Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Did you get you Twilight Breaking Dawn Discs delivered? Me neither and?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did you get you Twilight Breaking Dawn Discs delivered? Me neither and?.

Originally posted by lujan View Post
    That sounds about right. The only one I got as UV (and Vudu) on the Complete Saga that BB is selling is Breaking Dawn, Part 2. The other 4 showed up on CinemaNow but not on UV or Vudu.
    No, you are not following. This is what I bought on preorder.
    BluRay copies of both Part 1 and Part 2
    Ultraviolet codes for both Part 1 and Part 2
    The Original Twilight Movie (1st one) on Vudu
    plus Edward and Jacob Extras

They told me I was only getting Part 2 on Blu Ray and UV.

Comment

Well the Mail came today (Monday) and still nothing!

Comment

Nothing in my mail box either. Too bad....I could have had my disc from the store two days ago. I guess I learned my lesson and will not pre-order again. Just not worth it.

Comment

I did not get my copy either. Had to buy one sat night because I had a party with my daughter and grand daughter planned. I am very disappointed. What was the point if the stores get plenty of them in before we even get ours. I did a search and I probably won't get it for 2-3 more days. I hope I can take it back to the store when I do get it other wise I will have spent $30 plus gas for one movie. I will NOT order through Vudu again.

Comment

same here. still no movie. they did fine on game of thrones, but not this one so far.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

We've been looking into the issue since it seems a handful of people are still waiting on their pre-orders. We apologize for the delay. Inclement weather early last week at our distribution center has delayed shipments. To follow up on your order, please contact our shipping department at 855-258-9399 with your order number. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Vudu responded to my issue. They said, "We have had a number of customers report they are unable to play their films for the Twilight Breaking Dawn pre-order."

I am going to have to call and get UPS return it and get a replacement.

Comment

James,
                  I was also frustrated when I did not receive mine on time, but what a surprise when I received it today! I had pre-ordered Part 2 only which came with a bonus digital copy of Twilight. When I finally received it today, I received a dvd set that had both parts as well as digital copies of both parts. That by itself was a mix up, BUT I also received the Blue Ray version of the same double feature edition. Both packages were shrink wrapped together and came as 1 package. How did I receive both double feature sets when I only paid for the single movie while others who paid for the double feature only got the single?

Comment

Originally posted by lujan View Post
                    That sounds about right. The only one I got as UV (and Vudu) on the Complete Saga that BB is selling is Breaking Dawn, Part 2. The other 4 showed up on CinemaNow but not on UV or Vudu.
                    Hi Lujan,

Breaking Dawn, Part 1 extended should be UV, but I just read on a BluRay.com forum that Cinemanow is having major system problems including UV movies not showing up as UV. Give them a week or so to see if Part 1 Extended is UV activated and then if not maybe put in a support claim to see if they can push Part 1 extended to your ultraviolet account.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Ghost View Post
                      Hi Lujan,

Breaking Dawn, Part 1 extended should be UV, but I just read on a BluRay.com forum that Cinemanow is having major system problems including UV movies not showing up as UV. Give them a week or so to see if Part 1 Extended is UV activated and then if not maybe put in a support claim to see if they can push Part 1 extended to your ultraviolet account.
                      I called CinemaNow to ask about this and they just told me that they're having problems with this movie and UV. I think the problem with this one is that it shows as "Breaking Dawn Part 1" and not "Breaking Dawn Part 1 Extended Edition" on the CinemaNow Library. They didn't say it would be corrected but instead gave me a free movie coupon. Of course I chose an HD movie and it didn't work. I called again and they asked me to try it with Google Chrome instead of Firefox and it worked. Who knew the browser would make a difference?

Comment

Well it all arrived today, Finally! I think I was the only one left that hadn't received it yet.

KMumford76 - Yep I got the same thing, DVD and Blu-ray copies of both. So I guess in way it kinda of makes up for the long wait.

Comment

No you are not the last we still have not gotten ours. No update from UPS tracking and a bad weather excuss from Vudu.

Comment

Here's the funny thing. I got my Wal-Mart pre-order on time.

However, my Best Buy bundle pre-order (all movies with UV after Wal-Mart) stated shipped to arrive on time. STILL not here in today's deliveries. Ack !

It's was shipped on time but is schedule to be here Thur !

And I'm not the only order from Best Buy still in transit.

Comment

Working...
                            X