Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

VUDU AT HOME: DISC-TO-DIGITAL Bugs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VUDU AT HOME: DISC-TO-DIGITAL Bugs?

Originally posted by mcleod View Post
    Yes the TV show. I purchased the Breaking Bad Bundle from Vudu and its not showing up under "My Purchases"
    Its the one item that has been missing (for me) from vudu2go purchases page from day one.
    Oh, the ability to show the TV bundle in My Movies. I will check on that. I thought it has been fixed.
    Please initiate the download on the web to trigger the action to the VUDU To Go if you need to download them.

LLN

Comment

Originally posted by LocN View Post
      There are bug fixes for movie UI and not really related to D2D so I did not post anything.

We are doing another batch of manually verification now. When the update is done, I will post here. Probably that's something you would like to know.

Thanks,
      LLN
      LLN, can you post what fixes are made to the manually verified list? Such as the example I gave above?

Thanks!

Comment

Oh, the ability to show the TV bundle in My Movies. I will check on that. I thought it has been fixed.
        Please initiate the download on the web to trigger the action to the VUDU To Go if you need to download them.

LLN
        thanks for looking into this. Love the service!

Comment

Recap ... I have issues with all of these BD titles:

1.) The Divide

2.) Taken (coming up as The Marine)

3.) Trainspotting

4.) Sherlock Holmes

5.) Rambo

6.) Paranormal Activity 2

7.) Notorious

8.) Day Watch

9.) The Town (saying not eligible)

...When they are fixed, can we get a head's up?!

Comment

I'm using disk to digital on vudu to go and it said that my movie Far and Away can't be verified but yet i'm able to add it to my disk to digital list a vudu.com?Why is that?

Comment

There are bug fixes for movie UI and not really related to D2D so I did not post anything.

We are doing another batch of manually verification now. When the update is done, I will post here. Probably that's something you would like to know.

Thanks,
              LLN
              How does Vudu do the manual verification? I hope Vudu doesn't have to get the actual disc since some releases might not be available any more to pick up for verification.

Comment

Originally posted by JESS23 View Post
                I'm using disk to digital on vudu to go and it said that my movie Far and Away can't be verified but yet i'm able to add it to my disk to digital list a vudu.com?Why is that?
                That just means the software can't locate and match that disc to a movie in its database. If you use the search option provided and report the disc to Vudu eventually the database will be updated for that disc. If you don't wish to wait since the movie is eligible for Disc to Digital you can add it to your list for in store conversion on Vudu.

Comment

The Girl Next Door (unrated) DVD is not working correctly.

Side A (movie) comes up as "there is a problem with this disc, try again later."
                  Side B (supplements) comes up as "We can't identify this disc."

Comment

Blu-rays that are being verified manually:
                    1. Scooby-Doo! And the Legend of the Vampire
                    2. Scooby-Doo and the Monster of Mexico
                    3. Scooby-Doo and the Samurai Sword
                    4. Army of Darkness
                    5. Enemy Mine
                    6. Batman (1989)
                    7. Chronicle
                    8. Clash of the Titans (2010)

9. The Girl Next Door (Unrated) (2004) - The program recognized it, but it only offers the regular theatrical version. That's the only version VUDU offers, so that is only somewhat of a bummer.
                    10. The 40-year-old Virgin (Unrated) - It recognized it as the Theatrical version. Unrated is in the D2D program
                    11. Beerfest (Completely Totally Unrated) - Recognized as theatrical version. Theatrical version only in D2D program.
                    12. Waiting (Unrated & Raw) - Recognized as Theatrical version. Theatrical in D2D program only.

Now I also have the Die Hard Set and all identified and worked, but the 3rd (Die Hard with a Vengeance) disc was identified as the proper title, but recognizes it as being a DVD, for it only offered to convert to SD and I declined, for I'm not paying $5 until that bug is fixed.

Blu-rays that worked for me:
                    1. All Harry Potters. I even had the steelbooks from Canada and the original title of the first is HP & the Philosophers Stone. It actually recognized it correctly, but only offered it as the Sorcerer's Stone. I accepted and it seems to be exactly the same.
                    2. American History X
                    3. Die Hard (4-pack). All but Die Hard with a Vengeance (3rd installment) worked correctly.
                    4. The Dilemma
                    5. Fight Club
                    6. The Fighter
                    7. The Forbidden Kingdom
                    8. Friday the 13th (KIller Cut) - the 2009 remake.
                    9. The Frighteners
                    10. Gone with the Wind
                    11. Good Luck Chuck
                    12. Goodfellas
                    13. Serenity
                    14. Top Gun
                    15. 300
                    16. 50 First Dates
                    17. Blade
                    18. Caddyshack
                    19. Glory
                    20. The Goonies
                    21. The Lost Boys
                    22. Planes, Trains and Automobiles
                    23. Star Trek (2009)
                    24. Wedding Crashers (Theatrical & Uncorked) - Recognized as Theatrical only. Theatrical available only in D2D program.
                    25. The Wedding Singer
                    26. Ghostbusters
                    27. X-Men: First Class
                    28. Zombieland
                    29. Mortal Kombat (1995)
                    30. Aloha Scooby-Doo!
                    31. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
                    32. Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase
                    33. Scooby-Doo Campscare

Comment

Originally posted by rdodolak View Post
                      How does Vudu do the manual verification? I hope Vudu doesn't have to get the actual disc since some releases might not be available any more to pick up for verification.
                      No We don't do that.

LLN

Comment

Hi All,

Tomorrow morning about 10AM PDT, we will update our database with the following title mapping fixed based on suggestions and data correction.

The only way to help us is to make sure you enter title in the suggestion box so we can review the data.

Thank you all and keep it coming!
                        LLN

[REC] 2
                        10,000 B.C. [P&S] [Spanish]
                        100 Women
                        12 Rounds [Unrated/Rated Versions]
                        2 Fast 2 Furious [WS]
                        2 Fast 2 Furious [WS] [Limited Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        2001: A Space Odyssey
                        21 Grams [Blu-ray]
                        27 Dresses [Blu-ray]
                        28 Weeks Later [Blu-ray]
                        30 Days of Night [UMD]
                        300 [French] [Blu-ray]
                        3000 Miles to Graceland
                        40 Days and 40 Nights
                        42nd Street
                        48 Hours [Blu-ray]
                        5 Days of War
                        9 [Blu-ray]
                        A Caribbean Mystery
                        A Christmas Carol
                        A Cinderella Story [WS]
                        A Clockwork Orange
                        A Day at the Races
                        A Good Man in Africa
                        A Good Woman
                        A Knight's Tale [UMD]
                        A Life Less Ordinary
                        A Man Apart
                        A Mighty Wind
                        A Night at the Opera
                        A Nightmare on Elm Street
                        A Nightmare on Elm Street [With Movie Money] [Blu-ray]
                        A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
                        A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
                        A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
                        A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
                        A Patch of Blue
                        A Perfect Murder
                        A Perfect World
                        A Piece of the Action
                        A Place in the Sun
                        A Prairie Home Companion
                        A Prophet
                        A Scanner Darkly [Blu-ray]
                        A Sound of Thunder
                        A Star Is Born [Deluxe Edition] [3 Discs]
                        A Star Is Born [DigiBook] [Blu-ray]
                        A Time to Kill
                        A Very Brady Sequel
                        A Very Long Engagement [2 Discs]
                        A Walk to Remember
                        Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
                        Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy
                        Abduction [Blu-ray]
                        Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
                        Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter [3 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [2D/3D] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        Abre los Ojos
                        Absolute Power
                        Ace Ventura: Pet Detective [P&S]
                        Across the Universe [UMD]
                        Adam
                        Adam's Rib
                        After Dark Originals: Fertile Ground
                        After the Thin Man
                        Against the Dark
                        Agatha Christie's Mirror Crack'd
                        Air Force
                        Air Force One [UMD]
                        Airport '77
                        Airport 1975
                        Albert Nobbs
                        Alexander [P&S] [Director's Cut]
                        Alexander [WS] [2 Discs Special Edition]
                        Alexander: Revisited - The Final Cut [2 Discs] [2007 Unrated Cut]
                        Alfie
                        Alien (Director's Cut)
                        Alien (Theatrical) [Blu-ray]
                        Alien vs. Predator [WS]
                        Alien: Resurrection (Special Edition)
                        Alien: Resurrection (Theatrical)
                        Alien3 (Special Edition)
                        Alien3 (Theatrical)
                        Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem [Blu-ray]
                        Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem [Unrated] [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        All About My Mother [WS/P&S]
                        All Souls Day
                        Almost Famous
                        Along Came a Spider
                        Along Came a Spider
                        Alpha and Omega
                        Alphaville [Criterion Collection]
                        Alvin and the Chipmunks
                        Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
                        Amazing Journey: The Story of the Who
                        Amazing Panda Adventure [MD]
                        American Beauty [WS]
                        American Gangster (Theatrical)
                        American Gigolo
                        American Graffiti [Collector's Edition] [With MP3 Download]
                        American Madness
                        American Pastime
                        An American in Paris
                        An American Rhapsody
                        Anaconda [WS/P&S]
                        Anaconda 3: Offspring [WS]
                        Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid [UMD]
                        Anacondas: Trail of Blood
                        Analyze This
                        Anatomy
                        Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy [P&S]
                        Anchors Aweigh
                        And God Created Woman
                        And Now for Something Completely Different
                        Angela's Ashes
                        Angels & Demons [Extended Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Angels & Demons [UMD]
                        Anger Management [WS]
                        Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
                        Anna Christie
                        Anna Karenina
                        Anne of the Thousand Days
                        Another Cinderella Story [Blu-ray]
                        Another Thin Man
                        Answer This!
                        Any Given Sunday [Director's Cut]
                        Any Which Way You Can
                        Anzio
                        Apocalypse Now [Full Disclosure] [3 Discs] [With Collectible Booklet] [Blu-ray]
                        Apollo 13 [Special Edition]
                        Are We There Yet? [WS]
                        Arena
                        Arsenic and Old Lace
                        Arthur
                        Arthur
                        Arthur [Blu-ray]
                        Arthur 2: On the Rocks
                        As Good As It Gets [WS/P&S]
                        Ashes of Time Redux [Blu-ray]
                        Asylum
                        Atonement [WS]
                        Attack Force
                        Attack the Block [Blu-ray]
                        Austin Powers in Goldmember [Blu-ray]
                        Austin Powers in Goldmember [WS]
                        Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery [MD]
                        Autopsy [Unrated]
                        Awakenings [WS]
                        Away from Her [WS]
                        Babe [P&S] [Holiday Packaging]
                        Babe: Pig in the City
                        Baby Geniuses [P&S]
                        Back to Bataan [Commemorative Packaging]
                        Bad Boys [Special Edition]
                        Bad Boys [UMD]
                        Bad Boys II [2 Discs]
                        Bad Education
                        Bad Education [Rated]
                        Bad News Bears Go to Japan
                        Bad News Bears in Breaking Training
                        Bad Teacher [Unrated]
                        Bam Margera Presents: Where the #$% is Santa? [WS]
                        Bam Margera Presents: Where the #$% is Santa? [WS] [Blu-ray]
                        Barbie and the Three Musketeers
                        Barbie in A Mermaid Tale [Spanish]
                        Barbie Mariposa [Spanish]
                        Barbie: A Fairy Secret
                        Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale
                        Barbie: Fairytopia
                        Barbie: Fairytopia
                        Barry Lyndon [Blu-ray]
                        Basic Instinct 2 [WS] [Unrated Extended Cut]
                        Bataan
                        Batman
                        Batman [2 Discs]
                        Batman [20th Anniversary Special Edition] [Blu-ray]
                        Batman [Blu-ray]
                        Batman [UMD]
                        Batman & Robin
                        Batman and Robin [2 Discs]
                        Batman and Robin [Blu-ray]
                        Batman Begins [WS] [2 Discs]
                        Batman Forever [2 Discs]
                        Batman Forever [Blu-ray]
                        Batman Returns
                        Batman Returns [2 Discs] [WS]
                        Batman Returns [Blu-ray]
                        Batman: Gotham Knight [WS] [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Batman: Under the Red Hood
                        Batman: Under the Red Hood [With Green Lantern Movie Cash] [Blu-ray]
                        Batman: Year One [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Battle for the Planet of the Apes
                        Battle Royale
                        Battle: Los Angeles
                        Battleground
                        Battlestar Galactica: Razor [Unrated Extended Edition]
                        Bean: The Movie
                        Beavis and Butt-Head Do America
                        Because of Winn-Dixie
                        Beethoven's 3rd
                        Before Sunrise
                        Before Sunset
                        Before the Rains
                        Beginners
                        Behind Enemy Lines
                        Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia
                        Ben-Hur
                        Ben-Hur [50th Anniversary: Ultimate Collector's Edition] [French] [Blu-ray]
                        Beneath the Planet of the Apes
                        Berserk
                        Best in Show
                        Best in Show [Blu-ray]
                        Beverly Hills Cop
                        Beverly Hills Cop III
                        Bewitched [UMD]
                        Beyond Sherwood Forest
                        Big Bully
                        Big Daddy [UMD]
                        Big Trouble in Little China [UMD]
                        Billy Elliot [Collector's Edition] [With MP3 Download]
                        Bionicle: The Legend Reborn
                        Bird
                        Bird [Special Edition][Bonus Soundtrack CD]
                        Birdy
                        ***** Slap (Theatrical)
                        ***** Slap [Unrated]
                        Bite the Bullet [WS/P&S]
                        Biutiful
                        Black Beauty [MD]
                        Black Hawk Down [UMD]
                        Black Knight
                        Black Snake Moan
                        Blade
                        Blade 2 [2 Discs]
                        Blade Runner [Signed Limited Edition Box]
                        Blade Runner [Ultimate Collector's Edition] [5 Discs]
                        Blade: Trinity [Unrated] [2 Discs]
                        Blink
                        Blood Diamond [2 Discs] [WS]
                        Blood Out
                        Blood Work [WS]
                        Blood: The Last Vampire
                        Blossoms in the Dust
                        Blue Hawaii
                        Bobby Z
                        Body Count
                        Boiler Room [Blu-ray]
                        Bombers B-52
                        Bone Eater
                        Boogeyman 2
                        Bootmen
                        Border Incident
                        Born Free
                        Born to Kill
                        Botched
                        Bottle Shock
                        Boys and Girls
                        Boys Town
                        Boyz 'N the Hood [UMD]
                        Bratz: The Movie [WS]
                        Braveheart
                        Braveheart [Sapphire Edition] [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]
                        Breakdown
                        Breakfast at Tiffany's
                        Bride Wars
                        Bride Wars [3 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Bridesmaids (Unrated)
                        Bring it On: Fight to the Finish
                        Bringing Out the Dead
                        Bringing Up Baby
                        Broken Arrow
                        Bronco Billy
                        Brotherhood of Blood [WS]
                        Bulletproof [Blu-ray]
                        Bullitt
                        Butterflies Are Free
                        Ca$h
                        Cabaret [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/CD]
                        Caddyshack [20th Anniversary Edition]
                        Caddyshack 2
                        Cadillac Records
                        Cadillac Records [Blu-ray]
                        Calamity Jane
                        Camel Spiders
                        Camille
                        Camp Hell
                        Cape Fear
                        Capone
                        Captain Blood
                        Carriers
                        Casablanca
                        Casino
                        Casualties of War
                        Cat on a Hot Tin Roof [Deluxe Edition]
                        Cat People [$5 Halloween Candy Cash Offer]
                        Catch .44 [Blu-ray]
                        Cats & Dogs [P&S]
                        Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore
                        Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Catwoman [MD]
                        Cecil B. DeMille's The Greatest Show on Earth
                        Celebration
                        Celeste and Jesse Forever
                        Cellular [Blu-ray]
                        Central Station
                        Chain Reaction
                        Charlie and the Chocolate Factory [P&S]
                        Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle [P&S]
                        Charlotte's Web [P&S] [Spider Web Book Cover]
                        Charro!
                        Chasing Liberty [WS]
                        Chasing Liberty [WS]
                        Che!
                        Cheri
                        Chicago [WS]
                        Child's Play 2
                        Christmas in Connecticut
                        Cimarron [Special Edition]
                        Circuitry Man
                        Citizen Kane [70th Anniversary] [Ultimate Collector's Edition] [3 Discs]
                        City by the Sea [P&S]
                        City Hall
                        City Heat
                        City of Angels [P&S] [With Valentine's Day Movie Cash]
                        Clash by Night
                        Clash of the Titans
                        Click [UMD]
                        Clifford's Really Big Movie
                        Closer [Superbit]
                        Closure
                        Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
                        Club Dread
                        Coal Miner's Daughter [Anniversary Edition] [With MP3 Download]
                        Cold Mountain [Blu-ray]
                        Colombiana
                        Colombiana (Unrated) [Blu-ray]
                        Commando [WS]
                        Conan the Barbarian [2 Discs] [3D/2D] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Confetti
                        Conquest of Space
                        Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
                        Contagion
                        Coogan's Bluff
                        Cop Land [Collector's Series] [Blu-ray]
                        Copycat
                        Coraline
                        Coraline [Gift Set] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [With 3D Glasses] [Blu-ray]
                        Corman's World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel
                        Cosmic Voyage
                        Courage of Lassie
                        Courage Under Fire [WS]
                        Courageous [Blu-ray]
                        Cowboys and Aliens (Extended Version) [Blu-ray]
                        Cowboys and Aliens (Theatrical)
                        Crank [Blu-ray]
                        Crank [WS]
                        Crazy on the Outside
                        Crazy Stupid Love [3 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Creation [Blu-ray]
                        Creature from the Black Lagoon [$5 Halloween Candy Cash Offer]
                        Criminal
                        Critters 3
                        Crocodile Dundee
                        Crocodile Dundee 2
                        Crossfire
                        Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon [Blu-ray]
                        Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon [WS]
                        Crow [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Cruel Intentions [UMD]
                        Cry-Baby [Director's Cut] [Holiday Packaging]
                        Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!
                        Curse of the Demon
                        Curse of the Golden Flower [UMD]
                        Cut
                        Cyborg 2
                        D-Day, the Sixth of June
                        Daddy Day Camp [WS]
                        Daddy Day Care [UMD]
                        Damage
                        Damage
                        Dames
                        Dante's Inferno [Blu-ray]
                        Dante's Peak
                        Daredevil (Director's Cut)
                        Daredevil (Theatrical)
                        Dark Passage
                        Dark Victory
                        Darkman 2: The Return of Durant
                        Darkman III: Die Darkman Die
                        Darkness Falls [Blu-ray]
                        Darkness Falls [UMD]
                        Das Boot
                        Das Boot: The Original Uncut Version [WS] [2 Discs]
                        Day Watch [Blu-ray]
                        Daydream Nation
                        Dead Wood
                        Dear John
                        Death Race (Unrated)
                        Death Race 2 [Rated/Unrated]
                        Death Sentence [Blu-ray]
                        Deep Sea
                        Delgo
                        Deliverance: 40th Anniversary [French] [Blu-ray]
                        Dennis the Menace [MD]
                        Desiree
                        Desk Set
                        Desperado
                        Desperate Living
                        Destination Tokyo
                        Destry Rides Again
                        Devil [Blu-ray]
                        Dial M for Murder
                        Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days
                        Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Dick [WS/P&S]
                        Die Hard
                        Die Hard 2: Die Harder
                        Die Hard with a Vengeance [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Dillinger
                        Dinocroc vs. Supergator
                        Dinoshark
                        Dirty [UMD]
                        Dirty Dancing [Collector's Edition]
                        Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
                        Dirty Harry
                        Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry
                        Disclosure
                        Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Dive Bomber
                        Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood [WS]
                        Do the Right Thing [With MP3 Download]
                        Doctor Strange
                        Dogville
                        Dolphin Tale
                        Domestic Disturbance
                        Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist
                        Don Juan DeMarco
                        Don't Say a Word
                        Donnie Darko (The Director's Cut) [Blu-ray]
                        Donnie Darko (Theatrical) [Blu-ray]
                        Double Trouble [Remastered]
                        Downtown
                        Dr. Dolittle [WS]
                        Dr. Dolittle 2 [WS] [Special Edition]
                        Dr. Seuss: The Lorax [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
                        Dr. T & The Women
                        Dracula [P&S]
                        Dracula A.D. 1972
                        DragonBall: Evolution [Z Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        Dragonheart
                        Dream House [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Dreamcatcher [WS]
                        Duck Soup
                        Dune [Extended Edition]
                        Dylan Dog: Dead of Night
                        East of Eden [2 Discs]
                        East Side, West Side
                        Easter Parade
                        Easy Rider [30th Anniversary Special Edition]
                        Edge of The City
                        Edges of Darkness
                        Eight Legged Freaks [WS]
                        El Cantante
                        El Dorado [Paramount Centennial Collection] [2 Discs]
                        El Mariachi
                        Elektra [Director's Cut] [Blu-ray]
                        Elektra [UMD]
                        Elektra [WS]
                        Elephant Man
                        Elizabeth [Blu-ray]
                        Elizabeth [Special Edition]
                        Elizabeth: The Golden Age
                        Elizabeth: The Golden Age [Blu-ray]
                        Elvis on Tour [DigiBook] [Blu-ray]
                        Elvis Presley: Paradise, Hawaiian Style
                        Emma
                        Empire of the Sun
                        Empire Records [Remix: Special Fan Edition]
                        Entrapment [WS] [Special Edition]
                        Erin Brockovich
                        Eros [WS]
                        Escape From Fort Bravo
                        Escape From the Planet of the Apes
                        Esther
                        Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind [WS]
                        eXistenZ
                        Exorcist II: The Heretic
                        Exorcist: The Beginning [WS]
                        Extract
                        Extraordinary Measures
                        Eye for an Eye
                        Eyes Wide Shut [P&S]
                        Facing the Giants
                        Fading of the Cries
                        Fail-Safe [Special Edition]
                        Faith Like Potatoes
                        Falling Down [Deluxe Edition]
                        Family Plot
                        Fantastic 4 [Blu-ray]
                        Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer [Power Cosmic Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Fast & Furious [Special Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Fast & Furious [Special Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        Fast and the Furious [Universal 100th Anniversary] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Fast Five (Extended Version)
                        Fast Times at Ridgemont High [WS] [Special Edition] [With MP3 Download]
                        Faster
                        Fat Albert
                        Fat Man & Little Boy
                        Father of Invention
                        Father of the Bride
                        Felicity: An American Girl Adventure [Deluxe Edition]
                        Felon
                        Female Perversions
                        Female Trouble
                        FernGully: The Last Rainforest [2 Discs]
                        Final Conflict
                        Final Destination
                        Final Destination 3 [WS] [2 Discs]
                        Final Destination 5
                        Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within [UMD]
                        Fire in the Sky
                        Fired Up! [Unrated]
                        Fires of Kuwait [IMAX]
                        First Name: Carmen
                        First Strike
                        Five Across the Eyes
                        Five Card Stud
                        Five Easy Pieces
                        Flashdance
                        Flight
                        Flight of Fury
                        Flipper
                        Flipper [Blu-ray]
                        Flipper's New Adventure
                        Flirting with Forty
                        Flushed Away [WS]
                        Follow the Fleet
                        Footlight Parade
                        Footloose [Includes Digital Copy] [UltraViolet]
                        Footsteps in the Fog
                        For Colored Girls
                        Forbidden Planet
                        Forced Vengeance
                        Forrest Gump [2 Discs] [Chocolate Box Gift Set] [With Book]
                        Fort Apache
                        Four Christmases [Special Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        Francis the Talking Mule
                        Frankenstein [75th Anniversary Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man
                        Frat Party [Unrated]
                        Freaks
                        Freddy vs. Jason
                        Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
                        Free Style
                        Free Willy [10th Anniversary] [With Book]
                        French Connection II [WS] [Blu-ray]
                        Frenemy
                        Frenzy
                        Friday the 13th (Theatrical)
                        Friday the 13th (Uncut)
                        Friday the 13th, Part 2
                        Friday the 13th, Part 3
                        Friday the 13th, Part 7: New Blood
                        Friday the 13th, Part V: A New Beginning [Deluxe Edition]
                        Friday the 13th, Part VI: Jason Lives [Deluxe Edition]
                        Friday the 13th, Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan [Deluxe Edition]
                        Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter [Deluxe Edition]
                        Fried Green Tomatoes [Extended Anniversary Edition] [With Mamma Mia! Picture Frame]
                        Friends with Money
                        Fright Night
                        From Beyond the Grave
                        From Hell [Director's Limited Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Frontier(s)
                        Full Contact
                        Full Metal Jacket [P&S]
                        Fun Size
                        Fun Size [Blu-ray]
                        Funny Face
                        Funny Girl
                        G.I. Blues
                        Game of Death
                        Garfield: The Movie
                        Gaslight
                        Gentlemen Broncos
                        Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
                        Get Low [Blu-ray]
                        Get Rich or Die Tryin' [WS]
                        Gettysburg
                        Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig - Individual Eleven [Blu-ray]
                        Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society [Blu-ray]
                        Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - The Laughing Man [Blu-ray]
                        Ghostbusters [WS]
                        Ghostbusters 2
                        Giant [2 Discs]
                        Gidget
                        Gigli
                        Gilbert & Sullivan: The Pirates of Penzance
                        Ginger and Fred
                        Girl Happy
                        Girl Next Door [Unrated]
                        Gladiator
                        Gloria
                        Go [UMD]
                        Gods & Generals [WS]
                        Gods and Generals [Blu-ray]
                        Godzilla and Mothra: The Battle for Earth
                        Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
                        Going My Way
                        Gold Diggers in Paris
                        Gold Diggers of 1933
                        Gone
                        Gone with the Wind [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Goodbye Solo
                        Grandma's Boy [WS]
                        Graveyard Shift
                        Gray Lady Down
                        Grease [WS]
                        Grease 2
                        Green Lantern
                        Green Zone
                        Gridiron Gang [UMD]
                        Grind [MD]
                        Grizzly Man
                        Grown Ups
                        Guess Who [UMD]
                        Gun Crazy
                        Gym Teacher: The Movie
                        H.G. Wells' The Time Machine [Special Edition Collector's Box]
                        H.O.T.S.
                        Hail Columbia!
                        Hairspray
                        Hairspray [P&S]
                        Halo Legends [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Hangin' With the Homeboys
                        Hanna
                        Hanna [Blu-ray]
                        Happy Feet [WS]
                        Happy Gilmore [P&S] [Special Edition]
                        Happy Gilmore [WS] [Special Edition]
                        Happythankyoumoreplease
                        Hard Target
                        Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle [Blu-ray]
                        Harper
                        Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets [P&S] [2 Discs]
                        Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1
                        Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1
                        Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 [3 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire [WS] [Ultimate Edition] [3 Discs] [With Photo Book]
                        Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince [WS]
                        Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
                        Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Ultimate Edition [French] [Blu-ray]
                        Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban [HD]
                        Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [WS] [2 Discs]
                        Harum Scarum [Remastered]
                        Haywire
                        Heartbreak Ridge [Blu-ray]
                        Heavenly Creatures
                        Hell Below Zero
                        Hell is for Heroes
                        Hellbound
                        Hellboy [Director's Cut] [3 Discs]
                        Hellboy II: The Golden Army [WS]
                        Hellcats of the Navy
                        Hero [Special Edition]
                        Hero [UMD]
                        High Anxiety [Blu-ray]
                        High Society [Repackaged]
                        Higher Ground
                        His Girl Friday
                        His Kind of Woman
                        Hitch [P&S]
                        Hitman [Blu-ray]
                        Holiday
                        Hollywoodland [P&S]
                        Hombre
                        Homeboy
                        Hometown Legend
                        Honey 2 [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Honkytonk Man
                        Hoot
                        Hop
                        Horrible Bosses
                        Hostel [Special Edition] [Unrated]
                        Hostel Part II [Blu-ray]
                        Hostel Part II [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Hostel Part III [Unrated]
                        Hot Fuzz [WS]
                        House of the Dead [UMD]
                        House of Wax
                        House Party 4: Down to the Last Minute
                        Housesitter
                        How Do You Know
                        How Green Was My Valley
                        How Stella Got Her Groove Back
                        How to Eat Fried Worms [WS/P&S]
                        How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days [P&S]
                        How to Train Your Dragon
                        How to Train Your Dragon [Blu-ray]
                        Hubble
                        Hubble [2 Discs] [3D/2D] [Blu-ray]
                        Hud
                        Hulk Vs.
                        Hunt for Red October [Circuit City Exclusive] [Checkpoint]
                        Hunter
                        Hush... Hush Sweet Charlotte
                        Husk
                        Hustle and Flow
                        I Confess
                        I Don't Know How She Does It
                        I Love You Phillip Morris [Blu-ray]
                        I Love You to Death [P&S]
                        I Never Sang for My Father
                        I See You.com [Uncut]
                        I Still Know What You Did Last Summer [Blu-ray]
                        I've Loved You So Long
                        Ice Age: Continental Drift
                        Ice Age: Continental Drift [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Ice Age: Continental Drift 3D [3 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [3D/2D] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Ice Age: The Meltdown [P&S]
                        Ice Castles
                        Ice Spiders
                        Idle Hands [UMD]
                        Illegal Tender
                        Imagine Me & You
                        IMAX?: Hubble
                        Imitation of Life
                        Imitation of Life
                        Impact
                        Impulse
                        In & Out
                        In Bruges [Blu-ray]
                        In Cold Blood [Blu-ray]
                        In Her Shoes [P&S]
                        In My Country
                        In the Land of Blood and Honey
                        Incendies [French]
                        Independence Day [WS] [Limited Edition]
                        Infernal Affairs
                        Insanitarium
                        Inside Deep Throat [Rated NC-17 Version]
                        Insomnia [WS]
                        Interview
                        Interview with the Vampire
                        Into the Arms of Strangers
                        Into the Deep
                        Into the Sun
                        Inventing the Abbotts
                        Invictus
                        Invictus
                        Iron Monkey [WS]
                        Island in the Sky [Special Collector's Edition]
                        It Happened at the World's Fair [Remastered]
                        It Happened One Night
                        It Happened to Jane
                        It's a Boy Girl Thing
                        It's a Wonderful Life
                        Italian Job [P&S]
                        J. Edgar [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [UltraViolet] [Blu-ray]
                        Jackass 3 [Rated/Unrated]
                        Jackass 3 [Rated/Unrated] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        Jackass Number Two [WS]
                        Jackass: The Movie [Special Collector's Edition] [Unrated]
                        Jailhouse Rock [HD]
                        Jane Eyre
                        Jeremiah Johnson
                        Jeremiah Johnson
                        Jezebel
                        Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
                        Joe Dirt [UMD]
                        John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars
                        John Tucker Must Die [Sweet Revenge Edition]
                        Johnny English Reborn [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [UltraViolet] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Johnson Family Vacation
                        Julius Caesar
                        Jumanji [UMD]
                        Junior
                        Just Cause
                        Just Friends [With Valentine's Day Movie Cash]
                        Just Go With It
                        Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
                        Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths [With Green Lantern Movie Cash] [Blu-ray]
                        Justice League: The New Frontier
                        Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        K-9
                        K-Pax [Collector's Edition]
                        Kabluey [WS]
                        Kangaroo Jack [MD]
                        Kate & Leopold
                        Keeper of the Flame
                        Kelly's Heroes
                        Key Largo
                        Kickboxer 2
                        Kid Galahad
                        Kill Bill Vol. 1
                        Kill Bill Vol. 1 [Blu-ray]
                        Kill Bill Vol. 2 [Blu-ray]
                        Kill Bill Vol. 2 [UMD]
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        King Kong (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray]
                        King of Kings [Blu-ray]
                        Kingdom Come
                        Kingdom of Heaven [UMD]
                        Kinky Boots
                        Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
                        Kiss Me Kate
                        Kiss of the Dragon [WS]
                        Kiss the Girls
                        Kissin' Cousins
                        Kit Kittredge: An American Girl
                        Kit Kittredge: An American Girl [Blu-ray]
                        Kung Fu Hustle [Blu-ray]
                        Kung Fu Panda 2
                        Kung Fu Panda 2 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        La Femme Nikita
                        Labyrinth [Anniversary Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Lady in the Lake
                        Lake Placid: The Final Chapter [Unrated]
                        Lakeview Terrace [WS] [UMD]
                        Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
                        Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - Cradle of Life [UMD]
                        Larry Crowne [Blu-ray]
                        Lassie Come Home
                        Laugh to Keep From Crying
                        Layer Cake [UMD]
                        Le Cercle Rouge [2 Discs] [Criterion Collection]
                        Le Clan des Sisciliens
                        Le Divorce
                        Lean on Me
                        Lebanon
                        Lebanon [Blu-ray]
                        Legend of the Millennium Dragon [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Leon: The Professional [Uncut]
                        Les Miserables
                        Les Miserables: In Concert - The 25th Anniversary [Blu-ray]
                        Lethal Weapon [Director's Cut]
                        Lethal Weapon 3
                        Lethal Weapon 3 [Director's Cut]
                        Lethal Weapon 4
                        Lethal Weapon 4 [WS]
                        Letters from Iwo Jima [Blu-ray]
                        Letters from Iwo Jima [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Lies & Illusions [Blu-ray]
                        Life
                        Life as a House
                        Life Blood
                        Life of Brian
                        Life of Brian [Blu-ray]
                        Life of Brian [Collector's Edition] [WS] [2 Discs]
                        Life Without Dick
                        Lifeboat
                        Light it Up
                        Like Mike [UMD]
                        Like Water for Chocolate
                        Listen Up!: The Lives of Quincy Jones
                        Little Man [UMD]
                        Little Miss Sunshine
                        Live a Little, Love a Little
                        Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray]
                        Living Free
                        Lolita
                        Lonely Hearts
                        Look Who's Talking
                        Look Who's Talking Now!
                        Look Who's Talking, Too
                        Looking for Richard
                        Loose Cannons
                        Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring [Blu-ray]
                        Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Blu-ray]
                        Lost Boys: The Tribe
                        Lost in Translation [P&S]
                        Lover Come Back
                        Lucky Me
                        Lullaby of Broadway
                        Macao
                        Macbeth
                        Mackenna's Gold
                        Mackintosh Man
                        Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome [WS/P&S]
                        Mad Money [Susan G. Komen Packaging]
                        Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa [WS]
                        Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa [WS] [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Made
                        Made in Dagenham
                        Madeline [WS/P&S]
                        Magnum Force
                        Maid in Manhattan
                        Malcolm X
                        Malibu's Most Wanted [P&S]
                        Malibu's Most Wanted [WS]
                        Mallrats [Collector's Edition] [With MP3 Download]
                        Man of the House [UMD]
                        Manhunter [Blu-ray]
                        March of the Penguins [HD]
                        Mardi Gras: Spring Break [Unrated]
                        Marie Antoinette [WS]
                        Mark Twain's America
                        Marley & Me [Bad Dog Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Marnie
                        Marriage on the Rocks
                        Mars Attacks! [Blu-ray]
                        Martian Child
                        Martin Lawrence Live: Runteldat [P&S]
                        Marvin's Room [Blu-ray]
                        Mary Shelley's Frankenstein [WS] [Blu-ray]
                        Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World [2 Discs]
                        Mata Hari
                        Matilda
                        McCabe & Mrs. Miller
                        Mean Streets [WS]
                        Meet the Parents
                        Meet the Parents [With $10 Little Fockers Movie Cash] [Blu-ray]
                        Megamind [Blu-Ray/DVD]
                        Men in Black [Limited Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Men in Black 2 [WS] [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Menace II Society
                        Message in a Bottle
                        Metal Shifters
                        Million Dollar Baby [Blu-ray]
                        Minority Report [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]
                        Miracle on 34th Street
                        Miral
                        Mirrormask [UMD]
                        Miss Bala
                        Miss Congeniality [Deluxe Edition]
                        Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous [WS]
                        Miss March [Unrated Fully Exposed Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        Mission: Impossible [Special Collector' Edition]
                        Mission: Impossible 3 [P&S]
                        Mission: Impossible II
                        Mission: Impossible III [Blu-ray]
                        Moliere
                        Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front
                        Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front
                        Mondays in the Sun
                        Money Talks
                        Money Train [Blu-ray]
                        Mongol [WS]
                        Monster House [UMD]
                        Monster-In-Law
                        Monte Walsh
                        Monty Python and the Holy Grail [35th Anniversary Edition] [Blu-ray]
                        Monty Python and the Holy Grail [Deluxe Edition] [2 Discs] [CD/DVD]
                        Monty Python's the Meaning of Life
                        More American Graffiti
                        Moscow Zero [WS]
                        Mothra
                        Moulin Rouge [Pink Cover]
                        Mouse Hunt [WS/P&S]
                        Mr. Bean's Holiday [WS]
                        Mr. Deeds [UMD]
                        Mr. Skeffington
                        Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
                        Mrs. Miniver
                        Multiplicity [WS/P&S]
                        Murder Ahoy
                        Murder at the Gallop
                        Murder in the First
                        Murder Most Foul
                        Murder She Said...
                        Murder With Mirrors
                        Murder, My Sweet
                        Music Makers: Beyond the Sea [DVD/CD]
                        Mutiny on the Bounty [2 Discs]
                        My Best Friend's Wedding [WS]
                        My One and Only
                        My Reputation
                        My Stepmother Is an Alien
                        Mystic River [WS]
                        Nanny McPhee [WS]
                        Naqoyqatsi
                        NASCAR
                        National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [WS]
                        National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1
                        National Security [WS] [UMD]
                        National Velvet
                        Neil Young Journeys
                        Nevada Smith
                        Never Been Kissed
                        Never Die Alone
                        Never So Few
                        Neverwas
                        New in Town [WS]
                        New York Minute [P&S]
                        Niagara
                        Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist [WS] [Blu-ray]
                        Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist [WS] [UMD]
                        Nicotina
                        Night of the Demons
                        Night Watch [Blu-ray]
                        Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddie's Revenge
                        Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
                        Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
                        Nights in Rodanthe [With Valentine's Day Movie Cash]
                        Nights of Cabiria [Criterion Collection]
                        Nim's Island [P&S]
                        Ninotchka
                        No Country for Old Men
                        No Man's Land: The Rise of Reeker [WS]
                        No Mercy [WS/P&S]
                        North by Northwest
                        Not Another Teen Movie [UMD]
                        Not Forgotten
                        Notting Hill [Blu-ray]
                        Notting Hill [Collector's Edition] [Valentine's Day Packaging]
                        Now and Then
                        Now, Voyager
                        O Henry's Full House
                        O Lucky Man [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        O'Horten
                        Objective Burma
                        Obsessed
                        Obsessed [Blu-ray]
                        Ocean's Eleven [WS]
                        Ocean's Thirteen [Blu-ray]
                        Ocean's Thirteen [WS]
                        Ocean's Twelve [WS]
                        On Moonlight Bay
                        On the Town
                        On the Waterfront [Criterion Collection]
                        On the Waterfront [Criterion Collection] [Blu-ray]
                        Once Upon a Time in Mexico
                        Once Upon a Time in Mexico [UMD]
                        Once Upon a Time in the West
                        One Day
                        One In The Chamber
                        Only Angels Have Wings
                        Only You
                        Opal Dream
                        Open Season [UMD]
                        Open Season 2
                        Open Season 2 [Blu-ray]
                        Open Season 3
                        Open Water [UMD]
                        Orgazmo (Unrated)
                        Orlando [Special Edition]
                        Our Man Flint
                        Out of Africa [25th Anniversary] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Out of the Past
                        Over the Top
                        Over the Top [Blu-ray]
                        Pal Joey
                        Pale Rider [Blu-ray]
                        Palm Springs Weekend
                        Pan's Labyrinth [Blu-ray]
                        Paris When it Sizzles
                        Parrish
                        Patriot Games [Circuit City Exclusive] [Checkpoint]
                        Pay It Forward
                        Paycheck [Blu-ray]
                        Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
                        Pee-Wee's Big Adventure [Blu-ray]
                        Penny Dreadful
                        People [WS]
                        Performance [WS]
                        Phffft!
                        Phone Booth
                        Picnic [WS/P&S]
                        Pierrot le Fou
                        Pillow Talk
                        Pineapple Express [Rated] [UMD]
                        Pink Cadillac
                        Pistol Whipped
                        Pitch Black (Theatrical)
                        Pitch Black (Unrated)
                        Planes, Trains and Automobiles
                        Planes, Trains and Automobiles [Blu-ray]
                        Planet of the Apes [Blu-ray]
                        Planet of the Apes [WS] [2 Discs]
                        Planet of the Apes [WS] [35th Anniversary Collector's Edition]
                        Play Misty for Me
                        Polyester
                        Pom Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold
                        Pom Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold [Blu-ray]
                        Post Grad [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        Predator [Ultimate Hunter Edition] [2 Discs] [With Movie Money] [Blu-ray]
                        Predator [UMD]
                        Predator [WS]
                        Predator 2
                        Pretty in Pink
                        Pride & Prejudice [WS]
                        Prince of Darkness
                        Problem Child
                        Problem Child 2
                        Prom Night [UMD]
                        Prometheus
                        Prometheus
                        Prometheus [Collector's Edition] [4 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD] [3D] [UltraViolet] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Proof of Life
                        Pros and Ex-Cons
                        Prowl
                        Psycho II [P&S]
                        Psycho III [WS]
                        Public Enemies
                        Pulp Fiction [UMD]
                        Punch-Drunk Love [2 Discs]
                        Pushing Tin
                        Puss in Boots
                        Queen Christina
                        Quills
                        Rabbit Hole
                        Rabbit Hole [Blu-ray]
                        Rabbit-Proof Fence
                        Raising Arizona
                        Rambo [Extended Cut] [Blu-ray]
                        Ran
                        Ran [Criterion Collection] [2 Discs]
                        Ray [WS]
                        Ready to Wear
                        Reality Bites [10th Anniversary Edition] [Valentine's Day Packaging]
                        Rear Window
                        Rebel Without a Cause [2 Discs]
                        Rec
                        Red Hill
                        Red Mist
                        Red Riding Hood
                        Red Riding Hood [Extended Cut] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Red Rock West [P&S]
                        Red State [Blu-ray]
                        Reflections in a Golden Eye
                        Reincarnation
                        Renaissance
                        Rent [UMD]
                        Rent: Filmed Live on Broadway [WS]
                        Replacements [MD]
                        Repulsion
                        Reservation Road
                        Reservoir Dogs [Blonde Ten Years Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Reservoir Dogs [Brown Ten Years Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Reservoir Dogs [Orange Ten Years Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Reservoir Dogs [Pink Ten Years Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Reservoir Dogs [White Ten Years Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Resident Evil [Superbit]
                        Resident Evil: Afterlife [Blu-ray]
                        Resident Evil: Apocalypse
                        Resident Evil: Extinction [UMD]
                        Rest Stop [Rated]
                        Rest Stop: Dead Ahead [Blu-ray]
                        Restless [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Return to the Blue Lagoon
                        Revenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in Paradise
                        Revolver
                        Revolver [2005] [WS] [Blu-ray]
                        Richard Pryor Live on the Sunset Strip [UMD]
                        Ride the High Country
                        Righteous Kill [Blu-ray] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Rio Bravo
                        Rio Conchos
                        River of No Return
                        Road Trip [Unrated]
                        Road Warrior [Blu-ray]
                        Robot & Frank
                        Robots [WS]
                        Rocky Mountain
                        Roman Holiday [Special Collector's Edition]
                        Rome Adventure
                        Romeo + Juliet [Blu-ray]
                        Romeo and Juliet [Special Edition] [French]
                        Romeo Must Die [UMD]
                        Rope
                        Rosemary's Baby
                        Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July
                        Ruggles of Red Gap
                        Rugrats in Paris: The Movie
                        Rugrats! Go Wild
                        Run, Fat Boy, Run [WS]
                        Running Scared
                        Rush Hour [Special Edition]
                        Rush Hour 2 [Special Edition]
                        Rush Hour 3 [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Rust
                        S. Darko: A Donnie Darko Tale [Blu-ray]
                        S.L.C. Punk! [WS] [UMD]
                        S.W.A.T. [WS]
                        S.W.A.T.: Fire Fight
                        Saboteur
                        Sabrina
                        Sabrina
                        Safe Harbour
                        Sahara [P&S]
                        Samantha: An American Girl Holiday [Deluxe Edition] [2 Discs]
                        San Antonio
                        Santa Fe
                        Saraband
                        Save the Last Dance
                        Saving Silverman [WS] [UMD]
                        Saw [UMD]
                        Saw [Uncut Edition]
                        Saw II [WS]
                        Saw III [Unrated] [P&S]
                        Saw IV [WS] [Unrated]
                        Saw V [P&S]
                        Saw VI [P&S] [Rated]
                        Scarecrow
                        Scarface
                        Scarface [WS]
                        Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King [3D Foil Packaging]
                        Scooby-Doo and the Loch Ness Monster
                        Scooby-Doo and the Samurai Sword
                        Scooby-Doo Goes Hollywood
                        Scooby-Doo!: Camp Scare
                        Scooby-Doo!: Curse of the Lake Monster [Extended Edition]
                        Scooby-Doo!: The Mystery Begins
                        Scoop
                        Screamers [WS/P&S]
                        Screamers: The Hunting
                        Scrooged
                        Second in Command
                        Secondhand Lions [UMD]
                        Secret Window [UMD]
                        See No Evil
                        See Spot Run
                        Send Me No Flowers
                        Seraphim Falls [Blu-ray]
                        Serenity [WS]
                        Serenity [WS] [Blu-ray]
                        Serpico
                        Set Up
                        Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
                        Seven Pounds [Blu-ray] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Seven Pounds [UMD]
                        Sex and the City: The Movie
                        Sex and the Single Girl
                        Shadow Man
                        Shadow of a Doubt
                        Shadow Puppets
                        Shaft [WS/P&S]
                        Shall We Dance
                        Shallow Hal [UMD]
                        Shanghai Kiss [Susan G. Komen Packaging]
                        Shanghai Triad
                        Sharkwater
                        Shaun of the Dead [UMD]
                        She Gets What She Wants
                        She-Wolf of London
                        Shenandoah
                        Sherlock Holmes
                        Sherlock Holmes
                        Shiloh 2: Shiloh Season
                        Shooter [WS]
                        Shooters
                        Show Boat
                        Shower
                        Shrek [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Shrek Forever After
                        Shrek the Third [P&S]
                        Shrink
                        Shutter
                        Silk
                        Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger
                        Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas [WS]
                        Singin' in the Rain
                        Singin' in the Rain
                        Sinister [Includes Digital Copy]
                        Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
                        Sixteen Candles
                        Skinwalkers
                        Slaughter
                        Sleepers
                        Sleepless in Seattle [10th Anniversary Edition]
                        Sleepwalking [Susan G. Komen Packaging]
                        Sleepy Hollow
                        Sling Blade
                        Slither [WS]
                        Small Apartments
                        Smart People
                        Smokey and the Bandit
                        Smokin' Aces [Blu-ray]
                        Smokin' Aces 2: Assassins' Ball [Rated/Unrated]
                        Snatch [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Sniper: Reloaded [Blu-ray]
                        Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
                        Snow Flower and the Secret Fan [Blu-ray]
                        Solaris [WS]
                        Some Came Running
                        Somebody Up There Likes Me
                        Something New [WS] [Valentine's Day Packaging]
                        Somewhere in Time [Valentine's Day Packaging]
                        Son of Frankenstein
                        Son of Lassie
                        Son of Rambow
                        Son of the Mask
                        Speed [WS]
                        Speedway [Remastered]
                        Spider-Man [Blu-ray] [Essentials Repackage]
                        Spider-Man [WS] [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Spider-Man 2 [Unrated] [Blu-ray]
                        Spider-Man 2 [WS] [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Spider-Man 3 [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Spies Like Us
                        Spinout [Remastered]
                        Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron [WS]
                        Spring Breakdown
                        Spun [WS] [Unrated Version] [UMD]
                        St. Elmo's Fire
                        St. Ives
                        St. Trinian's
                        Stage Fright
                        Stand and Deliver [P&S]
                        Stand by Me [Special Edition]
                        Star Trek
                        Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan [Director's Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Star Trek III: The Search for Spock [Collector's Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home [Blu-ray]
                        Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
                        Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
                        Star Trek: First Contact
                        Star Trek: Generations
                        Star Trek: Insurrection [Special Collector's Ediiton] [2 Discs]
                        Star Trek: Nemesis [WS & Special Collector's Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Starsky & Hutch [MD]
                        State Fair [60th Anniversary Edition]
                        Staunton Hill
                        Stealing Beauty
                        Steamboy [With Postcards & Comic Book]
                        Steel Magnolias [With Movie Cash]
                        Step Brothers [WS]
                        Step Brothers [WS] [Unrated]
                        Stepmom [WS/P&S]
                        Stonehenge Apocalypse
                        Stormy Weather
                        Strangers on a Train
                        Street Fighter [Collector's Edition]
                        Street Fighter: Alpha
                        Street Kings 2: Motor City [Unrated]
                        Streets of Blood
                        Streets of Blood [Blu-ray]
                        Striking Distance [Blu-ray]
                        Stripes [UMD]
                        Stripped Naked
                        Stuart Little [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Stuart Little [WS] [Collector's Edition]
                        Stuart Little 2 [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Stuart Little 2 [Special Edition]
                        Stuck on You [WS]
                        Submarino
                        Sucker Punch [Blu-ray]
                        Sucker Punch [Extended Cut] [3 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Sudden Death
                        Sudden Impact
                        Super Troopers
                        Super Troopers [Blu-ray]
                        Superbad [WS] [Extended Cut] [2 Discs]
                        Supercross
                        Superman II
                        Superman III
                        Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
                        Superman Returns [WS]
                        Superman: Doomsday
                        Superman: The Movie
                        Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
                        Surf's Up [UMD]
                        Suspicion
                        Swing Time
                        Swiri
                        T-Rex: Back to the Cretaceous
                        Take a Girl Like You
                        Take the Lead
                        Taking 5
                        Taking Lives [P&S]
                        Taking Lives [WS] [Unrated Director's Cut]
                        Tales from the Darkside: The Movie
                        Tales of an Ancient Empire
                        Talk to Her
                        Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby [WS]
                        Tap [Special Edition]
                        Taxi Driver [Collector's Edition]
                        Team America: World Police [WS Uncensored and Unrated Special Collector's Edition]
                        Tears of the Sun [UMD]
                        Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [MD]
                        Tekken
                        Tekkonkinkreet
                        Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
                        Tenderness
                        Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines [UMD]
                        Tetro
                        Tetro [Blu-ray]
                        That's Entertainment
                        That's Entertainment [Blu-Ray]
                        That's Entertainment III
                        That's Entertainment III [Blu-Ray]
                        That's Entertainment, Pt. 2
                        That's Entertainment, Pt. 2 [Blu-Ray]
                        The 6th Day
                        The 6th Day [Blu-ray]
                        The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
                        The Abandoned [WS]
                        The Abyss (Theatrical)
                        The Adjustment Bureau [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl
                        The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl [UMD]
                        The American
                        The American [Blu-ray]
                        The Anderson Tapes
                        The Art of War II: Betrayal
                        The Art of War III: Retribution
                        The Asphalt Jungle
                        The Awful Truth
                        The Back-up Plan
                        The Bad News Bears
                        The Band Wagon [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        The Barkleys of Broadway
                        The Beach
                        The Beguiled
                        The Bible
                        The Bible Collection: David
                        The Big Bang
                        The Big Sleep
                        The Birds
                        The Black Rose
                        The Black Shield of Falworth
                        The Blue Lagoon
                        The Blues Brothers 2000
                        The Boondock Saints
                        The Boondock Saints [2 Discs] [Unrated] [O Ring]
                        The Bounty Hunter [Blu-ray] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        The Bourne Identity [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        The Bourne Supremacy [UMD]
                        The Bourne Ultimatum [WS]
                        The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
                        The Brady Bunch Movie
                        The Break-Up [WS] [Valentine's Day Packaging]
                        The Breakfast Club
                        The Bride Came C.O.D.
                        The Bride of Frankenstein [The Wolfman $10 Movie Cash]
                        The Butcher Boy
                        The Butcher, the Chef and the Swordsman
                        The Butterfly Effect
                        The Butterfly Effect 2
                        The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations
                        The Caller
                        The Change-Up (Unrated)
                        The Children
                        The Chronicles of Riddick (Theatrical)
                        The Chronicles of Riddick (Unrated) [Blu-ray]
                        The Class [Blu-ray]
                        The Client
                        The Closer You Get
                        The Collapsed
                        The Colossus of Rhodes
                        The Comedians
                        The Concorde: Airport '79
                        The Condemned [P&S]
                        The Conspirator [Deluxe Edition] [Blu-ray]
                        The Constant Gardener [Blu-ray]
                        The Cowboys [Commemorative Packaging] [Deluxe Edition]
                        The Craft [UMD]
                        The Crow [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        The Crow [UMD]
                        The Curious Case of Benjamin Button [Special Edition] [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]
                        The Curse of the Werewolf
                        The Dancer
                        The Dark Crystal
                        The Dark Crystal [Collector's Edition]
                        The Day the Earth Stood Still [2 Discs]
                        The Dead
                        The Dead Pool
                        The Dead Pool
                        The Dead Zone
                        The Debt [Blu-ray]
                        The Departed [WS]
                        The Descent [Blu-ray]
                        The Detonator
                        The Devil Inside [Includes Digital Copy] [UltraViolet]
                        The Devil Wears Prada [WS]
                        The Devil's Own [UMD]
                        The Dilemma [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        The Dirty Dozen
                        The Divide
                        The Doomsday Prophecy
                        The Dukes of Hazzard [Unrated] [P&S]
                        The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning [P&S] [Unrated]
                        The Dying Gaul
                        The Egg and I
                        The Eiger Sanction
                        The End of the Affair
                        The Enemy Below
                        The Enforcer
                        The Escape Artist
                        The Evil Dead
                        The Evil Dead [Book of the Dead Edition]
                        The Exorcism of Emily Rose [Blu-ray]
                        The Exorcist
                        The Exorcist (Extended Director's Cut)
                        The Exorcist 3
                        The Experiment
                        The Eye [Special Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        The Fall
                        The Family Man [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        The Fast and the Furious
                        The Fast and the Furious [Limited Edition] [Includes Digital Copy] [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]
                        The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift [Limited Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift [P&S] [Foil Slipsleeve]
                        The Fearless Vampire Killers
                        The Fifth Commandment
                        The Fifth Element
                        The Fifth Element [Ultimate Edition]
                        The Fighting 69th
                        The Firm [Blu-ray]
                        The Fisher King
                        The Flower of My Secret
                        The Fly
                        The French Connection
                        The Fun in Acapulco
                        The Game
                        The Getaway
                        The Getaway [Deluxe Edition]
                        The Gift
                        The Girl Next Door
                        The Go-Between
                        The Godfather [Coppola Restoration]
                        The Godfather [Coppola Restoration] [Blu-ray]
                        The Godfather Part II [Coppola Restoration]
                        The Godfather Part III [Coppola Restoration]
                        The Gods Must Be Crazy II
                        The Golden Voyage of Sinbad
                        The Good Earth
                        The Good Night
                        The Good Shepherd [P&S]
                        The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
                        The Goonies [UMD]
                        The Grand
                        The Green Hornet [Blu-ray]
                        The Guard [Blu-ray]
                        The Gunfighter
                        The Guns of Navarone [Blu-ray]
                        The Hangover [Rated/Unrated] [Blu-ray]
                        The Hangover Part II
                        The Hard Corps
                        The Haunting
                        The Haunting of Molly Hartley
                        The Heavy
                        The Hidden
                        The Hidden Dimension
                        The Hidden Face
                        The Hills Have Eyes 2 [Blu-ray]
                        The Hitcher [WS] [$5 Halloween Candy Cash Offer]
                        The Hitman
                        The Hobbit
                        The Holiday [WS]
                        The Hulk [The Wolfman $10 Movie Cash] [Blu-ray]
                        The Human Contract
                        The Hunger Games [Blu-ray]
                        The Hunt for Red October [Special Collector's Edition]
                        The Ice Storm
                        The Illusionist [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        The Incredible Hulk [The Wolfman $10 Movie Cash] [Blu-ray]
                        The Informant! [Blu-ray]
                        The Informers
                        The International [Blu-ray]
                        The International [UMD]
                        The Interpreter [WS]
                        The Invisible Man [$5 Halloween Candy Cash Offer]
                        The Italian Job
                        The Jackal
                        The Jacob
                        The Jane Austen Book Club
                        The Karate Kid
                        The Karate Kid [Blu-ray]
                        The Karate Kid Part II
                        The Karate Kid, Part III
                        The Keeper
                        The Kids Are All Right
                        The King of Marvin Gardens
                        The Lake House [With Valentine's Day Movie Cash] [Blu-ray]
                        The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure
                        The Le Cercle Rouge [Criterion Collection] [Blu-ray]
                        The Legend of the Shadowless Sword
                        The Letter
                        The Little Giant
                        The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
                        The Long, Long Trailer
                        The Longest Day [THX]
                        The Longest Yard [P&S]
                        The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Extended Edition) [4 Discs]
                        The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [P&S] [2 Discs]
                        The Lost Boys [WS/P&S]
                        The Loved Ones [Unrated] [Includes Digital Copy] [UltraViolet]
                        The Magnificent Ambersons
                        The Man From Laramie
                        The Man From Snowy River
                        The Man Who Knew Too Much
                        The Man Who Knew Too Much
                        The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance [Paramount Centennial Collection] [2 Discs]
                        The Man with the Golden Arm [Collector's Edition]
                        The Man Without a Face
                        The Marine
                        The Marine [Unrated]
                        The Marine 2 [Blu-ray]
                        The Marksman
                        The Mask of Zorro [Blu-ray]
                        The Matrix [10th Anniversary] [Blu-ray]
                        The Matrix [UMD]
                        The Matrix Reloaded [Blu-ray]
                        The Matrix Revisited
                        The Matrix Revolutions [WS] [2 Discs]
                        The Mechanic
                        The Mechanic [Blu-ray]
                        The Mephisto Waltz
                        The Midnight Meat Train [Unrated] [Director's Cut] [Blu-ray]
                        The Mirror Has Two Faces [WS/P&S]
                        The Motorcycle Diaries [WS]
                        The Mummy [$5 Halloween Candy Cash Offer]
                        The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor [WS] [Deluxe Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray
                        The Mummy's Curse
                        The Mummy's Hand
                        The Muse
                        The Music Never Stopped
                        The Naked Jungle
                        The Name of the Rose
                        The Narrow Margin
                        The Nativity Story [French]
                        The New World
                        The New World [Extended Cut] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        The Next Karate Kid [WS/P&S]
                        The Night of the Generals
                        The Night of the Iguana
                        The Nightcomers
                        The Nines
                        The Ninth Configuration
                        The Ninth Gate
                        The Notebook
                        The Nutty Professor
                        The Object of My Affection
                        The Old Man and the Sea
                        The Omega Man
                        The One [UMD]
                        The Other Guys [Unrated]
                        The Out of Towners
                        The Outlaw Josey Wales [WS]
                        The Painted Veil
                        The Palm Beach Story [Valentine's Day Packaging]
                        The Perfect Man [WS]
                        The Pest [UMD]
                        The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        The Philadelphia Story
                        The Pianist [WS]
                        The Picture of Dorian Gray
                        The Poseidon Adventure
                        The Postman Always Rings Twice
                        The Presidio [WS]
                        The Prince and the Showgirl
                        The Professional
                        The Proud Ones
                        The Public Enemy
                        The Punisher [Blu-ray]
                        The Quick and the Dead [Superbit]
                        The Rainmaker [Special Collector's Edition]
                        The Rebound
                        The Revenge of Frankenstein
                        The Rig
                        The Rite
                        The Rite
                        The Rite [Blu-ray]
                        The Rite [Blu-ray]
                        The River Murders
                        The Road [Blu-ray]
                        The Road to El Dorado [Special Edition]
                        The Roaring Twenties
                        The Rolling Stones: Let's Spend the Night Together
                        The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone
                        The Rookie [WS]
                        The Roommate
                        The Rugrats Movie
                        The Sandpiper
                        The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior [WS]
                        The Sea Hawk
                        The Searchers
                        The Secret Life of Words
                        The Sentinel [WS]
                        The September Issue [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        The Set-Up
                        The Seven Year Itch
                        The Shining [P&S]
                        The Shop Around the Corner
                        The Siege [Martial Law Edition]
                        The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants [WS]
                        The Skeleton Key [WS] [$5 Halloween Candy Cash Offer]
                        The Skin Game
                        The Skulls 2
                        The Slammin' Salmon [Blu-ray]
                        The Sleeping Dictionary
                        The Smurfs
                        The Sons of Katie Elder
                        The Spiderwick Chronicles [WS] [with Movie Cash]
                        The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie [P&S]
                        The Square
                        The Stalking Moon
                        The Star
                        The Story of Vernon and Irene Castle
                        The Substitute
                        The Sweetest Thing
                        The Talk of the Town
                        The Taming of the Shrew
                        The Ten Commandments [2 Discs]
                        The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
                        The Texas Chainsaw Massacre [Collector's Edition] [2 Discs]
                        The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning [Unrated]
                        The Thing
                        The Thing
                        The Three Investigators and the Secret of Skeleton Island
                        The Three Musketeers
                        The Tooth Fairy
                        The Train Robbers [Commemorative Packaging]
                        The Transporter
                        The Tree of Life
                        The Trouble with Girls [Remastered]
                        The Trouble With Harry
                        The Truth About Charlie
                        The Twins Effect
                        The Tyler Perry Collection: Madea Goes to Jail
                        The U.S. vs. John Lennon
                        The Untouchables [HD]
                        The V.I.P.s
                        The Watcher
                        The Wedding Date [WS] [Valentine's Day Packaging]
                        The Werewolf of London
                        The West Point Story
                        The Wind and the Lion
                        The Wolf Man
                        The Wolf Man [$5 Halloween Candy Cash Offer]
                        The Wolf Man [2 Discs] [The Wolfman $10 Movie Cash]
                        The Wrong Man
                        The Yakuza
                        The Yellow Sea
                        They Drive by Night
                        They Live
                        They Were Expendable
                        They Were Expendable [Commemorative Packaging]
                        This Is Elvis [Special Edition] [2 Discs]
                        Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon [Blu-ray]
                        Three Kings [Collector's Edition]
                        Three Smart Girls
                        Three Violent People
                        Thunderbolt
                        Tickle Me
                        Tightrope
                        Tim Burton's Corpse Bride [Blu-ray]
                        Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
                        Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [UltraViolet] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Titanica
                        TMNT
                        TMNT
                        TMNT [Blu-ray]
                        To Catch a Thief [Special Collector's Edition]
                        To Have and Have Not
                        To Rome with Love [Blu-ray]
                        To Save a Life
                        To Save a Life [Blu-ray]
                        Tom and Jerry: Blast Off to Mars [Blu-ray]
                        Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry [Blu-ray]
                        Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring
                        Tom and Jerry: The Movie
                        Tom Horn
                        Tomcats [UMD]
                        Tooth Fairy
                        Top Gun [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Top Gun [Includes Digital Copy] [UltraViolet] [2D/3D] [Blu-ray]
                        Top Hat
                        Topaz
                        Torn Curtain
                        Torrid Zone
                        Tower Heist (Special Edition) [Blu-ray]
                        Traffic [Blu-ray]
                        Training Day
                        Trainspotting [Collector's Edition]
                        Traitor [Blu-ray]
                        Traitor [Susan G. Komen Packaging]
                        Transporter 2 [UMD]
                        Transporter 3
                        Tremors 2: Aftershocks
                        Troy
                        Troy [P&S] [2 Discs]
                        Troy [WS] [2 Discs]
                        True Crime
                        True Romance [Special Edition Unrated Director's Cut] [2 Discs]
                        Trust the Man
                        Turbulent Skies
                        Twilight
                        Twins
                        Twister
                        Two Girls and a Guy
                        Two Tickets to Paradise
                        Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself [Blu-ray]
                        Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself [P&S]
                        Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail [Blu-ray]
                        Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail [P&S]
                        Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection
                        Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
                        Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys [Blu-ray]
                        Tyson [Blu-ray]
                        U-571
                        U-Turn [WS/P&S]
                        U.S. Marshals
                        Under Siege
                        Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
                        Under the Sea
                        Under the Yum Yum Tree
                        Underworld [Unrated] [Blu-ray]
                        Underworld [WS] [Special Edition]
                        Underworld: Evolution [P&S]
                        Underworld: Rise of the Lycans [UMD]
                        Unforgiven [Blu-ray]
                        Unhitched [WS]
                        Unholy
                        Unrest
                        Unthinkable
                        Unthinkable [Blu-ray]
                        Until Death
                        Up in Smoke
                        Uptown Saturday Night
                        Ushpizin
                        Vacancy [UMD]
                        Valley of the Dolls [Special Edition]
                        Vampires
                        Vampires: Los Muertos
                        Vampires: The Turning
                        Vantage Point [UMD]
                        Varsity Show
                        Vegas Vacation [P&S]
                        Vertigo
                        View from the Top
                        Vinyan
                        Virgin Queen
                        Virginia City
                        Viva Las Vegas [HD]
                        W.E.
                        Waist Deep [P&S]
                        Waiting [UMD]
                        Waiting for Guffman
                        Wall Street [Insider Trading Edition] [2 Discs]
                        War [WS]
                        Watchmen [WS]
                        Water [WS]
                        Wayne's World [Blu-ray]
                        We Own the Night [Blu-ray]
                        We Were Soldiers [Blu-ray]
                        Weird Science
                        Weird Science [With MP3 Download]
                        Welcome to Mooseport [P&S]
                        Wes Craven's New Nightmare
                        Western Union
                        What a Girl Wants [MD]
                        What Doesn't Kill You
                        What Happens in Vegas [Extended Jackpot Special Edition] [WS] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy]
                        What Women Want
                        What's Done in the Dark...
                        When a Stranger Calls [UMD]
                        Where Eagles Dare
                        Where Eagles Dare
                        Where the Heart Is
                        Where the Wild Things Are
                        White Chicks [UMD]
                        White Heat
                        White Hunter, Black Heart
                        White Noise [WS] [$5 Halloween Candy Cash Offer]
                        Who Killed the Electric Car?
                        Why Did I Get Married? [WS]
                        Wicked Little Things
                        Wieners
                        Wild Country [WS]
                        Will Penny
                        Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?
                        Willard
                        William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet
                        Win Win
                        Winged Migration [Blu-ray]
                        Woman of the Year
                        Woodstock [Director's Cut] [40th Anniversary] [Ultimate Collector's Edition] [3 Discs]
                        Woodstock [Director's Cut] [40th Anniversary] [Ultimate Collectors Edition]
                        Woodstock: Director's Cut
                        Working Girl
                        Wrong Turn 3 [Blu-ray]
                        Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead
                        Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings [Rated/Unrated]
                        Wushu
                        X-Men 1.5 [2 Discs]
                        X-Men Origins: Wolverine
                        X-Men Origins: Wolverine [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray]
                        X3: X-Men - The Last Stand [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]
                        Xanadu [Magical Music Edition] [With MP3 Download]
                        XXX [Superbit]
                        XXX: State of the Union [WS]
                        You and I
                        You Can't Take It With You
                        You Don't Mess with the Zohan [Unrated] [2 Discs]
                        You Got Served [UMD]
                        You, Me and Dupree [WS]
                        Young Einstein
                        Young Guns II [P&S]
                        Young Winston
                        Young@Heart
                        Your Highness (Theatrical)
                        Your Highness (Unrated) [Blu-ray]
                        Yours, Mine and Ours [Special Collector's Edition]
                        Zatoichi [Blu-ray]
                        Zeus and Roxanne [MD]
                        Zombieland [UMD]
                        Zookeeper
                        Zookeeper [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD]
                        Zoom: Academy for Superheroes

Comment

I wonder what the criteria for verifying is. I reported Pet Semetery Blu Ray, Glory DVD and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves Extended DVD at the very beginning of the beta and they still are not updated yet. Weird. I guess I'll just have to take them in to the WM to get them done. Luckily most of my other reported issues are in that new batch.

Comment

From what I'm seeing on the list, the only two titles that do not appear to be fixed are Taken (blu), which comes up as The Marine, and Monty Python - Live At The Hollywood Bowl.

The other titles I remember reporting, like Day Watch, The Crow, The Girl Next Door, Planet Of The Apes (Tim Burton), etc., all appear to be getting addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
                              I wonder what the criteria for verifying is. I reported Pet Semetery Blu Ray, Glory DVD and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves Extended DVD at the very beginning of the beta and they still are not updated yet. Weird. I guess I'll just have to take them in to the WM to get them done. Luckily most of my other reported issues are in that new batch.
                              I would suggest to retry and enter the suggestion. We may not capture good data in the early phase.

LLN

Comment

I would suggest to retry and enter the suggestion. We may not capture good data in the early phase.

LLN
                                X-files: I want to Believe Blu-ray wasn't on the list and I've submitted that a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X