Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Warner Bros. UV Digital Copies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warner Bros. UV Digital Copies

I'm sure many of you will probably be able to answer this but do you have any WB Titles in SD and not HDX that were redeemed through UV?

The reason I ask is because I have the following:

Hangover Part II
    Green Lantern
    Journey 2

I added these when I bought the Blu Rays but redeemed through the link and they show up on Flixster and on here too but in SD. Now, I've contacted VUDU CS to see what can be done and if I should contact WB's Digital Copy Tech Support.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!!

SweetLou2478

Re: Warner Bros. UV Digital Copies

I just sent an e-mail over the weekend to Flixster's customer support with a list of WB titles that had redeemed SD but are apparently available in HDX now. I'm hoping they will be able to assist.

Comment

Good Luck. I sent in 2 support tickets for 2 UV codes from Blu-ray that did not redeem HDX and got 2 emails stating:

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding Disc to Digital. As we have stated in your preveious tickets, at this time we are working on enabling this UltraViolet? Digital Copy title to an HD format for your Blu-ray purchase. We apologize for the loops you are being sent in, but at this time it is not offered through Flixster Ultraviolet."

Comment

Yep. If you mention HD in a support ticket that's basically the answer you are going to get. "We don't do HD".

Comment

I got the same answer from them "Flixster does not have HD copies" I think Flixster is one of the reasons UV is having such a tough time right now. I am beginning to think the Vudu forum crew is the only group of people that actually like and use UV.

Comment

Wow, I got a terrible canned response from Flixster Support today:

"Movies on Flixster are only available in SD at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Comment

Another thing that I don't like about Flixster is the fact that they say they can't take out or delete a movie out of your account. When I was logged into my Flixster account I did one of their promo things where you could get a free movie and it doesn't let you choose from any sort of list and it dropped a movie I'd prefer not gotten put in my UVVU account. And now they say they can't take it out. Heck I even deleted my Flixster account hoping that would do the trick but nope it's still showing up in my UVVU account and in Vudu

How hard is it to delete a movie out of someones account when asked?

Comment

Flixster should change its name to Dickster. The service is horrible and there is no app for it on PS3, Smart TVs and Smart Blu-ray players.

Even worse, Flixtser is more unstable than the San Andreas fault!

Vudu is far superior. If only all of the UV TV shows I have on Flixster would port over to Vudu then I would do back flips! I cannot watch my Ultraviolet Grimm or Fallen Skies here on Vudu, but they available on Dickster. I mean Flixster.

Comment

Originally posted by nycomet View Post
                  Even worse, Flixtser is more unstable than the San Andreas fault!
                  That is an understatement.

I use Flixster on my phone for data-limit purposes, loading up on films via Wifi then watching them later, and I've had a lot of problems with them.

Lots of films either won't download at all or will hang up at the "processing" stage, meaning I may have 200+ films listed but can only choose from about 20 of them at times.

Comment

Anyone know if you redeem a movie via Flixtser then delete then Flixster acct, do you retain your redemptions? For example I make a dummy flixster to redeem second codes of movies I already own but aren't available for redemption via Vudu, I then delete that Flixster account. Are the movies and licenses stored on UV?

Comment

Originally posted by swiss21 View Post
                      Anyone know if you redeem a movie via Flixtser then delete then Flixster acct, do you retain your redemptions? For example I make a dummy flixster to redeem second codes of movies I already own but aren't available for redemption via Vudu, I then delete that Flixster account. Are the movies and licenses stored on UV?
                      Yes only if they were UV movies and not Flixster movies. Hey thats a good idea to get HDX codes of older movies you got SD for. Can you delete a Flixster account?

Thinking about it, i would think Flixster would be like Vudu where only one user can be tied to a UV account at one time. So you would have to unlink the original account before linking the dummy account to your main UV.

Comment

I don't know why this has to be so complicated, guess I'll have to try a dummy account to see how this works. And yes you can delete a Flixster account, I had to do that once before because I accidentally linked to my facebook and there was no way to delink so I was forced to delete and register again. Come to think of it, when I did that, I didn't lose any movies so I guess it would work.

Comment

swiss21
                          I can confirm this as well when deleting a Flixster account that you don't loose the movies. I wanted to do this because I didn't like one of the free movies they dropped into my account and hoped by deleting the account it would take the movie out. It did not.

Comment

@NYComet dude you said it Dickster! they are terrible and are the reason so many people hate Ultraviolet. I read the wall post on Ultraviolet's Facebook page the other day and wow! People are sipping on extra strength Haterade.@ydkjman same thing happened to me I got some crappy movie I wish I could delete and a couple that do not show here on Vudu. It is a joke and if the Studios want Ultraviolet to be successful they need to address Dickster.

Comment

It is convoluted. The way it should be is everything done on one portal, UVVU.com including all redemptions and one customer service system. The studios can do their own portals and redemptions, perhaps offer UV copies of deleted scenes or extras to entice people to instead redeem via their sites.

Comment

Working...
                              X