Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Missing Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missing Movies

Furthermore, these imported titles appear in my main Flixster account. No reason they shouldn't be in my vudu account. They are in my UV locker.

Comment

Originally posted by Favre316 View Post
      I'll go and dig through it again. But, I know there is at least one d2d transaction gone. And still, are you saying linked accounts will no longer transfer movies? Because, all accounts at other providers are fine. This is a Vudu issue.
      I never stated that linked accounts do not transfer movies.

I've pinged my engineer again to take a look at your case, we'll wait and a see what he finds out. I want to get to the bottom of this just as much as you guys do.

Comment

Sorry if it feels like people are jumping on you Felipe, you do a lot for us and we appreciate it, it's just frustrating to spend a lot of time and money building a collection and see some of it disappear with no explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
          I never stated that linked accounts do not transfer movies.

I've pinged my engineer again to take a look at your case, we'll wait and a see what he finds out. I want to get to the bottom of this just as much as you guys do.
          Yes, just like dbrandom said. We put effort into our collections. If you guys could fix this, it'd be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by dbrandom View Post
            Sorry if it feels like people are jumping on you Felipe, you do a lot for us and we appreciate it, it's just frustrating to spend a lot of time and money building a collection and see some of it disappear with no explanation.
            Thank you for the info btw, it will help us out in our investigation.

Comment

No problem, I'll try to put together a list, but it'll take some time.

Comment

@Felipe,

There must be something else going on. This issue happened to a lot of users 4 days ago so......

Comment

I am currently missing over 1000 uv titles in my account and is a variety of vudu acquired titles ranging from codes redeemed on vudu, purchased on vudu, and disc to digital titles. These are all movies that a week ago I could watch on vudu and now i can not. So any explanation that states vudu is not the responsible party is hard to believe, as every title is in my uv account and can be viewed on other services. Movies such as E.T. the labyrinth are some of the titles missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattygeiger View Post
                    Movies such as E.T. the labyrinth are some of the titles missing.
                    See, right there - both those titles are still available for me in Vudu, and looking at UVVU I can see that both were acquired from Vudu. If the problem is as stated, both of us shouldn't be able to access them...

Comment

Guys, this issue is first priority with our engineers. I understand many users are missing movies and we will get to the bottom of this. Asking for updates will not speed the process.

Comment

I am missing titles that have been in my Vudu account for years. They still appear in my UV account.

Breaking Bad Complete Series

The Amazing Spider-Man
                        G.I. Joe Retaliation
                        Men in Black 3
                        Twilight Eclipse
                        Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 (Extended)
                        Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2
                        Top Gun
                        Underworld
                        Underworld Evolution
                        Underworld Rise of the Lycans
                        World War Z
                        Zero Dark Thirty

Comment

@ Felipe.

Might be a coincedance but issues started right around Disney sent their email about refreshing the links.

Comment

I lost over 100 movies this week. Most of them are UV's when I first started collecting digital copies. A lot of stuff from the beginning of my library.

Here is a quick list of some that are missing...

28 Days Later
                            Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
                            Amazing Spider-Man 1
                            ARGO
                            Austin Powers 1
                            WestWorld
                            Star Trek Into Darkness
                            Inception
                            Death Becomes Her
                            Batman Begins
                            The Dark Knight
                            The Dark Knight Rises
                            Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
                            Shameless Season 1-3
                            Person of Interest Season 1
                            Presumed Innocent
                            Wrath of the Titans
                            ALL the Harry Potters!
                            Skyfall
                            Flight
                            The Raid Rated and Unrated
                            Hangover 2 & 3
                            Lord of the Rings 1, 2, and 3 Theatrical
                            Perks of Being a Wallflower
                            Ghost Rider 2
                            Ghostbusters 2
                            Jonah Hex
                            Scott Pilgrim vs the World
                            Silver Linings Playbook
                            Jack Reacher
                            Superman: Unbound
                            Life of Pi
                            the Words
                            Spider-Man 1 & 2
                            Mama
                            the Evil Dead (Original)
                            Red Dawn (remake)
                            GI Joe 2
                            Justice League: Flashpoint
                            Warm Bodies
                            Cloud Atlas
                            Here Comes the Boom
                            ALL the Friday the 13th movies
                            Lawless
                            Man of Steel
                            The Great Gatsby
                            Green Lantern
                            Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
                            The Hobbit 1 (Both Versions)
                            Arrow Season 1
                            Fast Five Extended
                            The Fisher King
                            Take Shelter
                            The Hidden
                            The Outsiders
                            Miami Vice
                            Daffy Duck's Quackbusters
                            Justice League: Crisis
                            Justice League: Doom
                            Talladega Nights
                            Step Brothers
                            Other Guys
                            Magnum Force
                            The Enforcer
                            Sudden Impact
                            Kings of Summer
                            Carnage
                            Darkman 1 & 3
                            Crossroads
                            Ravenous
                            People Under the Stairs
                            Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight
                            Street Kings
                            Poltergeist (original)
                            The Descent UNRATED
                            The Witches
                            The Exorcist 2 & 3
                            and possibly more, it was a chore to look thru and see what's missing

the email connected to my account is whysoserious@live.com
                            I really hope to get these back, some of the missing movies are my favorites. My friends and I have spent way too much time and money to build up or digital library only for it to disappear. Thanks for you help

Comment

Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
                              So if you have a particular movie in your UV locker that will not import into Vudu, then it most likely has an ALID issue. Since the ALID is created by the provider with whom you acquired the movie with, only they can update the ALID to allow it to import into Vudu. You would need to contact that providers support channel and have them resolve the ALID issue for you.
                              Just read up on today's posts...

I would just like to echo that it doesn't seem like an ALID issue on my end either.

For so many people to suddenly lose movies in the early morning of February 23rd... it seems indicative of something else.

I also noticed quite a few of the movies that disappeared from my account were obtained from Target Ticket, so it would be a little tough to contact them to update the ALID's even if that was the case.

Also, is there any explanation why adding new titles to my UV locker is causing previously importing titles to vanish?

It does not appear as if anything at all has been fixed yet.

edit: I would like to add -- what is the point of UV if we can't count on titles importing from our libraries?

I understand the rare title may have an ALID issue, but normally the ALID should be set in stone and not malleable to allow the loss of hundreds or thousands of movies and tv shows at any moment.

A couple of the hundreds of titles that stopped importing on Tuesday morning:

Friday the 13th 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
                              Nightmare on Elm Street 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
                              Neighbors (2014)
                              Strike Back Season 1,2
                              Game of Thrones Season 1
                              The Mentalist Season 1
                              The 100 Season 1
                              Parade's End Season 1 (On Tuesday morning ONLY episode 4 had vanished.... after adding more titles to my UV locker on Wednesday, episodes 1,2,3,5 vanished as well)

Comment

I had lost between 100 and 150 movies. I didn't sweat it since i knew there was a problem. Today, after reading that it was fixed, i unlinked and relinked my UV. After watching it drain all the titles and then repopulate them again, i'm now stuck at having lost 1000+ movies!

I've tried it twice and gave it plenty of time each time. I refresh the page as it populates and I can see the numbers going up until it gets to the same point each time. Then it just stops and i'm still short 1000+ movies each time, stuck at the same count each time!

Things are worse for me now since it has been supposedly "fixed". Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X