Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Bond collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bond collection

How we looking for Vudu adding the Daniel Craig collection in 4K? Set releases tomorrow - need a 4K redeem please.

Still waiting on Scarface as well. Thanks.

It redeems at the HDX level....

Comment

I am holding the code in hopes that Vudu gets these titles added in 4K and also provides for a UHD redemption.

https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/...Bundle-/721239

There are currently two redemption options for the bundle and I don't want to redeem the code and have it give HDX.

Here are the two redeem links I see:

https://www.vudu.com/content/redeem...._/_/_/false/_/

https://www.vudu.com/content/redeem...._/_/_/false/_/

Thank you FelipeF for looking into it.

Comment

Releasing 4K movies that do not redeem digitally at the 4K level is like Ford rolling a truck off the assembly line and sending it to the dealership for sale, without the engine installed. It seems crazy that after years of releasing 4K UHD movies, there continues to lack a standard that would prevent this from happening. This is just crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1sc View Post
          Releasing 4K movies that do not redeem digitally at the 4K level is like Ford rolling a truck off the assembly line and sending it to the dealership for sale, without the engine installed. It seems crazy that after years of releasing 4K UHD movies, there continues to lack a standard that would prevent this from happening. This is just crazy.
          I would call MGM and ask them what is happening...

356 UHD
          778 HDX
          3 SD

Comment

I hope Vudu content team can contact MGM and request - a much faster avenue. And this should be a priority as the 4k Digital codes provided with the product only redeem at Vudu. Nice exclusive - but they NEED THE 4k FILES

Comment

it would be nice

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. This code is only redeemable on Vudu. There is a separate HD code included with the 4K code, but yet both redeem in HD. Why has there been no movement on this? This is pure laziness.

Comment

Personally I'm waiting until they issue a complete 4K set which will happen eventually.

Comment

Vudu added Quantum of Solace UHD earlier today. 1 down, 3 more to go + the bundle redeem hopefully redeeming UHD after all the titles are added in UHD.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxsdesdexxx View Post
                      Vudu added Quantum of Solace UHD earlier today. 1 down, 3 more to go + the bundle redeem hopefully redeeming UHD after all the titles are added in UHD.
                      Sure we only get the weakest of the Daniel Craig films in UHD. I was hoping to get any of the other 3 in UHD.

Comment

Originally posted by soaptrail View Post

Sure we only get the weakest of the Daniel Craig films in UHD. I was hoping to get any of the other 3 in UHD.
                        Unfortunately still waiting.

Comment

I swear this gets old after time and time and time again. I buy the damn Daniel Craig Collection. I redeem the collection on Vudu and it redeems HDX. Now I look today, less than a week after I redeemed this code, that Vudu is now offering the UHD level for Quantum of Solace for an additional $14.99?? Are you fricking kidding me? This has gotten completely out of control. I have 49 movies (53 if you count the Craig Collection) that I bought the 4K disks new, redeemed them at Vudu and they redeemed HDX, and then at some point, sometimes hours later, Vudu comes out and offers the UHD level for the movie I have already purchased, for an additional price. What the hell is going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1sc View Post
                            I swear this gets old after time and time and time again. I buy the damn Daniel Craig Collection. I redeem the collection on Vudu and it redeems HDX. Now I look today, less than a week after I redeemed this code, that Vudu is now offering the UHD level for Quantum of Solace for an additional $14.99?? Are you fricking kidding me? This has gotten completely out of control. I have 49 movies (53 if you count the Craig Collection) that I bought the 4K disks new, redeemed them at Vudu and they redeemed HDX, and then at some point, sometimes hours later, Vudu comes out and offers the UHD level for the movie I have already purchased, for an additional price. What the hell is going on here?
                            UHD codes only correctly redeem at Vudu if:
                            * The studio made it a UHD code
                            * Vudu has the content in UHD

If you redeem a UHD code at Vudu and Vudu only has the content in HDX, you only get HDX.

You can work around this with Movies Anywhere titles by redeeming at Movies Anywhere directly (and letting it port to Vudu), but for non MA titles you need to make sure that Vudu offers the title/s in UHD before redeeming a UHD code.

Comment

Originally posted by gamescan View Post

UHD codes only correctly redeem at Vudu if:
                              * The studio made it a UHD code
                              * Vudu has the content in UHD

If you redeem a UHD code at Vudu and Vudu only has the content in HDX, you only get HDX.

You can work around this with Movies Anywhere titles by redeeming at Movies Anywhere directly (and letting it port to Vudu), but for non MA titles you need to make sure that Vudu offers the title/s in UHD before redeeming a UHD code.
                              OK, So what does that mean about Vudu when I redeem at MA and it redeems at the UHD level, and Vudu only gives HDX. Are you trying to sell that it doesn't look just a bit inappropriate? I can live with a movie that doesn't transfer at the UHD level, but when it does at other retailers and Vudu miraculously comes up with a UHD redemption after I have already redeemed the movie, and then shrugs their shoulders when I try to get it corrected...well, that smells. We are over three years into this process and 3 years ago that may have been an appropriate answer. If it just happened every now and then, it would be ok. But how about 49 times it has happened to me.
                              Kingsman The Secret Service
                              Expendables 2
                              The Martian (Extended)
                              John Wick 1
                              Snitch
                              TMNT Out of Shadows
                              Dredd
                              Hidden Figures
                              Mechanic Resurrection
                              Prometheus
                              Deadpool
                              Red
                              Pirates: DMTNT
                              Emoji Movie
                              War Planet of the Apes
                              Lincoln Lawyer
                              Dawn Planet of the Apes
                              Rise Planet of the Apes
                              Cars 3
                              Lego Movie
                              A Few Good Men
                              Wild
                              Transforners Age of Dis
                              Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
                              Star Trek Into Darkness
                              Star Trek Beyond
                              Warrior
                              Transformers
                              Star Trek
                              Kingsman Golden Circle
                              Maze Runner
                              Scorch Trials
                              Hell or High Water
                              3 Billboards
                              Now You See Me
                              Murder on Orient
                              Shape of Water
                              Greatest Showman
                              Die Hard
                              Death Cure
                              Source Code
                              Red Sparrow
                              The Punisher
                              Punisher War Zone
                              Live Free or Die Hard
                              Expendables 1
                              Passengers

In each case, I purchased the 4K movie, it redeemed at the HDX level, and then later Vudu offers the UHD level at an additional cost. Nothing wrong with that??.

Comment

Working...
                              X