Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Can't connect Disney Movies Anywhere and Vudu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can't connect Disney Movies Anywhere and Vudu

Originally posted by Mr. Mojo View Post
    I've contacted them, but they have not gotten back to me. How do you know that that is the issue, especially since there are no prompts to agree to the updated terms? This is something that Vudu needs to work out with Disney and provide a solution to customers.
    Disney notified us of this change. Please continue to work with them.

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
      Would it be possible for you to contact them to ask them how to accept the new terms or provide more precise information? I feel you'll have better luck than we will.

Comment

I went under Account Info and under Disney Movies Anywhere there was a button to "Renew." Once hitting that all was good. I didn't need to do anything on DMA's side...

Comment

Originally posted by Cranston37 View Post
          I went under Account Info and under Disney Movies Anywhere there was a button to "Renew." Once hitting that all was good. I didn't need to do anything on DMA's side...
          Thanks for the info. Got the email from Vudu saying my account needed to be renewed and clicked the link that it told me to go to on DMA and there was nowhere to renew and if I went to the account linking page it only gave me the option to disconnect. I found your post then went to the account page on VUDU and the button wasn't showing then I closed the window then re-opened it and the renew button was there now my newest Disney movies are showing on Vudu. VUDU needs to let people know that they don't need to go to DMA to renew as it is incredibly confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Starkenator View Post
            Thanks for the info. Got the email from Vudu saying my account needed to be renewed and clicked the link that it told me to go to on DMA and there was nowhere to renew and if I went to the account linking page it only gave me the option to disconnect. I found your post then went to the account page on VUDU and the button wasn't showing then I closed the window then re-opened it and the renew button was there now my newest Disney movies are showing on Vudu. VUDU needs to let people know that they don't need to go to DMA to renew as it is incredibly confusing.
            Glad it helped! I have no idea why Vudu is sending people to DMA's site as the only place you can renew is on Vudu's own site...

Comment

Thanks for that.

Comment

many many thanks
                this was driving me nuts.. still issues with starwars appearing in my movies list, but at least now my Disney stuff is appearing

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
                  Im having a similar issue but only on the VUDu side, it says im connected to a disney account but on my disney account it is not connected to any VUDU account and when i try to connect it says that it cannot. How do I delink myself on the VUDU side so i can start fresh from Disney anywhere?

Currently i ca view half of my library, nothing that ive bought from disney in the past couple months.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bobakreza View Post
                    Im having a similar issue but only on the VUDu side, it says im connected to a disney account but on my disney account it is not connected to any VUDU account and when i try to connect it says that it cannot. How do I delink myself on the VUDU side so i can start fresh from Disney anywhere?

Currently i ca view half of my library, nothing that ive bought from disney in the past couple months.

Thanks!
                    did you renew Disney's terms?

did you just link it? .... it might take awhile before you can see everything... on a side note if you d-link your account from DMA it takes like 6 months before you can link it again...

Comment

I just got the Disney terms of service change email, too. Nothing is missing from my account. My VUDU-DMA link doesn't expire until 2018. Do I still need to 'renew' now or wait until,then?

Comment

Having same issue, but it won't renew. I get this:

There was an error trying to renew your Disney Movies Anywhere link. Please try again later.

Been trying for a few weeks and I don't get an updated TOS on DMA.

Comment

I am now having this problem with Rogue One. I unlocked it in the DMA, but it is not showing up here in Vudu. Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeburch2 View Post
                            I am now having this problem with Rogue One. I unlocked it in the DMA, but it is not showing up here in Vudu. Anyone else having this issue?
                            We are not seeing Rogue One as coming from your DMA account. Please make sure Rogue One is on the same DMA account that's linked to Vudu. You might need to contact DMA support for any further issues.

Comment

I am having trouble linking Disney with my Vudu account during the activation of Rogue One. Getting the 'There was a problem connecting your VUDU account' error. What info do you need from me to help troubleshoot?

Comment

I'm also having same issue with Rogue One not showing up on vudu. Entered code through Disney Main site, and it is not yet showing up in vudu account. I see it listed with the other films in the DMA account (all of which do show up), but Rogue One does not show up with those other movie in vudu.

Comment

Working...
                                X