Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Rental codes from Thanksgiving Week purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyool View Post
    FelipeF could someone from Vudu please comment on the status of this? It's been over 3 weeks since we should have received the rental codes we earned from the promo, and any escalated or new tickets are just met with complete silence.
    I agree, Vudu should have responded by now.

678 UHD
    805 HDX
    5 SD

Comment

FelipeF also should have responded by now - even if only to acknowledge the requests for more information. He's been active in other forums, so I have to assume that he has marching orders to ignore us.

Comment

Well - they did it again - on the YEAR END credit (spend $40, get $10 credit). They didn't go out to anyone who used a GIFT CARD, even though gift cards are allowed in the promotion and specifically mentioned: "Receive a Vudu Promotional Code (“Code”) that is good for $10.00 on Vudu.com and via participating Vudu apps when you spent $40 using a credit card or gift card to rent or purchase a movie or TV show on Vudu between 12/24/2021 and 1/3/2022 PT (the “Offer Period”).

FelipeF - does VUDU intend to honor it's promotional commitments?

Comment

I am in the same boat for the $10 for spending $40--they did not send this to me just like the rentals. Both promos specifically said you could use gift cards, but they seem to have skipped everyone who did! This is ridiculous and dishonest!
          https://www.watchvudu.com/yearend
          vudu credit promo.jpg
          Attached Files

Comment

Can we please get an update on this???? Have yet to receive the rentals or the $10. Is anyone listening here?

Comment

Any update on this FelipeF or Vudu? There are many of us who have not received either our Thanksgiving rental credits or the $10 Year End credit! This complete lack of response is ridiculous!

Comment

Any update on this FelipeF or Vudu? There are many of us who have not received either our Thanksgiving rental credits or the $10 Year End credit! This complete lack of response is ridiculous!
                I had to call again recently about it because I got an email saying I didn't qualify for it but they were using a secondary account and not the primary which did qualify. He said he would need to escalate it. I told him it was already escalated under the primary account back when I first called Vudu about it and asked for a supervisor. After a few minutes he was finally able to give me an $8.00 credit on my account because I guess they can't actually give out any rental codes? It's getting pretty ridiculous that these promotions are having so many problems.

679 UHD
                805 HDX
                5 SD

Comment

Originally posted by lujan View Post

I had to call again recently about it because I got an email saying I didn't qualify for it but they were using a secondary account and not the primary which did qualify. He said he would need to escalate it. I told him it was already escalated under the primary account back when I first called Vudu about it and asked for a supervisor. After a few minutes he was finally able to give me an $8.00 credit on my account because I guess they can't actually give out any rental codes? It's getting pretty ridiculous that these promotions are having so many problems.

679 UHD
                  805 HDX
                  5 SD
                  I would gladly take 5 $8 credits instead of the rentals! Going to need to call again about both this and the year end.

Comment

I would gladly take 5 $8 credits instead of the rentals! Going to need to call again about both this and the year end.
                    I was glad as well because I can use it for a purchase but the point is, Vudu should honor these promotions without it being such a headache for customers.

680 UHD
                    805 HDX
                    5 SD

Comment

Originally posted by lujan View Post

I was glad as well because I can use it for a purchase but the point is, Vudu should honor these promotions without it being such a headache for customers.

680 UHD
                      805 HDX
                      5 SD
                      It's like that scene in A Bronx Tale where Calogero tries to collect from that kid who keeps ducking and dodging him.

Comment

I called about my ticket from 12/19/2021 and was told they'd escalate it to a higher level support team. I asked how long before I should reach out again and was told to do so by next weekend. Trying to be positive that it will be sorted out by then. Can't help but think I'll be calling again.

Comment

Can we get an update on this?

Comment

It looks like VUDU is taking the same approach here that Wal-Mart took when it screwed up PlayStation 5 orders last summer and fall. They won't make good unless they're pushed repeatedly by individual customers, because a few angry consumers don't really affect their bottom line. I've sent two e-mails to support (on 12/12 and 1/11) with no follow-up.

I finally got through via the chat function after two unsuccessful tries where I couldn't get a representative for more than an hour. The representative didn't give me a code right away, but said he would "escalate the issue to the next level of support," and that I should hear something within a week. He said they weren't answering e-mails because they've been really busy.

Comment

Originally posted by B2Net View Post
                              I called about my ticket from 12/19/2021 and was told they'd escalate it to a higher level support team. I asked how long before I should reach out again and was told to do so by next weekend. Trying to be positive that it will be sorted out by then. Can't help but think I'll be calling again.
                              And I have called again and again. Each time being told to be patient. Also told they know about the issue and are working in it. Looks like I will be calling again.

Comment

It is closing in on almost 3 months for this issue. I submitted a help request which received no response. I've made 3 phone calls now. 1st time told it would be resolved by the end of that week. 2nd time told that I never should have received that promise and to be patient. And now 3rd time to be patient.

I must say if the message is to be that I am not a valued customer, I am receiving that message very clear on this issue. Everyone has been very kind and very courteous speaking compassionate affirmative words. Yet the message is still to wait longer.

Which at least I have not been told it won't be resolved. So in the future maybe it will. Not sure why it is taking so long.

Comment

Working...
                                X