Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Non 4K UHD List - 4K UHD Elsewhere

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    A little something to add to the list:

    "Battle: Los Angeles" ∙ iTunes ∙ Kaleidescape ∙ Sony Pictures Store (????)
    "Starship Troopers: Traitor Of Mars" ∙ Amazon ∙ Sony Pictures Store
    "The Guns Of Navarone" ∙ Kaleidescape ∙ Sony Pictures Store (?????)
    "The Mask Of Zorro" ∙ Kaleidescape ∙ Sony Pictures Store (?????)
    "Underworld" (2013) ∙ Kaleidescape ∙ Sony Pictures Store


    "3 Days To Kill" ∙ FandangoNow
    "47 Ronin" ∙ FandangoNow
    "9" ∙ FandangoNow
    "After The Dark" ∙ FandangoNow
    "A Merry Friggin? Christmas" ∙ FandangoNow
    "A Million Ways To Die In The West" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Baby Mama" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Born On The Fourth Of July" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Bruce Almighty" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Charlie Wilson?s War" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Cinderella Man" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Contraband" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Curious George" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Dallas Buyers Club ∙ FandangoNow
    "Dead Silence" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Dead Silence" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Death Race" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Death Race" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Definitely, Maybe" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Dr. Seuss? The Cat In The Hat" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Earth To Echo" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Erin Brockovich" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Evan Almighty" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Get Him To The Greek" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Get Him To The Greek" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Green Zone" ∙ FandangoNOW
    "Hanna" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Hop" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Hot Fuzz" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Identity Thief" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Identity Thief" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Immortals" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Inglorious Basterds" ∙ FandangoNow
    "It's Complicated" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Jarhead" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Kick-*** 2" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Kick-*** 2" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Knocked Up" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Knocked Up" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Land Of The Lost" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Little Fockers" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Madagascar 3: Europe?s Most Wanted" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Mirror Mirror" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Moonrise Kingdom" ∙ FandangoNow
    "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Neighbors" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Neighbors 2" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Non-Stop" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Paul" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Popstar: Never Stop Stopping" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Pride & Prejudice" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Public Enemies" ∙ FandangoNow
    "R.I.P.D." ∙ FandangoNow
    "Redline" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Repo Men" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Ride Along" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Ride Along 2" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Robin Hood" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Robin Hood" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Role Models" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Role Models" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Safe House" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Sanctum" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Savages" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Savages" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Shaun of the Dead" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Sisters" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Smokin? Aces" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Steve Jobs" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Ted" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Ted" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Ted 2" (Theatrical)∙ FandangoNow
    "Ted 2" (Unrated)∙ FandangoNow
    "The Adjustment Bureau" ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Boss" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Boss" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Danish Girl" ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Express" ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Family" ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Giver" ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Kingdom" ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Man With The Iron Fists" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Man With The Iron Fists" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "The November Man" ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Theory of Everything" ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Wolfman" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "The Wolfman" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "The World?s End" ∙ FandangoNow
    "This Is 40" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "This Is 40" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Trainwreck" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Trainwreck" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Unbroken" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Wanted" ∙ FandangoNow
    "Your Highness" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
    "Your Highness" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow


    Forgive me if I've repeated any already on the list.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Alan Gordon View Post
      A little something to add to the list:

      "Battle: Los Angeles" ∙ iTunes ∙ Kaleidescape ∙ Sony Pictures Store (????)
      "Starship Troopers: Traitor Of Mars" ∙ Amazon ∙ Sony Pictures Store
      "The Guns Of Navarone" ∙ Kaleidescape ∙ Sony Pictures Store (?????)
      "The Mask Of Zorro" ∙ Kaleidescape ∙ Sony Pictures Store (?????)
      "Underworld" (2013) ∙ Kaleidescape ∙ Sony Pictures Store


      "3 Days To Kill" ∙ FandangoNow
      "47 Ronin" ∙ FandangoNow
      "9" ∙ FandangoNow
      "After The Dark" ∙ FandangoNow
      "A Merry Friggin? Christmas" ∙ FandangoNow
      "A Million Ways To Die In The West" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Baby Mama" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Born On The Fourth Of July" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Bruce Almighty" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Charlie Wilson?s War" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Cinderella Man" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Contraband" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Curious George" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Dallas Buyers Club ∙ FandangoNow
      "Dead Silence" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Dead Silence" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Death Race" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Death Race" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Definitely, Maybe" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Dr. Seuss? The Cat In The Hat" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Earth To Echo" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Erin Brockovich" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Evan Almighty" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Get Him To The Greek" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Get Him To The Greek" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Green Zone" ∙ FandangoNOW
      "Hanna" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Hellboy 2: The Golden Army" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Hop" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Hot Fuzz" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Identity Thief" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Identity Thief" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Immortals" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Inglorious Basterds" ∙ FandangoNow
      "It's Complicated" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Jarhead" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Kick-*** 2" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Kick-*** 2" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Knocked Up" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Knocked Up" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Land Of The Lost" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Little Fockers" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Madagascar 3: Europe?s Most Wanted" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Mirror Mirror" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Moonrise Kingdom" ∙ FandangoNow
      "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Neighbors" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Neighbors 2" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Non-Stop" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Paul" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Popstar: Never Stop Stopping" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Pride & Prejudice" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Public Enemies" ∙ FandangoNow
      "R.I.P.D." ∙ FandangoNow
      "Redline" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Repo Men" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Ride Along" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Ride Along 2" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Robin Hood" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Robin Hood" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Role Models" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Role Models" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Safe House" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Sanctum" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Savages" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Savages" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Shaun of the Dead" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Sisters" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Smokin? Aces" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Steve Jobs" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Ted" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Ted" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Ted 2" (Theatrical)∙ FandangoNow
      "Ted 2" (Unrated)∙ FandangoNow
      "The Adjustment Bureau" ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Boss" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Boss" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Danish Girl" ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Express" ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Family" ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Giver" ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Kingdom" ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Man With The Iron Fists" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Man With The Iron Fists" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "The November Man" ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Theory of Everything" ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Wolfman" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "The Wolfman" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "The World?s End" ∙ FandangoNow
      "This Is 40" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "This Is 40" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Trainwreck" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Trainwreck" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Unbroken" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Wanted" ∙ FandangoNow
      "Your Highness" (Theatrical) ∙ FandangoNow
      "Your Highness" (Unrated) ∙ FandangoNow


      Forgive me if I've repeated any already on the list.
      Will check your list today to see if there's any I've missed. Thank you!

      Comment


        #48
        If anyone knows of any new titles that should be added or removed from the list let me know. I haven't had internet for the past week, been moving and just now getting up and back at it.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by lujan View Post

          It may no longer be for sale just like "Air Force One" used to be for sale and then they removed it. I bought "In the Line of Fire" at the time but not "Air Force One".

          125 UHD
          842 HDX
          3 SD
          I know you posted this a long time ago - but just in case you didn't know, Air Force One is available again for purchase on Vudu.

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Savio View Post

            I know you posted this a long time ago - but just in case you didn't know, Air Force One is available again for purchase on Vudu.
            I was referring to the 4k version of "Air Force One". It used to be available on Amazon in 4K SDR. It seems it may finally be released in 4K HDR in November:

            http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Air-Fo...lu-ray/211420/

            140 UHD
            838 HDX
            3 SD

            Comment


              #51
              ah gotcha

              Comment


                #52
                A few updates for the sheet:

                Terminator Genisys now UHD on Vudu
                Patriots Day now UHD on Vudu
                The Expendables (2010) now UHD on Vudu

                Comment


                  #53
                  You can remove American Assassin from the list. Vudu just added this title in 4K. I'm not sure if a direct Vudu redeem will work, but it definitely ports in from UV locker in UHD from my FandangoNow redeem.

                  Thanks Rey D!

                  Comment


                    #54
                    A few updates for the sheet:

                    Now You See Me 2 is now UHD on Vudu.
                    Red 2 is now UHD on Vudu.
                    The Cabin in the Woods is now UHD on Vudu.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Death Race (Theatrical) is not 4K on FandangoNow; only the (Unrated) version is.

                      https://www.fandangonow.com/details/...i=0&eci=movies
                      https://www.fandangonow.com/details/...i=1&eci=movies

                      Kick-*** 2 (Extended) is not 4K on FandangoNow; on the (Theatrical) version is.
                      https://www.fandangonow.com/details/...i=2&eci=movies
                      https://www.fandangonow.com/details/...i=1&eci=movies

                      These below are still not 4K at Vudu, but they are "Yes" on FandangoNow:

                      Batman Ninja
                      Elysium
                      Predator (1987)
                      Predator 2 (1990)
                      Predators (2010)
                      Red
                      Smurfs
                      Total Recall (2012) [Theatrical]

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Got all of those updated and removed a few more titles.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Bump. There hasn't been any posts for a while. I wonder if there are any updates? Also, just want to bump this with the hope that Vudu is paying attention to it.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Wasteland's spreadsheet shows there are over 300 UHD movies on iTunes that are HD on Vudu. Over 300! I sure wish Vudu would improve in this area. New releases seem to be available in UHD on Vudu just fine, but it's the catalog movies that are lacking UHD.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by quackman View Post
                              Wasteland's spreadsheet shows there are over 300 UHD movies on iTunes that are HD on Vudu. Over 300! I sure wish Vudu would improve in this area. New releases seem to be available in UHD on Vudu just fine, but it's the catalog movies that are lacking UHD.
                              I know the new X-Men title, the first Deadpool, and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift went UHD recently, not sure if there were more. I haven't been able to get online the the last few weeks to keep track.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                The Shape of Water is now UHD on Vudu. I bought it from itunes in 4k when it was released, MA had it as a 4k license, now Vudu has me owning it in UHD! Now if we can get other Fox titles, Alien Covenant and the Martian, I'd be super happy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X