atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Multiple Help Tickets related to the FandangoNOW merge that are yet to be resolved

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Multiple Help Tickets related to the FandangoNOW merge that are yet to be resolved

    On 8/4 merged FN account with VUDU. I noticed many issues after the merge. I waited till 8/14, allowing 10 days or so hoping all would be corrected. I submitted multiple Help Desk tickets for the various issues.

    On 9/6 after receiving no reply, I reached out again replying to every one of the emails from the first submission of my issues. I received 1 reply from all the submissions. I replied to that 1 ticket's email. On 9/8 I received a response that this 1 ticket was escalated to the proper team.

    Since 9/8, I have not received any notification about that ticket or any of the other tickets. 1 of my issues was resolved which was likely because it was an issue with so many others. On 9/11 I sent replies to all the other tickets again.

    It is now 9/24 and still no word back yet on any of the issues.

    Here is the list of tickets and the issues reported.
    How do we move to a resolution of the issues that still exist?
    • 20210814-7KS2E9 : Lie to Me Season 3 from FandangoNOW will not play on VUDU
      • No matter which device I try (Roku, LG TV, Laptop, Android Smartphone App, etc)
    • 20210814-PQXWCN : Property Brothers At Home Drew's Honeymoon House: Season 1, Episode 1 from FandangoNOW did not merge into VUDU
      • I received a response on this ticket asking for other "missing" titles. I replied with this title and the next 2 tickets in this list. I did not respond with the titles that exist on VUDU yet do not play or any of the SD only issues.
    • 20210814-SQA059 : Lawn & Order: Season 1, Episode 1 from FandangoNOW did not merge into VUDU
    • 20210814-CCVUEO : Best Thing I Ever Ate: Season 9, Episode 4 from FandangoNOW did not merge into VUDU
    • 20210814-KVGCRR : Extreme Home Theaters: Season 1 ported in from FandangoNOW will not play
      • No matter which device I try (Roku, LG TV, Laptop, Android Smartphone App, etc)
    • 20210814-8ZAQ04 : 10 movies (all MA) that were HD at FandangoNOW only have SD encodes at VUDU
      • These 10 movies (all MA) that were HD (and played in HD) at FandangoNOW only have SD encodes at VUDU despite showing HDX owned.
        • Brainstorm (MA)
        • Coma (MA)
        • Gaslight (MA)
        • Last Stand at Saber River (Purchased HD at FN)
        • Man Who Knew Too Little (MA)
        • Man Without a Face (MA)
        • Monte Walsh (Purchased HD at FN)
        • Supergirl (MA)
        • Time After Time (MA)
          • which is 4x3 and Letterbox in some scenes definitely not an HD encode
        • Time Machine (1960) (MA)
    • 20210814-500ZK1 : Lorax 2012 which was UHD at FN is still shown as UHD purchased at VUDU yet will only play HD
      • shown as UHD purchased at VUDU yet will only play HD
    • 20210814-5AHFS4 : Lorax 1972 which was HD at FandangoNOW is nowhere to be found at VUDU
      • While I have the Lorax 1972 Deluxe Edition MA shown as purchased HDX at VUDU it only plays SD, my FandangoNOW account had a separate Lorax 1972 which was HD at FN. This does not show up in my VUDU account.
    • 20210814-IFI80D : 2 UHD Demos from FandangoNOW did not port into VUDU
      • Standard Everest
      • Standard Voyage of Time
    • 20210814-5QLR4C : Peter Sellers Collection from FN ported into VUDU without all correct movies
      • This was corrected. Thank you.

    #2
    FelipeF how can I proceed to get help on these tickets

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by B2Net View Post
      FelipeF how can I proceed to get help on these tickets
      Not much anyone can do. We have all been waiting for nearly 2 months now with no resolution or response.

      Comment


        #4
        We are working on getting all of the content that Vudu does not have currently in their library so that those who acquired them on FandangoNow can receive those assets. This is a huge project to take on and we are making progress. Your cases have been documented and are on the list of titles that need to be corrected. We have not forgotten, it's just that there's so much work that needs to be done for each title we do not have on our service. Sorry that this it taking a while to remedy but we are working on this. This is our #1 priority at the moment.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
          We are working on getting all of the content that Vudu does not have currently in their library so that those who acquired them on FandangoNow can receive those assets. This is a huge project to take on and we are making progress. Your cases have been documented and are on the list of titles that need to be corrected. We have not forgotten, it's just that there's so much work that needs to be done for each title we do not have on our service. Sorry that this it taking a while to remedy but we are working on this. This is our #1 priority at the moment.
          Thank you so much for replying with a status that gives me hope.

          Just moments after you replied here, I received a reply via email basically stating nothing can or will be done about the resolution issue. And also stating that while I've confirmed content either will not play or does not show as owned, that I need to check my filters. Neither of those answers via email were helpful at all.

          So I truly appreciate your reply and will continue to hold tight with hope while awaiting a good resolution (no pun intended) of these issues.

          Thank you.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by B2Net View Post

            Thank you so much for replying with a status that gives me hope.

            Just moments after you replied here, I received a reply via email basically stating nothing can or will be done about the resolution issue. And also stating that while I've confirmed content either will not play or does not show as owned, that I need to check my filters. Neither of those answers via email were helpful at all.

            So I truly appreciate your reply and will continue to hold tight with hope while awaiting a good resolution (no pun intended) of these issues.

            Thank you.
            What is the ticket number for this particular case?

            Comment


              #7
              Somehow all my tickets were present in the email all lumped under 20210814-5QLR4C. Which ironically is the only issue I noted that is now actually corrected.

              It was tedious to scroll through the email and looked to somehow contain most of not all of my FN merger tickets. (I had sent a note for each ticket about not receiving a reply which was the same text. So there were multiple replies from each ticket all present in that email. While that makes it seem like impatience, it was really more about lack of status)

              I answered back stating my disappointment in the reply and asking for the escalation they mentioned.

              Then moments later I came here to the Forum and found your encouraging response.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by B2Net View Post
                Somehow all my tickets were present in the email all lumped under 20210814-5QLR4C. Which ironically is the only issue I noted that is now actually corrected.

                It was tedious to scroll through the email and looked to somehow contain most of not all of my FN merger tickets. (I had sent a note for each ticket about not receiving a reply which was the same text. So there were multiple replies from each ticket all present in that email. While that makes it seem like impatience, it was really more about lack of status)

                I answered back stating my disappointment in the reply and asking for the escalation they mentioned.

                Then moments later I came here to the Forum and found your encouraging response.
                I have taken over the case and will work on it from now on. I'll get back to you with an update soon. Thanks for your patronage and loyalty. I'll try to make things right for you!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
                  I have taken over the case and will work on it from now on. I'll get back to you with an update soon. Thanks for your patronage and loyalty. I'll try to make things right for you!
                  And maybe I misinterpreted the comments on Resolution.

                  While the email was a bit discouraging, the reply here was very helpful and very encouraging.

                  Thank you again for all your help and communication on the forum.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by FelipeF View Post
                    We are working on getting all of the content that Vudu does not have currently in their library so that those who acquired them on FandangoNow can receive those assets. This is a huge project to take on and we are making progress. Your cases have been documented and are on the list of titles that need to be corrected. We have not forgotten, it's just that there's so much work that needs to be done for each title we do not have on our service. Sorry that this it taking a while to remedy but we are working on this. This is our #1 priority at the moment.
                    FelipeF Vudu and FandangoNow had over a year to make sure these titles were available prior to the shutdown of FandangoNow, and many of us were assured that our libraries were safe and that this situation would not happen. It is the silence and lack of communication from Vudu that has us, your loyal customers, more upset than anything else. Please relay that to your superiors, as many of us have essentially given up on Vudu ever getting this resolved.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Toddwrtr View Post

                      FelipeF Vudu and FandangoNow had over a year to make sure these titles were available prior to the shutdown of FandangoNow, and many of us were assured that our libraries were safe and that this situation would not happen. It is the silence and lack of communication from Vudu that has us, your loyal customers, more upset than anything else. Please relay that to your superiors, as many of us have essentially given up on Vudu ever getting this resolved.
                      Noted and will pass this along to management. I totally agree with your statement. This could have been handled a lot better.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X