Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

In-Home D2D Bugs - Movie not recognized / Mapping Issues

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In-Home D2D Bugs - Movie not recognized / Mapping Issues

The two newest blurays that are giving me the "There was a problem while verifying this disc" are:

The Last Airbender, 2010 UPC 097360990942 (don't think I've posted this one before)
    Muppets from Space 1999 UPC 043396380912

Though the other 6 I had uploaded fine, which was a nice surprise

Comment

Originally posted by BurningFire333 View Post
      I just signed up for Disc to Digital yesterday and bought a $48 BD-ROM drive yesterday when I saw that every title in the "Alfred Hitchcock Masterpiece Collection" Blu-ray set is eligible for disc to digital. However, 13 of the titles failed! North By Northwest and Psycho were the only ones that worked, but I'm assuming that is because they were both released on Blu-ray a good deal of time before the Masterpiece Collection.

I've seen this particular issue listed earlier in the thread, but I can't believe it hasn't been fixed by now?!? Why does VUDU list all 15 titles as eligible when only 2 of them actually work? This was a really expensive set and VUDU shouldn't tell folks these titles are eligible when they really aren't. I wouldn't have purchased the $48 Blu-ray drive if I knew this set wasn't going to actually convert to VUDU HDX!

Does anyone know any more about the status of the titles in this set and all the titles the "Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection" Blu-ray set (exact same issue)?
      I (like everyone else who has it) have the same issue with Monsters, where 6 of the 8 show as being eligible but none are recognized.

Don't expect anything to get fixed. Even the rare occasion when something is added it is often broken off the start (eg Chasing Amy). The Disc-to-digital program had a little bit of effort off the start but what little communication and updates there were have slowed to nil. With even a few people you could make the vast majority of fixes to titles in days if not hours (especially for common titles where you would have multiple user submissions validating a needed recognition correction). Instead corrections have been months to (more likely) not-at-all. Still seeing old movies added to UV but not to disc-to-digital (like recent MGM added titles). Walmart corp folks appear to have put it on life support amount of staffing/investment. Heck, you can't even find that this forum exists from any of the Vudu main options anymore which means it too is likely to be shut down before too long.

I would expect to have to take any and all titles that aren't working into the store and pay the full price if you want it in UV.

Comment

American Pie Presents: Band Camp (Unrated) - registers as rated version
        American Pie Presents: Beta House (Unrated) - registers as rated version

These discs are in the 4-Play Pack (025192139802), all unrated. The other two discs register as unrated versions.

Comment

6th Day
          Friends & Lovers
          Whatever it Takes
          See No Evil, Hear No Evil
          Toy Soldiers
          Absolute Power
          Night Shift
          Only You
          It's a Boy Girl Thing
          Housesitter
          Odd Couple II
          Silverado
          About Last Night (1986)
          Collateral

Comment

many of my blu rays are not working with d2d, could someone give me a heads up?
            I thought maybe it was my external blu ray drive, but a bunch of movies do convert. luckily i have many of the movies on dvd and have been able to use those, but it's weird because many of the blu rays do not work
            Is there a program i may need that will help recognize the blu rays?
            some of the blu rays that are not working :

The final destination (part 4)
            puss in boots
            observe and report
            rocky horror picture show
            Mr. Magorium's womder emporium
            paranormal activity 2
            paul blart
            monte carlo
            the happening
            terminator 3
            you dont mess with the zohan
            seven pounds
            coraline
            body of lies
            letters from juliet (blu ray and dvd)
            quartet (dvd)
            house of wax (dvd)
            inglorious bastards
            law abiding citizen
            morning glory
            127 hours
            shutter island
            muppets from space
            eagle eye
            jumanji
            the orphanage
            drive me crazy (dvd)
            stoker (dvd)
            Hyde park on the hudson (dvd)
            The other bolyen girl
            my soul to take
            my bloody valentine (remake)
            let me in
            lol
            a nightmare on elm street 5 (dvd)
            The duchess
            good night good luck

Comment

None of the discs from the Universals "Classic Monsters - The essential collection" blu-ray set works. UPC - 025192152269

This includes:

Dracula (1931)
              Frankenstein (1931)
              Mummy (1932)
              The Invisible Man (1933)
              The Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
              The Wolf Man (1941)
              Phantom of the Opera (1943)
              Creature from the Black Lagoon WS (1954)

Comment

Frankenstein -Blu-ray (1931)
                Creature from the black lagoon - Blu-ray (1954)
                Bride of Frankenstein - Blu-ray (1935)
                The mummy - Blu-ray (1932)

Comment

Problem verifying disc:

A Perfect Murder UPC 883929241224
                  Predator 2 UPC 02454358911280
                  X-Files- I Want To Believe UPC 02454354378780
                  Blade Trinity UPC 794043157219
                  The Jackal UPC 025192064630
                  Traffic UPC 025192064739
                  Inside Man UPC 025192008252

All Blu-ray, Jackal and Traffic are BD/DVD combo discs. I check them often to see if they all of a sudden work, but no luck.

Comment

....at least for making sure you get the rated/ unrated version you want (if they are both available in D2D)....I have had 100% success by first adding the version I want to my cart using this link prior to doing my D2D load from my computer:

http://www.vudu.com/disc_to_digital.html

Comment

Originally posted by pugs... View Post
                      Same for me Megamind won't load UPC 097361246642
                      There was a problem while verifying this disc
                      From Oct 2013 and Megamind still isn't working......

Comment

Originally posted by pghflyer View Post
                        "Unable To Identify This Disc":

DVD Far And Away (Ron Howard) ISBN 0783226810 UPC 025192021220
                        DVD Walk The Line Extended Cut UPC 02454348795150 (Tried Disc 1 and 2)
                        From Dec 2013 and still not working...

Comment

Originally posted by pghflyer View Post
                          From Oct 2013 and Megamind still isn't working......
                          This worked back on 1/31/2013.

However, I've noticed more and more discs are starting to come up with the error of "There was a problem while verifying this disc".

Comment

Dusk Till Dawn BD: There was a problem while verifying this disc.

Comment

So, I was rather disappointed about this one that gave me There was a problem while verifying this disc:

An Officer and a Gentleman Bluray UPC 883929330348

Comment

Monster House USA Blu-Ray 043396155954 Unable to identify disc

Comment

Working...
                                X