atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Playing thru Flixter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Playing thru Flixter

    Can the movies I add at Walmart be played through Flixter? I have a GoogleTV and I have to use Flixter to play my Ultraviolet movies. Movies I have bought thru Vudu show up on my Flixter account but it makes you play them through Vudu. So I was just wondering how the Walmart movies show up.

    #2
    Re: Playing thru Flixter

    If the movies are available on ultraviolet digital copy then yes. Ultraviolet is new so there are not alot. Ck and see if there is a vudu app for google tv. I got the vudu app for my iphone and it works fine, only issue is you can't download the movie for offline viewing, it is streaming only.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Playing thru Flixter

      Any movie on disc-to-digital or that has a UV logo on its Vudu page should play on Flixster except movies from Paramount and Fox (and Dreamworks? Not sure). So basically WB, Sony, and Universal should all work fine on Flixster.

      Jdmac29, there is no vudu on any android devices including Google TV yet.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Playing thru Flixter

        Originally posted by sbuberl View Post
        Any movie on disc-to-digital or that has a UV logo on its Vudu page should play on Flixster except movies from Paramount and Fox (and Dreamworks? Not sure). So basically WB, Sony, and Universal should all work fine on Flixster.

        Jdmac29, there is no vudu on any android devices including Google TV yet.
        Dreamworks movies not showing in Flixster yet, FYI.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Playing thru Flixter

          Originally posted by Starkenator View Post
          Dreamworks movies not showing in Flixster yet, FYI.
          Thanks. I didn't think they would, but I haven't redeemed any yet so I didn't know for sure.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Playing thru Flixter

            Originally posted by Jdmac29 View Post
            If the movies are available on ultraviolet digital copy then yes. Ultraviolet is new so there are not alot. Ck and see if there is a vudu app for google tv. I got the vudu app for my iphone and it works fine, only issue is you can't download the movie for offline viewing, it is streaming only.

            weird I tried to use the VuDu app on my iPad and iPhone yesterday and just get a black screen.....

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Playing thru Flixter

              Some Uni movies don't appear on Flixster yet. I have Alpha Dog and it isn't available yet for streaming on Flixster even though it is UVVU compatible.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Playing thru Flixter

                None of my VuDu movies appear on Flixster only movies I get to appear are WB, Universal & Sony Pictures cause those studios have an agreement and use Flixster anyway...


                sucks cause no VuDu app for my Google TV so but is a flixster app but since doesn't show most of my movies :'(

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Playing thru Flixter

                  Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
                  None of my VuDu movies appear on Flixster only movies I get to appear are WB, Universal & Sony Pictures cause those studios have an agreement and use Flixster anyway...


                  sucks cause no VuDu app for my Google TV so but is a flixster app but since doesn't show most of my movies :'(
                  Well Fox and Dreamworks Animation haven't implemented UV anywhere besides on Vudu D2D yet. Hopefully, they'll support Flixster when they do. Paramount is being stubborn about supporting Flixster probably because WB owns it.

                  Vudu has hinted they'd make an android app/web support (and hence Google TV support) when Android makes some "security enhancements".

                  So, waiting game on all fronts I'm sorry to say.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Playing thru Flixter

                    Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
                    None of my VuDu movies appear on Flixster...
                    OK, the first step is, do they appear in your UltraViolet Digital Library? I've got 38 movies there, but only one appears in Flixster because Flixster is owned by Warner Brothers, and they're using the app to promote their studio rather than support UltraViolet. If you have any WB movies in your UV Digital Library that don't show up on Flixster, then you should contact Flixster or UV tech support.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Playing thru Flixter

                      Originally posted by MaxH View Post
                      OK, the first step is, do they appear in your UltraViolet Digital Library? I've got 38 movies there, but only one appears in Flixster because Flixster is owned by Warner Brothers, and they're using the app to promote their studio rather than support UltraViolet. If you have any WB movies in your UV Digital Library that don't show up on Flixster, then you should contact Flixster or UV tech support.
                      Yes all of them appear in my UVVU.com library.... They even ALL appear in my library at paramountmovies.com & ultraviolet.sonypictures.com just they don't all appear on flixster :'(

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Playing thru Flixter

                        Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
                        Yes all of them appear in my UVVU.com library.... They even ALL appear in my library at paramountmovies.com & ultraviolet.sonypictures.com just they don't all appear on flixster :'(
                        Are you talking about Flixster.com or just the Flixster app on iOS? On Flixster.com it shows ALL of your movies but puts the ones that aren't available yet (primarily Paramount and Fox movies) in a separate section at the bottom. On the Flixster iOS app it only shows the movies Flixster currently has rights to and will not show all of your movies. If this is not the case you probably have some kind of syncing problem and should contact Flixster support.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Playing thru Flixter

                          Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
                          weird I tried to use the VuDu app on my iPad and iPhone yesterday and just get a black screen.....
                          So you go to vudu.com on your iPad's browser and get a black screen?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Playing thru Flixter

                            Originally posted by SteveLV702 View Post
                            weird I tried to use the VuDu app on my iPad and iPhone yesterday and just get a black screen.....
                            Steve,

                            Do you have private browsing enabled on your ipad?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Playing thru Flixter

                              Originally posted by dhatman View Post
                              Steve,

                              Do you have private browsing enabled on your ipad?
                              no but nvm started working again suddenly....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X