Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

VUDU AT HOME: DISC-TO-DIGITAL Bugs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VUDU AT HOME: DISC-TO-DIGITAL Bugs?

Bourne 1,2,3 blus were all identified as Bourne Identity.

Comment

When will these movies below along with all the other movies that people have been asking about be taken care of? Most if not all of the movies below I have been trying since the 1st day you guys put out the D2D program.

BLU RAY

ALEXANDER REVISIT THE FINAL CUT-TRIPLE FEATURE
      Blu-ray
      300 [French] [Blu-ray]
      This title is already in your library at the highest available resolution.

X-MEN UNITED
      Blu-ray
      X3: X-Men - The Last Stand [2 Discs] [Blu-ray]

THE GODFATHER III
      Blu-ray
      The Godfather [Coppola Restoration] [Blu-ray]

THE MUMMY RETURNS
      Blu-ray
      The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor [WS] [Deluxe Edition] [2 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray

QUANTUM OF SOLACE
      Multiple matching movies detected[No-Region Encrypted]Not your disc?
      The following matched titles are not Disc-to-Digital eligible.
      Dr. No [Blu-ray]
      Quantum of Solace [Blu-ray]

Unable to identify this disc

HOSTEL/HOSTEL PART II
      Unable to identify this disc

PREDATOR 2
      There was a problem while verifying this disc.

TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY
      This disc 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day [Blu-ray] - BLURAY - 1991' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

TOTAL RECALL
      This disc 'Total Recall [Blu-ray] - BLURAY - 1990' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

THE ILLUSIONIST
      This disc 'The Illusionist [WS] [2 Discs] [Blu-ray/DVD] - BLURAY - 2006' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

MIMIC
      This disc 'Mimic [Unrated] [Director's Cut] [Includes Digital Copy] [2 Discs] [Blu-ray] - BLURAY - 1997' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

IRON MAN 2
      This disc 'Iron Man 2 [3 Discs] [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD] - BLURAY - 2010' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

THE USUAL SUSPECTS
      This disc 'The Usual Suspects [Limited Edition] [DigiBook] [Blu-ray] - BLURAY - 1995' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.-I have the regular BD.

GOOD WILL HUNTING
      This disc 'Good Will Hunting [Blu-ray] - BLURAY - 1997' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

TAKEN
      Blu-ray
      The Marine (Unrated)

DVD
      This disc 'National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets - DVD - 2007' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

This disc 'National Treasure [P&S] - DVD - 2004' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

This disc 'The Thomas Crown Affair - DVD - 1999' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

This disc 'The Illusionist [P&S] - DVD - 2006' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

This disc 'The Rock - DVD - 1996' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

This disc 'Dances with Wolves [P&S] - DVD - 1990' is not eligible for Disc to Digital conversion.

Comment

@ theguru14

Many of the movies you listed are not eligible for D2D. Some are Disney and MGM which we all know are not Ultraviolet committed. You should edit your list and remove the not eligible for D2D movies because these are not bug related messages.

Comment

All from bluray that don't work :

Smashed
          Liar Liar
          Grease
          Sixteen Candles
          Rust and Bone
          Searching for Sugarman

I don't see the point of this if they never get fixed. Geez.

Comment

THX I did not know that. I have no idea what company makes what movies.

Originally posted by MoWeb View Post
            @ theguru14

Many of the movies you listed are not eligible for D2D. Some are Disney and MGM which we all know are not Ultraviolet committed. You should edit your list and remove the not eligible for D2D movies because these are not bug related messages.

Comment

Saw VI blu UPC 057373208397 (Uncut Edition identified incorrectly as Theatrical version)

The Exorcist blu UPC 883929007691 (Extended Director's Cut identified incorrectly as Theatrical version)

There was a problem while verifying this disc.

Hero (1992) DVD UPC 043396515697 (Two Sided Full Screen/Widescreen)

Short Circuit 2 DVD UPC 043396059955 (Two Sided Full Screen/Widescreen)

Comment

I'm still waiting on the exe file download to be un-corrupt. I've tried about two dozen times over the last month to get this software and every time I download it and attempt to install it tells me it's corrupt. Lame.

Comment

I'm not sure where my post disappeared to, but I'm still waiting for a valid exe download for this software. I've tried downloading it a dozen times over the last month and every time I get an error that it's corrupt when I attempt to install it.

...o and look...you forum image upload function doesn't work right either...

Last edited by triplemoons; 07-19-2013, 05:38 PM. Reason: Added screenshot...

Comment

The Wicker Tree (Blu Ray). Manually Verify

Also interesting to note. I got the Steve Martin Movie Marathon set recently. It's 5 movies on 3 discs. Disc 1 has the Housesitter/Parenthood and shows up show up as The Housesitter on both Vudu and Cinemanow. The surprising thing is that disc 2 which has Dead Men Don't Wear Plad/The Lonely Guy shows up as The Lonely Guy in Vudu but Dead Men Don't Wear Plad in Cinemanow. I guess the main thing to take from this is that is to check your multi-movie DVDs in both Cinemanow and Vudu.

Comment

Originally posted by triplemoons View Post
                      I'm not sure where my post disappeared to, but I'm still waiting for a valid exe download for this software. I've tried downloading it a dozen times over the last month and every time I get an error that it's corrupt when I attempt to install it.

...o and look...you forum image upload function doesn't work right either...
                      Try installing the latest version of Adobe Air and then retry the VuduToGo install.

http://get.adobe.com/air/

Comment

Originally posted by rdodolak View Post
                        Try installing the latest version of Adobe Air and then retry the VuduToGo install.

http://get.adobe.com/air/
                        You sir, are brilliant. Thank you.

p.s. VUDU! How about you put that information somewhere for other frustrated users!

Comment

Well, I spoke to soon.

Tried 9 different disks and all's I get is an error that says...

There was an error reading this disc.

You may take this disc to your nearest Walmart store for instant conversion.
                          Their is nothing wrong with the discs. DVD players play them, even the computer I'm trying to do this on plays them! I also know that they're all available on VUDU b/c I've preloaded them in my account for conversion at Walmart. I'd really love to take advantage of the 50% off offer because I have about 100 more discs to convert, but the crap has got to work for that to happen.
                          • I Know Who Killed Me
                          • Whiteout
                          • Shaun of the Dead
                          • a Knight's Tale
                          • Resident Evil: Afterlife
                          • the Chronicles off Riddick
                          • Van Helsing
                          • Fantastic 4
                          • Splice

Comment

Well, I spoke to soon.

Tried 9 different disks and all's I get is an error that says...

Their is nothing wrong with the discs. DVD players play them, even the computer I'm trying to do this on plays them! I also know that they're all available on VUDU b/c I've preloaded them in my account for conversion at Walmart. I'd really love to take advantage of the 50% off offer because I have about 100 more discs to convert, but the crap has got to work for that to happen.
                            • I Know Who Killed Me
                            • Whiteout
                            • Shaun of the Dead
                            • a Knight's Tale
                            • Resident Evil: Afterlife
                            • the Chronicles off Riddick
                            • Van Helsing
                            • Fantastic 4
                            • Splice
                            ...and now I see this is a known, unresolved problem...

This crap is really starting to tick me off...

https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.ph...61#post1254461

Comment

Dirty Harry Ultimate Collector's Edition (DVD)
                              All films are identified as Dirty Harry. This includes:
                              Magnum Force
                              The Enforcer
                              Sudden Impact
                              The Dead Pool

Comment

...and now I see this is a known, unresolved problem...

This crap is really starting to tick me off...

https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.ph...61#post1254461
                                Does your computer have an Intel based chipset? If so, does it have the Intel Rapid Storage Technology installed? An older version of IRST causes problems with the VuduToGo software but the newer versions work just fine. You can try upgrading the IRST software ... instructions can be found here for the latest version:

https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.ph...71#post1243471

Comment

Working...
                                X