Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

VUDU AT HOME: DISC-TO-DIGITAL Bugs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VUDU AT HOME: DISC-TO-DIGITAL Bugs?

Not working -- totally not recognized:
    Ghostbusters blu-ray
    Batman (1989) DVD

Comment

Originally posted by retroactive71 View Post
      Not working -- totally not recognized:
      Ghostbusters blu-ray
      Batman (1989) DVD
      Time to go to the store...

Comment

I just tried to blu-rays of A-Team and Man On Fire. They recognized properly but when they got into my cart, it said DVD and then said SD was requested. What do I do??

Comment

Originally posted by digitalfreaknyc View Post
          I just tried to blu-rays of A-Team and Man On Fire. They recognized properly but when they got into my cart, it said DVD and then said SD was requested. What do I do??
          Assuming they are available for D2D in HDX and you just clicked the wrong button, just remove them from your cart and re-add them. Next to Order Summary on the right, click "Edit", then click the X next to those titles to remove them from your cart. Then add them back like you just did. If all you see is the SD button, then you may be SOL, but those titles are on Vudu in HDX, so it was probably just a PEBKAC error.

EDIT: I missed that VuduToGo detected the wrong kind of disc, but you'll probably still want to delete those two and re-add them in HDX, then proceed as jeremymc7 specified.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalfreaknyc View Post
            Like I tell everyone in the forum every could days...

Just process it as DVD. Create a claim / case with Vudu and let them know you just did a D2D using V2G app and used a BD and it processed it as a DVD and asked them to fix it kindly. Also helpful to snap a picture and attached to the case. Vudu CSR often turns case and upgrades in minutes.

Enjoy !

Comment

Charlie's Angels (2000) - Says disc is not eligible

Comment

Months, and months, and months later, and still hardly any of the titles fixed.

I don't see whats so hard is changing ID A<>2 to A<>1

I'm sure there's some contracts, politics, whatever. Which I'm also sure is why the whole program start-up was delayed itself sooooo long.

But you figure there would be SOME kind of statement from SOMEONE at SOME POINT.

Still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremymc7 View Post
                  Months, and months, and months later, and still hardly any of the titles fixed.

I don't see whats so hard is changing ID A<>2 to A<>1

I'm sure there's some contracts, politics, whatever. Which I'm also sure is why the whole program start-up was delayed itself sooooo long.

But you figure there would be SOME kind of statement from SOMEONE at SOME POINT.

Still nothing.

I'm still glad I ended up taking the last 48 that would not convert to the store in June. It's not worth a savings of $1.00 per title to have to wait this long.

Comment

Far and Away
                    Walk the Line Extended Cut

7 months later and still not working......

Comment

Originally posted by lujan View Post
                      I'm still glad I ended up taking the last 48 that would not convert to the store in June. It's not worth a savings of $1.00 per title to have to wait this long.
                      I would have wanted to save the $48.

Comment

Originally posted by blumovielvr View Post
                        I would have wanted to save the $48.
                        And since you can't you can't pay with Vudu account credit account credit's at Wallyworld it's even more worse of a deal for some. Not to mention cost of gas, oprtunity cost of time, priceless value of avoiding Wallyworld.

Comment

Please fix: X-Men 2, Aliens, Transformers Blu's.

To many bats outside to make it to the store.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremymc7 View Post
                            And since you can't you can't pay with Vudu account credit account credit's at Wallyworld it's even more worse of a deal for some. Not to mention cost of gas, oprtunity cost of time, priceless value of avoiding Wallyworld.

I have to agree about the "priceless value of avoiding Wallyworld" 'cause I hate going over there. I also avoided having to put 48 discs into the blu-ray player multiple times hoping that it's going to work which it still doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by lujan View Post
                              I have to agree about the "priceless value of avoiding Wallyworld" 'cause I hate going over there. I also avoided having to put 48 discs into the blu-ray player multiple times hoping that it's going to work which it still doesn't.
                              Me too. Just watch the pop-up emails till I see the new titles.

Comment

Dirty Harry Ultimate Collector's Edition

Dirty Harry
                                Magnum Force
                                The Enforcer
                                Sudden Impact
                                The Dead Pool

All the disks read as Dirty Harry.

The first SAW reads as SAW VI.

Comment

Working...