atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Release 2.2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Release 2.2

    I know some of you guys have to be closed lip about this but just to speculate....

    What do you guys think will be included in Release 2.2. I've been able to figure out so far that an option to delay audio/video will be introduced in order to take care of any sync problems. This is the biggest feature I personally have been waiting for as my setup has had problems. What else do you guys think will be in 2.2?

    PS I have also been advised that 2.2 will be released this month. When do you guys think it will be? Ive been waiting to use my box for about a month now and I'm hoping that it will be soon.

    #2
    Re: Release 2.2

    Originally posted by Fspalt View Post
    What else do you guys think will be in 2.2?
    I predict: everything that was in 2.1 + some more stuff

    (tight lipped, Justin... remember: tight lipped)

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Release 2.2

      Originally posted by jleavens View Post
      I predict: everything that was in 2.1 + some more stuff

      (tight lipped, Justin... remember: tight lipped)
      Not quite. It really should be everything that was in 2.1 - some bugs + some more stuff. I hope I didn't say too much.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Release 2.2

        Originally posted by Fspalt View Post
        I know some of you guys have to be closed lip about this but just to speculate....

        What do you guys think will be included in Release 2.2. I've been able to figure out so far that an option to delay audio/video will be introduced in order to take care of any sync problems. This is the biggest feature I personally have been waiting for as my setup has had problems. What else do you guys think will be in 2.2?

        PS I have also been advised that 2.2 will be released this month. When do you guys think it will be? Ive been waiting to use my box for about a month now and I'm hoping that it will be soon.
        If your source has valid information, I'd say it would be released within the next 3 weeks. Is that soon enough for you?

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Release 2.2

          Originally posted by jleavens View Post
          I predict: everything that was in 2.1 + some more stuff

          (tight lipped, Justin... remember: tight lipped)
          If you really want to know what's going on, I highly recommend asking Shultzy.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Release 2.2

            Originally posted by redwein View Post
            Not quite. It really should be everything that was in 2.1 - some bugs + some more stuff. I hope I didn't say too much.
            Bugs? Never heard of 'em.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Release 2.2

              Originally posted by Nded View Post
              If your source has valid information, I'd say it would be released within the next 3 weeks. Is that soon enough for you?
              Honestly, It cant come soon enough.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Release 2.2

                Originally posted by Fspalt View Post
                Honestly, It cant come soon enough.
                Well, we can't give you or anyone any specifics on what is in the package or when it's coming out (and frankly, Schultzy (that's me) has no idea when the release will happen).

                I'm not sure where you heard the bit about it coming out this month. Vudu has tended to come out with releases every 8 to 10 weeks. But that's not always the case.

                I know the delay is a problem, but can you adjust delay on your AV receiver? Most have an HDMI audio delay adjustment there. That might solve your problem temporarily.

                This also seems to be something that came out in I think 2.0 or 2.1 as I never used to have it but I've had it since back in October or November.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Release 2.2

                  I'm hoping for an external storage solution. The sooner something arrives to give me more storage space the better.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Release 2.2

                    Originally posted by NA9D View Post
                    Well, we can't give you or anyone any specifics on what is in the package or when it's coming out (and frankly, Schultzy (that's me) has no idea when the release will happen).

                    I'm not sure where you heard the bit about it coming out this month. Vudu has tended to come out with releases every 8 to 10 weeks. But that's not always the case.

                    I know the delay is a problem, but can you adjust delay on your AV receiver? Most have an HDMI audio delay adjustment there. That might solve your problem temporarily.

                    This also seems to be something that came out in I think 2.0 or 2.1 as I never used to have it but I've had it since back in October or November.
                    I'm know you guys cant give details, I acknowledged that in the first post. I heard it from John through submitting a customer service request. My reciever has optical audio and has no option for delay, hence my inquiry. I hope to upgrade to a 1.3a HDMI reciever in the future but I dont have the money right now. Im not trying to be smart or anything, I love the Vudu Idea and just want it to work for me. I was just trying to get some speculation to as what also might be in the release. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding.

                    Frank.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Release 2.2

                      A fix for the return/enter/ctrl-A keyboard issue would be great.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X