FN is having better sales. FN can easily profit by selling UV licenses and not worry about the video delivery cost if people are buying cheap at FN and just doing all viewing on VUDU.

                      The other aspect is that "library sharing" on UV is really just a bunch of folks using one library. You're not each cross sharing your own library. So unless you own the master UV library that is behind the account, if sharing is ever disabled by UV you're losing all those movies.

                      So yes, if you can benefit from it, it's a plus to have the dual licenses, but if I ever had to make a choice, I wouldn't even have to think twice about MA over UV.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        My Professor Marston still hasn't ported into Vudu.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X