A bunch of new titles showed up recently, but the listings don't have descriptions or trailers.

I own a few of the titles (on DVD) that are mixed in with the rest. I have Crazy Six, Shadowbuilder, and a couple of others. These are some pretty rare films, up till now.

Some of them are also not very good.

I would love to be able to make an educated decision on whether to buy quite a few of these new listings, but I'm a little nervous about spending $8 or $10 on a movie that might be a let down, sight unseen.

A couple months ago, I bought a movie called Lake Artifact, based on the director and cast, and the movie still won't play (I originally thought it was one of those, "Just wait a little while" transition issues from the merger). I don't want to buy a (another) movie that doesn't play, or spend money on a mystery that might be a new cult favorite or immediate buyer's remorse.

Based on my experience from Lake Artifact, I'm a little hesitant to just wait and see whether "No plot summary available" every turns into something more educational on its own.

Does anybody know whether A) We can expect more information to appear, and B) Whether any of these movies actually plays when purchased?

Many thanks for any help or information!!!