Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Walmart vudu promotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walmart vudu promotions

Originally posted by ohmsy View Post
    Anyone seen a blu ray with Collateral digital copy at Wal Mart?
    Yes. I've seen it at 2 of the 3 walmarts in my area. It's in the $7.88 bins.

Comment

Looks like The Hobbit pre-orders might be showing up here really soon.

Mine was in my mailbox today.

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
        Yes. I've seen it at 2 of the 3 walmarts in my area. It's in the $7.88 bins.
        Was it on Collateral or a different movie?

Comment

its in the bin and its on collateral.

Comment

Originally posted by mgfloy03 View Post
            its in the bin and its on collateral.
            Yep. Some movies seem rarer than others. Hurt locker, collateral, daybreakers were all pretty rare in the bins I saw. Only 1 or 2 in each bin. I saw no terminator copies in the $7.88 bins. Only the $9.99 robocop code version on the shelf.

Comment

A couple mysteries solved on this. One of the unknown tracking numbers updated as delivered the same day I received my 2 copies of Rise of the Guardians. Mystery tracking number #2 turned out to be another copy of The Hobbit. So to clarify Walmart sent me 2 copies of the Hobbit, 2 copies of Rise of the Guardians and I still have one more Rise of the Guardians tracking numbers that hasn't updated. Plus I just got my tracking number for Les Miserables. Keep the bonus copies coming Walmart

Crazy Walmart I now have 5 different shipping confirmations for the 3 pre-orders I have. 5 different tracking numbers too. 1 tracking number matched the Rise of the Guardians I received. None of the 5 match the extra Rise of the Guardians I received. Of the 4 others 2 are not labeled so I have no clue. 1 says Rise of the Guardians (again? Are they sending a 3rd copy?) and 1 says The Hobbit. The other pre-order I have is Les Miserables and I'm not sure those are even shipping yet so I doubt any belong to that. They can keep sending me extras if they like though. I won't complain

The 4 remaining tracking numbers are USPS numbers so they don't show any movement yet. These preorders are shipped by that UPS version of Smartpost so they won't register in the USPS system until they are delivered to the post office by UPS (which is normally the same day they deliver to me). I guess time will tell if they are actually sending me up to 2 more extra copies of something or if they just sent me other people's tracking numbers.

Comment

I drove to another in the area to find collateral and red both in the $7.88 bins but no terminator, or james bond movies, the bond movies at the one near my house were priced at $9.96, terminator was with robocob.

Comment

Originally posted by dunham44 View Post
                  I drove to another in the area to find collateral and red both in the $7.88 bins but no terminator, or james bond movies, the bond movies at the one near my house were priced at $9.96, terminator was with robocob.
                  I've never seen any of the Bond movies in the $7.88. If the movie code is for the same movie it's usually in the $7.88 bin (like Terminator with the Terminator code). If it has a different movie it's $9.96 (Like Terminator with Robocop). The Bond movies all have different Bond movies with them. I haven't heard any of them except World is Not Enough coming with the same movie. There do seem to be exceptions though.

Comment

I've never seen any of the Bond movies in the $7.88. If the movie code is for the same movie it's usually in the $7.88 bin (like Terminator with the Terminator code). If it has a different movie it's $9.96 (Like Terminator with Robocop). The Bond movies all have different Bond movies with them. I haven't heard any of them except World is Not Enough coming with the same movie. There do seem to be exceptions though.
                    I saw Goldeneye (w/ Goldeneye Vudu code) last week at my local WM. I didn't see The World is Not Enough, though.

Comment

Originally posted by vanton619 View Post
                      I saw Goldeneye (w/ Goldeneye Vudu code) last week at my local WM. I didn't see The World is Not Enough, though.
                      It was goldeneye, not world is not enough. I got my movies mixed up. That's the 9.96 movie with the same movie code u was thinking of.

Comment

Blitz vudu redemption - HDX
                        Dr. No vudu redemption - HDX
                        Driven to KIll vudu redemption - HDX
                        The Hurt Locker vudu redemption - HDX

Comment

Have checked 4 different Walmart's and none has these mythical $7.88 Blu-ray bins

Comment

Originally posted by Starkenator View Post
                            Have checked 4 different Walmart's and none has these mythical $7.88 Blu-ray bins
                            I have also checked the 2 nearest to me and they don't have these $7.88 bins either. I guess they are only in certain cities?

Comment

Originally posted by lujan View Post
                              I have also checked the 2 nearest to me and they don't have these $7.88 bins either. I guess they are only in certain cities?
                              I've been to 4, all 4 have...

I got

Collateral
                              X-Men 2
                              Dr. No
                              The World is Not Enough
                              Golden Eye
                              Man on Fire

Then sold the Blu rays for $6

Comment

G.I. Joe: Retaliation opened in theaters 3 days ago and today Walmart has in-store Blu-ray/DVD pre-order listed in sale flyer for $18.96. You get both G.I. Joe movies. The 2nd movie is released on home video Jul 30 2013.

Comment

Working...
                                X