atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

    I have a lady that I always use because she is the most familiar with the D2D program. I think I'll wait until I've converted all that work via the Vudu2Go first and then around the August time frame, I'll try this if the titles are still not fixed on Vudu2Go.

    Comment


      #17
      Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

      Originally posted by quackman View Post
      I have 8 movies in my queue ready to checkout. I was waiting until I had 10 to get the 50% off, but now the message on the order summary says you only have to convert 2 or more. When I click on "Proceed to Checkout" it doesn't show the discount. I want to confirm that I will received the discount before paying
      Originally posted by Jake View Post
      Maybe it said "you need to convert 2 more" for the discount? (ie 8 + 2 = 10)
      I am seeing the same thing. I have 4 items in my queue. It shows me the count and total, the advisory & then my list. The advisory reads:

      Save 50% when you convert 6 more discs.

      It appears that the program is working as designed, but this advisory message needs to be re-worded.

      Comment


        #18
        Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

        So, anyone want to try my trick to get un-recognized discs aded to cart via Wal-Mart, not complete the purchase, but tell them to leave stuff in your "cart" & then see if you can access them via VUDU2Go to get the discount?

        I THINK it'll work as long as the Wal-Mart person doesn't screw anything up or delete your cart before/after merging the two carts...

        Would love to know if this works for anyone to get the 50% off discount. Make the web site list, take it to Wal-Mart have them "add to cart" (don't let them delete the original cart, if you've got any VUDU2Go stuff already in it, just merge the new stuff in) and then stop. Tell them to leave it like that & you'll pay for it at home via VUDU2Go.

        Cheers,
        ~MG

        Comment


          #19
          Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

          Originally posted by jwhitlow View Post
          I am seeing the same thing. I have 4 items in my queue. It shows me the count and total, the advisory & then my list. The advisory reads:

          Save 50% when you convert 6 more discs.

          It appears that the program is working as designed, but this advisory message needs to be re-worded.
          Maybe something like "Receive a 50% discount when purchasing 10 or more discs at once. 6 of 10 titles required for discount currently in your cart. Add 4 more titles to cart to qualify for the discount." Or something like it?

          Comment


            #20
            Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

            Originally posted by MGmirkin View Post
            So, anyone want to try my trick to get un-recognized discs aded to cart via Wal-Mart, not complete the purchase, but tell them to leave stuff in your "cart" & then see if you can access them via VUDU2Go to get the discount?

            I THINK it'll work as long as the Wal-Mart person doesn't screw anything up or delete your cart before/after merging the two carts...

            Would love to know if this works for anyone to get the 50% off discount. Make the web site list, take it to Wal-Mart have them "add to cart" (don't let them delete the original cart, if you've got any VUDU2Go stuff already in it, just merge the new stuff in) and then stop. Tell them to leave it like that & you'll pay for it at home via VUDU2Go.

            Cheers,
            ~MG
            You don't have to try. It won't work.
            You will have 2 carts: In-Store, and In-Home.

            LLN

            Comment


              #21
              Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

              Originally posted by MGmirkin View Post
              Maybe something like "Receive a 50% discount when purchasing 10 or more discs at once. 6 of 10 titles required for discount currently in your cart. Add 4 more titles to cart to qualify for the discount." Or something like it?
              Perhaps even just adjusting the message to read something like: Add 6 more discs for a 50% savings!

              Comment


                #22
                Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

                I had well more than ten to do, however, most of the titles are still regozing as the wrong titles (Die Hard 2, Harry Potter 2) or not recognized at all (Vegas Vacation, Repo Man). These (and others) are the same titles that have never been fixed so I was left with waiting even longer or paying full price for the discs (below 10) that work. Argh !

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

                  Originally posted by jeremymc7 View Post
                  I had well more than ten to do, however, most of the titles are still regozing as the wrong titles (Die Hard 2, Harry Potter 2) or not recognized at all (Vegas Vacation, Repo Man). These (and others) are the same titles that have never been fixed so I was left with waiting even longer or paying full price for the discs (below 10) that work. Argh !
                  If the comments in the below listed thread are correct, you might be able to have them added to your cart at Walmart and purchase them at home. Just go through the normal process but stop short of completing the purchase at the register.

                  If it is not correct, it might result in a wasted trip, though.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

                    Originally posted by jwhitlow View Post
                    I am seeing the same thing. I have 4 items in my queue. It shows me the count and total, the advisory & then my list. The advisory reads:

                    Save 50% when you convert 6 more discs.

                    It appears that the program is working as designed, but this advisory message needs to be re-worded.
                    <shrug> I thought the message was pretty clear.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: 50% off for D2D changed to 2 or more discs? VUDU - Please confirm?

                      Originally posted by rdodolak View Post
                      <shrug> I thought the message was pretty clear.
                      Me too.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X