atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

    My code come from a Blu-Ray and it redeemed in SD. Anyone else have this problem? I redeemed the code on Flixster so not sure what the heck is going on lol. I've already messaged them but have yet to hear back. Unsual as I'm almost 90 percent certain it should be in hdx. Just wanted to check here in case im crazy. Thanks

    #2
    Re: Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

    Originally posted by TACBAMA View Post
    My code come from a Blu-Ray and it redeemed in SD. Anyone else have this problem? I redeemed the code on Flixster so not sure what the heck is going on lol. I've already messaged them but have yet to hear back. Unsual as I'm almost 90 percent certain it should be in hdx. Just wanted to check here in case im crazy. Thanks
    My code redeemed HDX through Flixster yesterday. Today my Texas Chainsaw code redeemed SD. I did a live chat and the rep was super helpful and fixed it for me. Do a live chat with them. Don't email their CS unless you want weeks of frustration.

    They were having problems earlier. This may be one of them. Redeeming SD instead of HD.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

      Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
      My code redeemed HDX through Flixster yesterday. Today my Texas Chainsaw code redeemed SD. I did a live chat and the rep was super helpful and fixed it for me. Do a live chat with them. Don't email their CS unless you want weeks of frustration.

      They were having problems earlier. This may be one of them. Redeeming SD instead of HD.
      Thanks man. You are always helpful...gonna try and do that live chat right now before I crash for the night. Had a long day at work. Thanks again!

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

        Can't seem to figure out how to do the live chat. Maybe im over looking it. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

          I had to google it to find it earlier.
          http://support.ultraviolet.flixster....p?deptID=15266

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

            Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
            I had to google it to find it earlier.
            http://support.ultraviolet.flixster....p?deptID=15266
            thanks...in a chat now

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

              That was quick and easy...I've entered several codes from my cell phone on Vudu and never had any probs. However, he warned me saying its hit and mostly miss on Flixster. For future reference, do not enter a code on flixster from any where except a cpu. Said sure thing and he added it in hd for me. Finally got it in my cloud. Thanks for the help Madmod!

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

                Originally posted by TACBAMA View Post
                That was quick and easy...I've entered several codes from my cell phone on Vudu and never had any probs. However, he warned me saying its hit and mostly miss on Flixster. For future reference, do not enter a code on flixster from any where except a cpu. Said sure thing and he added it in hd for me. Finally got it in my cloud. Thanks for the help Madmod!
                Good to hear. The funny thing about that is I entered my Cloud Atlas code in flixster via my Iphone

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Cloud Atlast (from blu ray) redeemed in SD...anyone else?

                  Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
                  Good to hear. The funny thing about that is I entered my Cloud Atlas code in flixster via my Iphone
                  I may need to switch phones

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X