Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

UV TV Shows: The next two months may tell the tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shadow316
    replied
    Re: UV TV Shows: The next two months may tell the tale

Good news if you're a Breaking Bad fan. Looks like the "Complete Series" release coming in November will have a UV copy as well. To my knowledge, this is the first FULL series that has complete UV compatibility! Well, not counting those shows that only ran one season anyway. Here's the link if you want to check it out:

Breaking Bad Complete Series With UV

Leave a comment:

• mgfloy03
    replied

Breaking Bad Seasons 1 - 4 are now uv on sony's website. I bought season 2 and 3 but it has not transferred here yet. And yes it is a code I redeemed on Sony's Website.

Leave a comment:

• goatboy413
    replied

Support couldn't use my code to authorize a vudu activation. They said contact flixster. They are looking into why its not showing up in my account since it is UV.

Leave a comment:

• jjohns
    replied

I've just confirmed that The Big Bang Theory Season 6 and Supernatural Season 8, both of which I bought on VUDU earlier this year, just got added to my UV account.

Hopefully they'll add the ability to redeem The Vampire Diaries Season 4 and Person of Interest Season 2 before too long.

Leave a comment:

• shadow316
    replied

Originally posted by goatboy413 View Post
    revolution season 1 now has a uv redeem page. however, my flixster redemption of revolution has not been added to vudu. i sent support an email letting them know my code is not working on the redeem site. support has been great so hopefully they get this added
    It's just a matter of how long it takes for VUDU to add the UV logo onto the titles in question. Typically the Redeem page will go up and it takes another few days for the UV symbol to get added. In the case of Grimm Season 1, however, it took quite some time last year. Keep us posted on what the response from Support is. Sometimes they are just unaware of it and need us to remind them.

Leave a comment:

• goatboy413
    replied

revolution season 1 now has a uv redeem page. however, my flixster redemption of revolution has not been added to vudu. i sent support an email letting them know my code is not working on the redeem site. support has been great so hopefully they get this added

Leave a comment:

• jjohns
    replied

Originally posted by shadow316 View Post
    Keep in mind that Warner owns Flixster and there are redemption pages for these titles on there. Chuck Season 5 isn't even on VUDU so I had to redeem it on Flixster. It is in my UV account, but not on VUDU. If you want these titles in your UV account Flixster is probably the way to go. Keep in mind, they will not be on VUDU until VUDU puts the UV logo on the title. Sometimes you can get lucky and redeem it on both. Hopefully VUDU adds redemption pages for some of these new titles that are missing soon. Sometimes it just takes them a few extra days.
    Good point about Warner and Flixster, thanks!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat regarding Chuck Season 5. I wonder what the hold up is on VUDU offering this season, since they have 1-4.

Luckily, getting the new shows onto VUDU is not a problem for me. I opted to buy season passes from VUDU last year for any shows that I was interested in. Had I bought the physical discs this year, like I have in the past, then the lack of UV-compatibility on VUDU for these titles would bother me even more. I'm mainly just commenting on the state of things.

Leave a comment:

• shadow316
    replied

Keep in mind that Warner owns Flixster and there are redemption pages for these titles on there. Chuck Season 5 isn't even on VUDU so I had to redeem it on Flixster. It is in my UV account, but not on VUDU. If you want these titles in your UV account Flixster is probably the way to go. Keep in mind, they will not be on VUDU until VUDU puts the UV logo on the title. Sometimes you can get lucky and redeem it on both. Hopefully VUDU adds redemption pages for some of these new titles that are missing soon. Sometimes it just takes them a few extra days.

Leave a comment:

• jjohns
    replied

Originally posted by goatboy413 View Post
    when i bought grimm last year it wasn't on vudu. i was disappointed. it wasn't long before it was on vudu though. so i expect revolution to on their soon.
    Agreed.

Grimm Season 2 was one of the first season passes I bought on VUDU last year, on the basis that Season 1 had been UV. When the UV release date rolled around (June 23rd, according to my UV locker), I checked VUDU and was pleased that it got the UV logo right away and also got added to my UV account. Even better is that the blu-ray release for Grimm Season 2 is still a little over one week away.

I strongly suspect that the problem here is Warner Bros. Grimm is Universal Studios. I just can't fathom why Warner Bros television show releases would have UV-compatibility delayed. If it was an isolated case of a single title, I wouldn't care as much. Three titles, though, starts to look like this is going to be the norm from WB.

Leave a comment:

• goatboy413
    replied

Originally posted by jjohns View Post
    Well, I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with VUDU and the recent UV TV Show releases.

So far, these shows (possibly more) are not listed as UV on VUDU, even though the physical discs have been released.

Person of Interest Season 2
    Revolution Season 1
    The Vampire Diaries Season 4

I sure hope this isn't going to be a continuing trend. It'll be really sad if the same thing happens next Tuesday with the physical disc releases for The Big Bang Theory Season 6 and Supernatural Season 8.
    when i bought grimm last year it wasn't on vudu. i was disappointed. it wasn't long before it was on vudu though. so i expect revolution to on their soon.

Leave a comment:

• Akbens
    replied

Originally posted by Rudymedina1 View Post
    Out of Curiosity, does anyone know if the following are going to include digital copies/ UV/ VUDU codes

Sons of Anarchy Season 5
    The Walking Dead Season 3
    Spartacus:War of the damned
    DaVinci's demons
    Homeland: Season 2

I'm thinking that the obvious answer is no, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
    I can tell you for a fact that Sons of Anarchy Season 5 and The Walking Dead Season 3 DO NOT have any sort of UV or digital copies included with them.

Leave a comment:

• jjohns
    replied

I should add that I have no doubt those titles will eventually get the UV logo on VUDU. My disappointment has more to do with the fact that it's delayed for whatever reason. Interestingly, those all appear to be Warner Bros titles. The Office Season 9, which is Universal Studios, was also released this week and it has the UV logo on VUDU.

Leave a comment:

• jjohns
    replied

Well, I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with VUDU and the recent UV TV Show releases.

So far, these shows (possibly more) are not listed as UV on VUDU, even though the physical discs have been released.

Person of Interest Season 2
    Revolution Season 1
    The Vampire Diaries Season 4

I sure hope this isn't going to be a continuing trend. It'll be really sad if the same thing happens next Tuesday with the physical disc releases for The Big Bang Theory Season 6 and Supernatural Season 8.

Leave a comment:

• jjohns
    replied

Originally posted by shadow316 View Post
    Yes it is one code per season, and on VUDU they are grouped like you say for each season you redeem. In your actual UV locker, however, it can be listed either way. Most of the time it's grouped and you click on the season to access individual episodes. However, with Fringe Season 5 for some reason it lists each individual episode in my UV locker instead of grouping them. On VUDU, as long as you own more than one episode in a season, they will be grouped.
    That is interesting. I had purchased Fringe Season 5 from VUDU and it shows up as just one entry in my UV locker.

Leave a comment:

• shadow316
    replied

Originally posted by Rudymedina1 View Post
    It's interesting that you bring that up, but I think I have True Blood Season 5 where you click on the season and then get directed to a page where you see each episode.

I don't think this happens with any of the other tv shows I own on Vudu/ Have UV rights to.
    Yes it is one code per season, and on VUDU they are grouped like you say for each season you redeem. In your actual UV locker, however, it can be listed either way. Most of the time it's grouped and you click on the season to access individual episodes. However, with Fringe Season 5 for some reason it lists each individual episode in my UV locker instead of grouping them. On VUDU, as long as you own more than one episode in a season, they will be grouped.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X