Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

In-Home D2D Bugs - Movie not recognized / Mapping Issues

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whipnet
    replied
    Re: In-Home D2D Bugs - Movie not recognized / Mapping Issues

Will "Monty Python's: Life of Brian" ever be D2D again? I missed it back when it was D2D and now you can't even buy it.

Leave a comment:

• dunnvudu
    replied

Not Recognized

Wreck of Mary Deare (DVD) 012569793828
    Hollow Man 2 (DVD) 043396145436
    Ride The High Country (Blu-ray) 888574488048
    Karate Kids Part III (Blu-ray) 043396485020
    What Planet Are You From (Blu-ray) 683904632746
    Impostor (Blu-ray) 096009018719
    Shane (Blu-ray) 032429274007
    Four Feathers (Blu-ray) 715515087612
    M*A*S*H* (Blu-ray) 024543599951
    Diner (Blu-ray) 883929444182
    Mobsters (Blu-ray) 025192231858

Leave a comment:

• jkb3884
    replied

Movies getting an "Unable to Itentify" error

5th Wave 043396470620
    Boondock Saints 2 (Director's Cut) 043396430761
    Liar Liar 025192112058
    Oblivion 025192170904
    October Sky 025192072871
    Pacific Rim 883929335657
    Pawn Sacrifice 025192328671
    Rain Man 883904309154
    Rise of the Guardians 097361700847
    Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 037117035960
    Snowpiercer 013132622637
    We're Back 025192275418
    World War Z 032429140173
    Zoolander 032429236098

Leave a comment:

• gameimax
    replied

Wow!! This was really amazing and informative as well!!

Leave a comment:

• heraymo
    replied

Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem Unrated upc 024543507642 shows up as Aliens vs Predator ><

Leave a comment:

• rgburch
    replied

Vudu shows MI-5 (with Kit Harrington) as eligible title. The listing for DVD has right film, but the Blu Ray is wrong for both the list and the conversion. When you search for this title and select the BD version, it shows you the cover for Mission Impossible 5, even though that film has it own titles. When you scan the UPC for Blu Ray package of MI-5 (31398234777), it comes back as Mission Impossible 5: Rogue Nation. Please correct the mapping to the proper film.

Leave a comment:

• DrrnHarr
    replied

The Superman Motion Picture Anthology Blu-ray - 883929189014
    Doesn't recognize any of the movies despite the fact four are listed in the D2D list. I tried inserting them in my laptops Blu-ray drive and the mobile app.

Revenge of the Musketeers - 786936232646
    Incorrectly shows as some Tom Selleck movie I have never heard of when I put the disc in my laptops Blu-ray drive

Krull - Blu-ray - 683904632197

The Eiger Sanction - Blu-ray - 025192272219

Basic Instinct (Unrated Directors Cut) - Blu-ray - 012236191599

Leave a comment:

• Vudu1986
    replied

Not working titles.

Head Above Water DVD. UPC 888574444327 or UPC 794043714825
    Get a Job Bluray UPC 031398242772
    Deadly Bees DVD UPC 887090111904 or UPC 844503000118

Leave a comment:

• sefirosu
    replied

For the life of me I can't figure out how to get disc to digital to work. It keeps telling me that I am at my billing address. I do this right from my couch. The issue is that there are 4 buildings here. Let's say these are the addresses:

1 main st
    3 main st
    3a main st
    5 main st

I am at 3a main but google puts my address in the middle of the street. Here is my issue:

What can I do to correct this? I am at the blue dot but google maps thinks I'm in the middle of the street.

Leave a comment:

• tbdave
    replied

On the mobile app:

House of Wax (1953) - DVD - 085391105428

Leave a comment:

• dunnvudu
    replied

Not Recognized

Frenzy - BD - 025192176449
    Marnie - BD - 025192182280
    Topaz - BD - 025192182266
    Family Plot - BD - 025192176432
    Suspicion (1941) - BD - 888574373863
    Wrong Man - BD - 888574369224
    Fahrenheit 451 - BD - 025192401169
    Brazil - BD - 025192072970
    Beast From 20,000 Fathoms - BD - 883929458714
    Journey To The Center Of The Earth (1959) - BD - 851789003214
    Point Blank - BD - 883929409259
    Hindenburg - BD - 025192401213
    Play Misty For Me - BD - 025192231872
    McCabe & Mrs. Miller - BD - 715515184014
    Valley Of Gwangi - BD - 888574475000
    Beguiled - BD - 025192272196
    Coogan's Bluff - BD - 025192272202
    Eiger Sanction - BD - 025192272219
    Black Dog - BD - 025192360848
    Animatrix - BD - 883929029648
    Death Wish - BD - 883929387632

Day Of The Jackal - DVD - 025192026126
    Dead Man On Campus - DVD - 097363317470
    The Wreck Of Mary Deare - DVD - 012569793828
    The Explorers - DVD - 097360167641

Leave a comment:

• Dareaper1983
    replied

I am having the same problems as the person in #1401 with the gps issue. I contacted VUDU yesterday and they said it was paypal blocking it so I changed payment settings and I'm still getting the same error code billing location and current location crap. Does anyone have any ideas. Tried changing location turning just GPS location on I have tried everything I can think of.

Leave a comment:

• Bickle
    replied

Fantastic Voyage Bluray 024543834915

And

The Client blu 883929248407

Do not register with the scanner at all. The camera focuses on the UPC, but doesn't appear to recognize it as one, so no "upc not recognized" even

Silent Running blu 025192231421 reads as DVD and not Bluray

Leave a comment:

• vmb41
    replied

The Marva Collins Story w/ Cicely Tyson and Morgan Freeman (1981)

Leave a comment:

• Meatwad
    replied

Hi I'm writing because I cannot use the disc to digital app at all. It keeps saying I'm not at home when in fact I am. My billing address on my account is correct and my GPS location in Google maps is correct although it's labled incorrectly in google maps. But even changing my address to what's labled in Google maps doesn't work either.

Message I get is just location must match billing address. There HAS to be a fix for this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X