Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

JURASSIC WORLD DOMINION - the UMID are flipped at VUDU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JURASSIC WORLD DOMINION - the UMID are flipped at VUDU

The MA UMID for this film (theatrical and extended) are flipped from MA has. So if you redeem at MA (or purchase at VUDU right now) you wind up with the OTHER movie.

MA:
    10.5240/49CF-6DB5-26E9-49C4-EDE3-U theatrical
    10.5240/815E-C8C5-95E5-0509-0619-V extended

Vudu:
    10.5240/815E-C8C5-95E5-0509-0619-V theatrical (ID 2029022)
    10.5240/49CF-6DB5-26E9-49C4-EDE3-U extended (ID 2153540)

FelipeF - can you ask the backend guys to fix this?

+1

Comment

bumping please fix Vudu should be pretty easy.

Comment

Confirmed that since this currently ports as the Extended version into Movies Anywhere, retailers such as iTunes that do not have a listing for the Extended edition (they bundle it into the theatrical), this movie does NOT port correctly.

Comment

Any update on the problematic. I redeemed my code on vudu website. Ported to MA as extended edition. Did not port to itunes. Hoping for a fix soon. FelipeF

Comment

Interesting that Amazon Prime Video has a separate listing for both Theatrical and Extended. Both are on sale and I had loads of free digital credits by electing slower holiday shipping.

Vudu on the other hand only has the Theatrical version; but the bonus Extended version is listed as a bonus like I've seen done with many other titles.

Anyway I bought the extended on Amazon know if it didn't work I could just cancel for a refund, Seconds later it said I owned the theatrical and also have access to extended in the bonus options.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremymc7 View Post
              Vudu on the other hand only has the Theatrical version; but the bonus Extended version is listed as a bonus like I've seen done with many other titles.
              Vudu does have both versions, I own both the Theatrical (with the Extended in bonuses) AND the Extended Cut version as a separate entry.
              On 8/16/2022, I redeemed the UHD slip at Movies Anywhere. Both versions appeared in MA, but only the Theatrical with Bonus Extended ported to Vudu.
              On 10/14/2022, the stand-alone Extended Cut appeared in my Vudu library.
              The separate Extended Cut is not searchable or purchasable, but it is there - ported from MA.

Comment

Purchased Extended on Amazon.

Movies anywhere showed Extended with bonus regular which it says I own. There’s also a regular only which it says I don’t own.

on Vudu searching only shows one Dominion. Doesn’t state extended. However artwork showed extended and says includes two versions. However when you go into movie regular is primary movie and extended in in the bonus.

Going back to Amazon where I bought it there is both versions with no 2nd version included with either. Separate purchase for either. It says I only own extended.

iTunes only shows a regular version but it states that iTunes Extras includes the extended version.

So Vudu and iTunes seem to be one way. While MA and Prime appear a different way from each other.

So I see three different options at 4 places.

This is seriously all messed up.

Either way I paid for only Extended at Amazon but have both on Vudu, MA, and iTunes but only in the bonus section which is not the same as everyone else.

Comment

There is another post on this forum where the final post reports that this issue has been fixed. From what I am seeing IT HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED.

This is a major issue that has not yet been corrected.

Team Vudu: Can you please alert this post thread to your Universal Studios Account Manager?

Comment

diamond204 - Yeah, I tried renting the extended edition last night and got the theatrical release. Even the thumbnail says it's the extended edition. I contacted Vudu chat and they refused to listen. No - we can't fix it. No - we won't refund. I finally got him to send the issue up the chain of command (with a promised email within 72 hours). We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by nboeker View Post
                      diamond204 -I finally got him to send the issue up the chain of command (with a promised email within 72 hours). We'll see.
                      Hope it gets to the right person.

Comment

This issue as described by Rex Strother in the OP remains unresolved: VUDU - Jurassic Park Dominion (2h27m) Theatrical version ports to Movies Anywhere as the Extended version (2h40m). This is especially an issue for those who use iTunes, owing to iTunes not yet offering the Extended version; those who purchase the 6-film "Ultimate Collection" bundle on VUDU end up with only 5 of the titles available within iTunes, sans Dominion.

Of course, the reverse is true, as well: the Extended (2h40m) version on VUDU links to the Theatrical (2h26m) entry on Movies Anywhere.

VUDU-- Jurassic World Dominion (2h27m) [ID: 2029022]
                        * ports to MA as 2h40m Extended version

VUDU-- Jurassic World Dominion - Extended Cut (2h40m) [ID: 2153540]
                        * listed on VUDU as "Currently unavailable for purchase"
                        * ports to MA as 2h26m Theatrical version

MA -- Jurassic World Dominion (2h26m)
                        * "See Retailers" [VUDU] button results in "Content not found" error.
                        * "See Retailers" buttons for iTunes, Prime & Google Play all link to Theatrical (2h26m) copies.

MA -- Jurassic World Dominion - Extended (2h40m)
                        * "See Retailers" [VUDU] button opens Theatrical (2h27m) version.
                        * "See Retailers" buttons for Prime & Google Play both link to Extended (2h40m) version.
                        * "See Retailers" button for iTunes is absent.

How is this still not resolved 9 months later (...and nearly a full year since the Blu-ray release date!)?

Comment

I just phoned both MA & VUDU Support on this to hopefully move it forward. I recommend others do the same.

edit: p.s. And just Xeet'd at both services, as well.
                          • plooger/status/1692301140182876617
                          • plooger/status/1692298155516133720

Comment

If you redeem your code at Movies Anywhere, it ports over to Vudu correctly.

Comment

Nothing has been fixed recently though, correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X