Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

CinemaNow & Ultraviolet Link - When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CinemaNow & Ultraviolet Link - When?

Originally posted by mgfloy03 View Post
    I don't think they know what they are doing. I'm on 9 days trying to just get my library to load on my pc. I've tried every browser I know to try and nothing. Just spinning wheel of nothing.
    Have you tried calling them? Somehow I had two accounts created with one email and two usernames and they think it was causing my DKR to not load. In any case it still didnt but it was interesting to find i had two accounts.

Comment

My library only loads when I have my UV account unlinked. I have had nothing but problems with them. Their answer is always we are doing an update but when they do the updates nothing gets resolved. The update they did Monday was supposed to fix the problems we are all having loading our library, my account loads okay not perfect but it loads only unlinked though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUGrad2X View Post
        Have you tried calling them? Somehow I had two accounts created with one email and two usernames and they think it was causing my DKR to not load. In any case it still didnt but it was interesting to find i had two accounts.
        They always say that lol I thought the same thing. How in the world do I have two accounts the only thing I can think of is Best Buy reward zone? I have four ongoing tickets with them right now it is so ridiculous especially because I'm really not a complainer but let me tell you, I have been pushed lol!

Comment

My library doesn't load when my uv is unlinked either. I've had no luck really with anything lately. heh

Comment

I just got an e-mail saying saying that the server problem preventing titles from being added to my UV locker has been fixed. They gave me codes for 2 of the films, and I redeemed them, and they were added to my UV account right away. It seems like they have finally fixed it. So if you have any titles that weren't added, create a support ticket, and ask for redeem codes.

Comment

Originally posted by echopulse View Post
              I just got an e-mail saying saying that the server problem preventing titles from being added to my UV locker has been fixed. They gave me codes for 2 of the films, and I redeemed them, and they were added to my UV account right away. It seems like they have finally fixed it. So if you have any titles that weren't added, create a support ticket, and ask for redeem codes.
              Lucky you. Still nothing for me and my 9 missing movies.

Comment

I got the email too... No change

8 missing movies and 2 in SD rather than HD...

Comment

They just sent me codes for 7 of the 9 movies in missing. After reading more of the email they had an eighth code for my sd instead of hd movie. They also said the codes are good for any hd movie, not just the ones I tried to buy from the Black Friday sale which is actually pretty great. I was having second thoughts on a couple I purchased so I can use those codes on anything. Even the pricier new releases.

Comment

They sent me 2 codes and instructions to use them to try and buy the same movies... which you can't because after purchase you have the "watch now" option instead of the buy option.... and now they have sent some odd instructions on how one can maybe get past that...

Comment

Originally posted by NWRushing View Post
                      They sent me 2 codes and instructions to use them to try and buy the same movies... which you can't because after purchase you have the "watch now" option instead of the buy option.... and now they have sent some odd instructions on how one can maybe get past that...
                      My library never loaded for me so I had no watch now button. Did your library load? Maybe that's why I had no trouble re purchasing.

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
                        My library never loaded for me so I had no watch now button. Did your library load? Maybe that's why I had no trouble re purchasing.
                        Yes my libary is loading (when I use chrome at least) but its loading in an odd fasion sometimes it says I have 180 titles sometimes 460...

Comment

Yes my libary is loading (when I use chrome at least) but its loading in an odd fasion sometimes it says I have 180 titles sometimes 460...
                          Maybe try redeeming your codes through firefox then. It doesn't load for me through Firefox and I was able to redeem the codes.

Comment

Was able to get on of the movies in my cart using firefox... the trick I used was that firefox is the only browser that I can manupluate to let me put it in my cart before logging in. But then the coupon code wouldn;t work... probably because I have a 4 cent credit balence on my account...

Comment

Was able to get on of the movies in my cart using firefox... the trick I used was that firefox is the only browser that I can manupluate to let me put it in my cart before logging in. But then the coupon code wouldn;t work... probably because I have a 4 cent credit balence on my account...
                              I have credit in my account and it worked for me. I guess that's the one benefit to not having a working library.

Comment

Okay... then what am I doing wrong? when I enter the code it LOOKS like its going to take it then it does back to the cart and shows my total as the price of the movie minus the credit on my account

Comment

Working...
                                X