Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

VUDU AT HOME: DISC-TO-DIGITAL Bugs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VUDU AT HOME: DISC-TO-DIGITAL Bugs?

Originally posted by Otter0911 View Post
    Finally the system recognized The Ten Commandments blu-ray....Stated HDX $2.00....purchased and gave me SD only.

Can a Mod help?
    Hello, I sent you a PM regarding this issue.
    Vudu Forum Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by KeanuReeves View Post
      Have you been able to check out this problem yet?
      Still waiting for a response ...

Comment

Not a bug per se... But a feature request. We need an option to REMOVE ITEM FROM ORDER in VUDU2GO.

So, just in case we change our mind about a title, thee should really be an option to "remove from cart" or "remove from order." Like, I already own Hellboy in SD, so maybe I don't need to UV-ify my Blu-Ray to HDX just yet. But there's no option to remove Hellboy from the order, so it would seem I'm stuck with it?

Will my order expire once I close and reopen VUDU2GO? If so, I'll have to re-enter EVERYthing I've scanned so far, which is kind of a pain since I'm quite a few discs into the process w/o "checking out" yet. I'd hate to have to re-enter everything. In this case, it's kind of moot since I probably will update my Hellboy to HDX, since it's only $2 using my Blu-Ray disc. No big loss & I don't mind going from standard to high def. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by JohnA View Post
          Hello, I sent you a PM regarding this issue.
          Thanks for the help and quick response

Comment

Originally posted by MGmirkin View Post
            Not a bug per se... But a feature request. We need an option to REMOVE ITEM FROM ORDER in VUDU2GO.

So, just in case we change our mind about a title, thee should really be an option to "remove from cart" or "remove from order." Like, I already own Hellboy in SD, so maybe I don't need to UV-ify my Blu-Ray to HDX just yet. But there's no option to remove Hellboy from the order, so it would seem I'm stuck with it?

Will my order expire once I close and reopen VUDU2GO? If so, I'll have to re-enter EVERYthing I've scanned so far, which is kind of a pain since I'm quite a few discs into the process w/o "checking out" yet. I'd hate to have to re-enter everything. In this case, it's kind of moot since I probably will update my Hellboy to HDX, since it's only $2 using my Blu-Ray disc. No big loss & I don't mind going from standard to high def. ^_^
            There are options to edit the titles selected quality and remove from the cart. To do so you proceed to check out, there you will see your list, prices, and two icons. The x icon will delete the selection, the pencil will offer you the ability to change quality.

Closing the app will not remove titles from your cart. The app saves your current order until either deleted by you or checked out.

Comment

There needs to be better support for discs with multiple movies or multiple formats of the same movie. For instance the Alien Anthology blu set has both the theatrical + director's cut special edition version of the films on them. But VUDU only seems to recognize the "Theatrical" version. Ideally, thee should be some kind of multi-registration option(s) on those kinds of discs. I don't know whether you should have to register each "version" separately, or whether you should just have to register the "highest" version (director's cut) & get the regular theatrical "bundled" with it, either for free for for $1 extra ($3/2 on diff version of same title?)...

Likewise, Pitch black Blu-Ray set w/ Riddick, it only recognizes the Theatrical version of the film. I'd still rather get both.

It doesn't seem to recognize any of the discs from the next generation movie collection Blu-Ray set. In some ways, I wish it could just recognize those as part of a "set" release and offer to HDX the entire thing, either individually or as a "bundle" (don't know whether it would be $2 for all of it, since the SET was in fact a SET when originally purchased, or there'd be a bundle price like $1/ea, or whether it would still be literally $2/ea, regardless of the original release format as a "set").

Then there are some of the "value" sets with multiple movies. Like a double feature of Renaissance + Equilibrium on Blu. How does the sytem treat discs like that, with multiple different "titles" on the same disc? Will it only recognize whatever "title" is first? Will it recognize it as a "bundle"/"value" disc and offer some kind of value bundle on the UV conversion or will it treat each "title" like a new movie and charge you individually for each one?

Comment

Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post
                There are options to edit the titles selected quality and remove from the cart. To do so you proceed to check out, there you will see your list, prices, and two icons. The x icon will delete the selection, the pencil will offer you the ability to change quality.

Closing the app will not remove titles from your cart. The app saves your current order until either deleted by you or checked out.
                Yeah, I just figured this out... A bit non-intuitive. You should be able to edit your selections BEFORE "going to checkout." "Going to checkout" typically means "complete transaction" not "edit your choices." Choice editing should be done BEFORE you "check out." "Check out" should be what you do once you've FINISHED editing your list and wish to commit your purchase and pay for it.

Just my 2c. It's non-intuitive the way it's current set up. Maybe needs a feature "update"?

Seriously, this had me at least a tiny bit stressed out for a minute or two (or a couple hours, as the case may be).

Anyway, got it all sorted and 25 discs converted to HDX. ^_^

Comment

Yeah, I just figured this out... A bit non-intuitive. You should be able to edit your selections BEFORE "going to checkout." "Going to checkout" typically means "complete transaction" not "edit your choices." Choice editing should be done BEFORE you "check out." "Check out" should be what you do once you've FINISHED editing your list and wish to commit your purchase and pay for it.

Just my 2c. It's non-intuitive the way it's current set up. Maybe needs a feature "update"?

Seriously, this had me at least a tiny bit stressed out for a minute or two (or a couple hours, as the case may be).
                  I think if they updated the proceed to checkout button to instead read View Cart it would more match what is being done. The cart screen displays the items you've selected, prices, the ability to remove or change selections, and a Checkout button. Also until Checkout is clicked you haven't checked out.

Comment

A couple new findings this morning:

KILL BILL VOL. 2 [BLU] [UPC: 786936767148] - "Unable to recognize disc."
                    KILL BILL VOL. 1 does work, however, just not VOL. 2 Both films are on the D2D list.

CONAN THE BARBARIAN 3D [BLU] [UPC: 031398145547] - "Unable to recognize disc." This disc is listed on the D2D list.

Inserting the APOCALYPSE NOW "FULL DISCLOSURE BLU-RAY EDITION" does not allow you to get the "REDUX" version, only the "Theatrical". [UPC: 031398126195]

PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES [BLU] [UPC: 097361538143] - "Unable to recognize disc." It is on the D2D list.

ALEXANDER REVISITED: THE FINAL CUT [BLU] [UPC: 085391143536] - "Unable to recognize disc." It is on the D2D list. Tried both discs in set. Neither worked.

Comment

Here are a view findings for me that did not work.

Shrek Forever After (blu-ray) "Unable to recognize disc."
                      Megamind (blu-ray) "Unable to recognize disc."
                      Ice Age: Continental Drift (blu-ray) this is out of the 3D combo pack (not the 3D version though) "Unable to recognize disc."
                      Batman Forever (blu-ray) "Unable to recognize disc."

Comment

Here is the list that we manually verified based on user feedback. This does not include all of the other titles that we can fix by software.

[sorted by release year - newer first]

Taken 2
                        The Watch
                        Ice Age 4: Continental Drift
                        Prometheus
                        Bridesmaids (Theatrical)
                        Dream House
                        The Mechanic
                        Hop
                        Your Highness (Theatrical)
                        Rise of the Planet of the Apes [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        The Green Hornet
                        Puss in Boots [Blu-ray/DVD] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Sucker Punch
                        Hanna [Blu-ray]
                        Red Riding Hood
                        The Debt [Blu-ray]
                        The Rite [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Cowboys and Aliens (Theatrical)
                        Tower Heist
                        Faster
                        Devil
                        Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family: The Play
                        The Back-up Plan
                        Inception
                        Extraordinary Measures [Blu-ray]
                        How to Train Your Dragon
                        The Illusionist [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        The Kids Are All Right
                        Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 [3 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Sherlock Holmes [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Bright Star
                        Barbie Presents: Thumbelina [Spanish Packaging]
                        Notorious
                        17 Again [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Terminator Salvation [WS] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself
                        Drag Me to Hell (Theatrical)
                        G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        Fast & Furious [Special Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        Barbie Mariposa and Her Butterfly Friends
                        Changeling
                        Conspiracy
                        In Bruges
                        Kit Kittredge: An American Girl [Blu-ray]
                        The Simpsons: The Movie [P&S]
                        TMNT [Blu-ray]
                        Born Killers
                        30 Days of Night [WS]
                        American Gangster (Theatrical)
                        Revolver
                        The Comebacks
                        Ghost Rider [WS]
                        Knocked Up (Theatrical)
                        Hostel [DVD/UMD]
                        The Covenant
                        The Omen [WS]
                        Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia
                        Little Man [Loaded With Extra Crap Edition]
                        The Tyler Perry Collection: Madea Goes to Jail
                        Hostel [Blu-ray]
                        The Fall
                        Night Watch [Blu-ray]
                        Flushed Away [WS]
                        The Producers [WS]
                        The Fog [P&S]
                        Assault on Precinct 13 [WS]
                        Wedding Crashers [WS]
                        A Sound of Thunder
                        Grizzly Man
                        Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire [UMD]
                        The New World
                        Elektra [WS]
                        Kingdom of Heaven [P&S] [2 Discs]
                        Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
                        High Tension [WS] [Unrated]
                        XXX: State of the Union [P&S]
                        Taking Lives [P&S]
                        Club Dread
                        The Motorcycle Diaries [P&S]
                        Troy
                        The Punisher
                        Scooby-Doo and the Loch Ness Monster
                        Hellboy [2 Discs] [Special Edition]
                        Kill Bill Vol. 2
                        Stuck on You [P&S]
                        Tears of the Sun
                        Bad Santa
                        Freddy vs. Jason [2 Discs]
                        Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas [WS]
                        Kill Bill Vol. 1
                        How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days [WS]
                        Cheaper By the Dozen
                        The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
                        Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie
                        Malibu's Most Wanted [P&S]
                        Invincible
                        Austin Powers in Goldmember [P&S]
                        Zoolander
                        Iron Monkey
                        13 Ghosts
                        The Boondock Saints
                        The Patriot [Special Edition]
                        Lake Placid [WS]
                        The Mummy [P&S]
                        Pushing Tin
                        Central Station
                        Meet Joe Black
                        Dark City
                        The Avengers
                        Godzilla
                        Soldier
                        Mouse Hunt [WS]
                        In & Out
                        Money Talks
                        U-Turn [WS/P&S]
                        Alien: Resurrection (Theatrical)
                        Rumble in the Bronx
                        Jane Eyre
                        Now and Then
                        Batman Forever
                        The Quick and the Dead [Superbit]
                        Apollo 13 [Special Edition]
                        Casino
                        Born to Be Wild
                        Woodstock: Director's Cut
                        It Could Happen to You [Blu-ray]
                        Dumb and Dumber
                        Ace Ventura: Pet Detective [P&S]
                        The Man Without a Face
                        Menace II Society
                        Batman Returns
                        Gladiator
                        Hero
                        Jersey Girl
                        Under Siege
                        Godzilla Vs. King Ghidorah
                        Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
                        Clint Eastwood Collection: The Rookie
                        Batman
                        The Adventures of Milo and Otis [Blu-ray]
                        The Abyss (Theatrical)
                        Look Who's Talking
                        Lethal Weapon 2
                        Friday the 13th, Part 7: New Blood
                        The Great Outdoors
                        Pulse
                        The Stranger
                        Over the Top
                        The Fly [2 Discs]
                        Repo Man [Limited Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Amadeus
                        Footloose
                        Scarface [WS] [Special Edition]
                        Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
                        The Dark Crystal
                        Deathtrap
                        The Thing
                        The Dark Crystal [Blu-ray]
                        Blade Runner [Special Edition Director's Cut]
                        Looker
                        Le Professionnel [WS]
                        Arthur
                        The Island
                        The Blues Brothers (Theatrical)
                        Alien (Theatrical)
                        Life of Brian
                        The Warriors
                        Oh, God!
                        Monty Python and the Holy Grail
                        Wattstax [30th Anniversary Special Edition]
                        Jeremiah Johnson
                        Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory [WS/P&S]
                        Dracula Has Risen From the Grave
                        The Sound of Music
                        The Music Man
                        The Guns of Navarone
                        Breakfast at Tiffany's
                        The Time Machine
                        The Revenge of Frankenstein
                        Titanic
                        The Girl Next Door
                        High Noon
                        Father of the Bride
                        Rope
                        They Were Expendable
                        Mr. & Mrs. Smith
                        The Prince and the Pauper
                        A Night at the Opera
                        The Ring

LLN

Comment

Originally posted by LocN View Post
                          Here is the list that we manually verified based on user feedback. This does not include all of the other titles that we can fix by software.

[sorted by release year - newer first]

Taken 2
                          The Watch
                          Prometheus
                          Bridesmaids (Theatrical)
                          So, any thoughts on how the VUDU2GO app should handle things like discs with multiple versions of the same movie on them (in an ideal world)? For instance movies that have both the theatrical/unrated cut (like the Blu-Ray discs from the Alien Anthology Blu-ray set)? I'd be inclined to say it should register as whatever the "highest end" one is (director's/unrated cut). And/or offer a "bundle" of UV streams (both theatrical+unrated) if both are in fact available on VUDU / UV? Still not sure whether each should be charged separately in that case, or simply bundled into a single $2 package? Seeing as how both came bundled together on the disc?

Thoughts?

Anyway, glad to hear you're seemingly constantly updating to add titles and fix issues. ^_^ ~Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post
                            I think if they updated the proceed to checkout button to instead read View Cart it would more match what is being done. The cart screen displays the items you've selected, prices, the ability to remove or change selections, and a Checkout button. Also until Checkout is clicked you haven't checked out.
                            Well, it seems like maybe it should have some kind of a well-defined series of "steps."

1. Scan discs / select quality.
                            2. Verify titles / resolution levels, edit (add to / subtract from) list.
                            3. Proceed to checkout / finalize purchase.

Comment

For those that find it easier than going through a long list sorted by date.

[sorted by alphanumeric]

13 Ghosts
                              17 Again [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                              30 Days of Night [WS]
                              A Night at the Opera
                              A Sound of Thunder
                              Ace Ventura: Pet Detective [P&S]
                              Alien (Theatrical)
                              Alien: Resurrection (Theatrical)
                              Amadeus
                              American Gangster (Theatrical)
                              Apollo 13 [Special Edition]
                              Arthur
                              Assault on Precinct 13 [WS]
                              Austin Powers in Goldmember [P&S]
                              Bad Santa
                              Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia
                              Barbie Mariposa and Her Butterfly Friends
                              Barbie Presents: Thumbelina [Spanish Packaging]
                              Batman
                              Batman Forever
                              Batman Returns
                              Blade Runner [Special Edition Director's Cut]
                              Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie
                              Born Killers
                              Born to Be Wild
                              Breakfast at Tiffany's
                              Bridesmaids (Theatrical)
                              Bright Star
                              Casino
                              Central Station
                              Changeling
                              Cheaper By the Dozen
                              Clint Eastwood Collection: The Rookie
                              Club Dread
                              Conspiracy
                              Cowboys and Aliens (Theatrical)
                              Dark City
                              Deathtrap
                              Devil
                              Dracula Has Risen From the Grave
                              Drag Me to Hell (Theatrical)
                              Dream House
                              Dumb and Dumber
                              Elektra [WS]
                              Extraordinary Measures [Blu-ray]
                              Fast & Furious [Special Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                              Faster
                              Father of the Bride
                              Flushed Away [WS]
                              Footloose
                              Freddy vs. Jason [2 Discs]
                              Friday the 13th, Part 7: New Blood
                              G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                              Ghost Rider [WS]
                              Gladiator
                              Godzilla
                              Godzilla Vs. King Ghidorah
                              Grizzly Man
                              Hanna [Blu-ray]
                              Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 [3 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                              Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire [UMD]
                              Hellboy [2 Discs] [Special Edition]
                              Hero
                              High Noon
                              High Tension [WS] [Unrated]
                              Hop
                              Hostel [Blu-ray]
                              Hostel [DVD/UMD]
                              How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days [WS]
                              How to Train Your Dragon
                              In & Out
                              In Bruges
                              Inception
                              Invincible
                              Iron Monkey
                              It Could Happen to You [Blu-ray]
                              Jane Eyre
                              Jeremiah Johnson
                              Jersey Girl
                              Kill Bill Vol. 1
                              Kill Bill Vol. 2
                              Kingdom of Heaven [P&S] [2 Discs]
                              Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
                              Kit Kittredge: An American Girl [Blu-ray]
                              Knocked Up (Theatrical)
                              Lake Placid [WS]
                              Le Professionnel [WS]
                              Lethal Weapon 2
                              Life of Brian
                              Little Man [Loaded With Extra Crap Edition]
                              Look Who's Talking
                              Looker
                              Malibu's Most Wanted [P&S]
                              Meet Joe Black
                              Menace II Society
                              Money Talks
                              Monty Python and the Holy Grail
                              Mouse Hunt [WS]
                              Mr. & Mrs. Smith
                              Night Watch [Blu-ray]
                              Notorious
                              Now and Then
                              Oh, God!
                              Over the Top
                              Prometheus
                              Pulse
                              Pushing Tin
                              Puss in Boots [Blu-ray/DVD] [Includes Digital Copy]
                              Red Riding Hood
                              Repo Man [Limited Edition] [2 Discs]
                              Revolver
                              Rise of the Planet of the Apes [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                              Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
                              Rope
                              Rumble in the Bronx
                              Scarface [WS] [Special Edition]
                              Scooby-Doo and the Loch Ness Monster
                              Sherlock Holmes [Includes Digital Copy]
                              Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas [WS]
                              Soldier
                              Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
                              Stuck on You [P&S]
                              Sucker Punch
                              Taken 2
                              Taking Lives [P&S]
                              Tears of the Sun
                              Terminator Salvation [WS] [Includes Digital Copy]
                              The Abyss (Theatrical)
                              The Adventures of Milo and Otis [Blu-ray]
                              The Avengers
                              The Back-up Plan
                              The Blues Brothers (Theatrical)
                              The Boondock Saints
                              The Comebacks
                              The Covenant
                              The Dark Crystal
                              The Dark Crystal [Blu-ray]
                              The Debt [Blu-ray]
                              The Fall
                              The Fly [2 Discs]
                              The Fog [P&S]
                              The Girl Next Door
                              The Great Outdoors
                              The Green Hornet
                              The Guns of Navarone
                              The Illusionist [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                              The Island
                              The Kids Are All Right
                              The Man Without a Face
                              The Mechanic
                              The Motorcycle Diaries [P&S]
                              The Mummy [P&S]
                              The Music Man
                              The New World
                              The Omen [WS]
                              The Patriot [Special Edition]
                              The Prince and the Pauper
                              The Producers [WS]
                              The Punisher
                              The Quick and the Dead [Superbit]
                              The Revenge of Frankenstein
                              The Ring
                              The Rite [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                              The Simpsons: The Movie [P&S]
                              The Sound of Music
                              The Stranger
                              The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
                              The Thing
                              The Time Machine
                              The Tyler Perry Collection: Madea Goes to Jail
                              The Warriors
                              The Watch
                              They Were Expendable
                              Titanic
                              TMNT [Blu-ray]
                              Tower Heist
                              Troy
                              Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself
                              Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family: The Play
                              Under Siege
                              U-Turn [WS/P&S]
                              Wattstax [30th Anniversary Special Edition]
                              Wedding Crashers [WS]
                              Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory [WS/P&S]
                              Woodstock: Director's Cut
                              XXX: State of the Union [P&S]
                              Your Highness (Theatrical)
                              Zoolander

Comment

So, any thoughts on how the VUDU2GO app should handle things like discs with multiple versions of the same movie on them (in an ideal world)? For instance movies that have both the theatrical/unrated cut (like the Blu-Ray discs from the Alien Anthology Blu-ray set)? I'd be inclined to say it should register as whatever the "highest end" one is (director's/unrated cut). And/or offer a "bundle" of UV streams (both theatrical+unrated) if both are in fact available on VUDU / UV? Still not sure whether each should be charged separately in that case, or simply bundled into a single $2 package? Seeing as how both came bundled together on the disc?

Thoughts?

Anyway, glad to hear you're seemingly constantly updating to add titles and fix issues. ^_^ ~Thanks!
                                We will do the correction of mapping to each version. We are about to release additional user suggestion so user can also type in exactly what they have on the disc instead of our suggestion list.

If in the case that we don't have the source different than the theatrical release then we will have to ask studio and wait for that source to arrive.

Thank you for our inputs,
                                LLN

Comment

Working...
                                X