Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

CinemaNow & Ultraviolet Link - When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CinemaNow & Ultraviolet Link - When?

I haven't been able to purchase anything from them in the past 2 days. I just get a loop of asking me to confirm my purchase then it takes me to the credit card page (I have a card on file already, plus gift credit available). Even if I add my card again it still just keeps looping in a circle. It's like they don't want my money

Comment

In the spirit of the posts above, since my library was just a turning wheel that ultimately crashed, I unlinked & relinked my account to UV. Now I have two movies missing from my CinemaNO Library. One purchased this weekend, the other purchased last November.

Spoke to a customer service supervisor, one PO'd customer here, no help. Maybe this week, maybe next week....yes everything will get fixed. Kind of doubt that it will be this century the fix will occur, sort of expect that the fix will fizzle out as Best Ba*f realizes that this is not their cup of tea. The goodwill that it is creating is just not worth it in the long haul, not they have the best goodwill going currently as it is.

Thank YOU VUDU for being a consistent service, taking a customer centric position, and most of all having a system that WORKS!!!! Thank You.

Comment

I'm telling people that they need to stay away from CinemaNow but they refuse to listen.

Comment

Anybody having any luck with this? I finally am unable to load my UV library on all my devices except the iPhone by actually having my UV account unlinked! Lol

Comment

CinemaNo is going down faster than the Titanic!

All I see is the spinning wheel of doom on the PS3. It does NOTHING on the LG TV app ("you have no movies in your library") and my CinemaNo iPad app now contains over 50 copies of "A Christmas Story 2" and one copy of "Alien vs. Predator." I am going to delete it from my iPad before it explodes!

I used to think Flixster was bad. An old man with a swollen prostate has better "streaming" than CinemaNo!

Vudu: YOU are AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by nycomet View Post
              CinemaNo is going down faster than the Titanic!

All I see is the spinning wheel of doom on the PS3. It does NOTHING on the LG TV app ("you have no movies in your library") and my CinemaNo iPad app now contains over 50 copies of "A Christmas Story 2" and one copy of "Alien vs. Predator." I am going to delete it from my iPad before it explodes!

I used to think Flixster was bad. An old man with a swollen prostate has better "streaming" than CinemaNo!

Vudu: YOU are AWESOME!
              Lol! You are hilarious. Try unlinking your UV account don't relink it just leave unlinked believe it or not that is how I got my UV library to load.

Comment

Originally posted by johnmccann1976 View Post
                Lol! You are hilarious. Try unlinking your UV account don't relink it just leave unlinked believe it or not that is how I got my UV library to load.
                Just tried and it worked. How funny.

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
                  Just tried and it worked. How funny.
                  It is so crazy lol. It will work on your PS3 now. I think you said you had iPhone the only movies that will load are the ones that are missing the UV label.

Comment

Hey BTW are you still having the billing loop problem? I had the same thing happen to me it was driving me nuts lol.

Comment

Originally posted by johnmccann1976 View Post
                      Hey BTW are you still having the billing loop problem? I had the same thing happen to me it was driving me nuts lol.
                      I think I figured that out. Only new releases aren't letting me purchase with credit. I tried getting Total Recall and it wouldn't let me buy. It kept looping. I bought a couple of their sale movies from their new sale (Dance movies or whatever it's called) and they purchased fine and went straight to my UV locker (I had it linked then).

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
                        I think I figured that out. Only new releases aren't letting me purchase with credit. I tried getting Total Recall and it wouldn't let me buy. It kept looping. I bought a couple of their sale movies from their new sale (Dance movies or whatever it's called) and they purchased fine and went straight to my UV locker (I had it linked then).
                        It just keeps getting stranger lol. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks things will be working properly. After finally streaming a movie on my PS3 I have decided that Vudu is for superior in terms of video and audio quality.

Comment

I was streaming the dark knight rises on cinemanow and I don't even own that movie yet its in my library 5 times but not in my library on the computer.... I don't get it, it must be an error

Comment

They seem to have resolved the never ending loop of submit order add cc info now. If only they'd fix all the other bigger problems of missing uv movies and sd when purchasing hd.

Comment

Has anyone got a response back from Cinemanow tech support? I'm starting to be concerned that they may all be dead... or maybe just AFK for the last week...

Maybe some one should call some parametics or something to go check out their office... see if there are any survivors... and if there are tell them to look at my bleedin tickect...

Comment

Originally posted by NWRushing View Post
                                Has anyone got a response back from Cinemanow tech support? I'm starting to be concerned that they may all be dead... or maybe just AFK for the last week...

Maybe some one should call some parametics or something to go check out their office... see if there are any survivors... and if there are tell them to look at my bleedin tickect...
                                Here we have a view of Cinema Now's chief engineer diligently working to resolve problems with its service:

=======================================

In all honesty I am ready to flush this floater down the drain.

I never use Flixster (unless forced to use the site for redemptions).

I am sticking with Vudu all the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X