Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Life of Pi not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Life of Pi not showing up

Well, Red Dawn was indicated as being UV on CinemaNow earlier today when I purchased it. It ported over to Vudu and I just checked: it's still in my Vudu collection in HDX.

Comment

i it the reload button on my computer it still does not have the uv logo or is in my vudu account....reload and refresh are the same correct

Comment

I took this screen shot seconds ago. It still shows as UV on CinemaNow:

Comment

I also bought RED DAWN less than 20 mins. ago on CinemaNow and it showed up as UV both there and VUDU...

Comment

Here's a question. With Cinema Now's questionable history of not adding UV titles to your locker, why would you buy it there, instead of here? It's not any cheaper!

Comment

Originally posted by echopulse View Post
              Here's a question. With Cinema Now's questionable history of not adding UV titles to your locker, why would you buy it there, instead of here? It's not any cheaper!
              One popular reason is CinemaNow allowing gift certificates or credits to be added to your account. There also is currently no limit on the amount of credit that can be redeemed.

Comment

i bought hitchcock also i hit the f5 button they have uv logo but in my library in cinemanow they are not i even it f5 button....so i guess ill wait it out

Comment

Originally posted by nycomet View Post
                  I took this screen shot seconds ago. It still shows as UV on CinemaNow:

You are also not logged in in that screenshot, which is the same screenshot I've sent to CN support to show them what I am talking about. Does it still show as UV when you log in?

Also, 2.5 hours after the purchase I still don't have it in my UV locker. That doesn't really mean anything because I've seen movies take a while to show up in UV, but it doesn't help!

Update: I just added the CinemaNow app to my Xbox and it shows the movie with the little UV logo. Maybe I'm fretting for nothing, but I'll give it a while longer.

Comment

Cn has been slower to add uv to titles. It took them a week to add it to sky fall. Red dawn was not uv yesterday when I checked late in the day but is now. It a pain to get them to retroactively add them so be sure there's a uv logo before buying from them.

Comment

So if I wait to buy life of Pi when it's released on bluray, will it have a UV redemption code in the case or just an iTunes code? or do I need to pre order it from Walmart? The artwork on the BLuray case just says digital copy, not ultraviolet. I want to be able to watch it on Vudu.

Comment

I am having this same problem with rise of the guardians.
                        Purchased from cinemanow due to credit available but it does not show UV
                        I checked vudu and blu ray preorder and it is uv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nygiantsfan3342 View Post
                          So if I wait to buy life of Pi when it's released on bluray, will it have a UV redemption code in the case or just an iTunes code? or do I need to pre order it from Walmart? The artwork on the BLuray case just says digital copy, not ultraviolet. I want to be able to watch it on Vudu.
                          Life of Pi will be UV and it will probably include an iTunes version on the DVD like other Fox Blu-ray movies. Here is the redeem page: https://www.foxuv.com/lifeofpi

Comment

Originally posted by Jdmac29 View Post
                            I am having this same problem with rise of the guardians.
                            Purchased from cinemanow due to credit available but it does not show UV
                            I checked vudu and blu ray preorder and it is uv.

Always check Cinemanow before purchasing. If it does not have a UV symbol you will not have it in your UV library and it will not transfer. Even if they add UV later. As for Rise of the Guardians, Cinemanow does not have UV rights to dreamworks movies, so you are out of luck. You'll have to watch it through them.

Comment

Originally posted by mike568 View Post
                              Life of Pi will be UV and it will probably include an iTunes version on the DVD like other Fox Blu-ray movies. Here is the redeem page: https://www.foxuv.com/lifeofpi
                              Thank you for that. Now I'm convinced that I will wait until its release date. I dont need to pre order it from Wal mart just to get the UV copy.

Comment

I know this thread is old, but i just redeemed Life of Pi and i entered the code into the Preorder by mistake. The window showed up that said congrats then a window popped up that said "failed to create promo" then i quickly seen what i did and went back and found the correct redemption. Unfortunately i get the "invalid code" message now. So i went to fox uv support but they;re not open then i found this old thread. i went to the redemption address above and my code worked and took me to the congrats page at vudu again. This time i took a screenshot just in case but luckily the movie is in my account now.

Thanks for the link!!

Comment

Working...
                                X