Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

In-Home D2D Bugs - Movie not recognized / Mapping Issues

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In-Home D2D Bugs - Movie not recognized / Mapping Issues

Originally posted by lujan View Post
    I would still be waiting now for over 2 years to see if they corrected these issues where the disc is not recognized. I long ago decided to take them to Walmart and pay $2.00 rather than $1.00. I'm glad I did as I would still be waiting and not sure that they'll ever be corrected.

632 HDX
    2 HD
    2 SD
    Ahh I am planning to wait a while I don't have a walmart near here one of the towns that refuse to have a walmart put in the nearest one is like 3 hours away.

But yea I do agree their still titles out their that arn't mapped out right or just not recognized by some DvD's which of course the ones I have now.

I have like close to 100 DVD's 25% of them are TV Series and I only have 17 blue rays so still have alot to convert. Worth every $1.00 on every DVD I convert.

But I do know not all my DVD's can be converted I got a handful of Disney, Marvel and Lucasfilm titles that I can't convert which makes me sad that I can't convert them.

Comment

There was a problem verifying this disc:
      Let's Be Cops (2014) DVD

States that it is eligible

Comment

I have The Matrix triple feature on bluray. The Matrix and The Matrix reloaded work fine, but when I click HDX for the Matrix Revolutions is shows up in SD, not HDX, different than the others, like below

Matrix Revolutions [HD] - DVD
        SD
        The Matrix [Blu-ray] - BLURAY
        HDX
        The Matrix Reloaded [Blu-ray] - BLURAY
        HDX

When I click edit under it, it is showing as a DVD.

Comment

Trading Places - Blu-ray - comes up as a DVD

Puss In Boots - Blu-ray problem verifying

Comment

Kung Fu Hustle - Blu-ray comes up as a DVD

Comment

All these Blu-rays have problems and are still not working after latest update

From Here To Eternity - Blu-ray 043396229921 - Unable to identify disc

Beverly Hills Cop - Blu-ray 097361297248 - Disc comes ups as DVD

In The Name Of The Father - Blu-ray 025192170805 -Problem verifying

Trainspotting - Blu-ray 031398142393 - Unable To Identify

Clerks - Blu-ray 786936789133- Comes up as Chasing Amy Blu-ray which is not eligible

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome - Blu-ray 883929316397 - Problem verifying

Predator 2 - Blu-ray 024543589112 - Problem verifying

Chronicle - Blu-ray 024543767848 - Comes up as Not Eligible on disc to digital list

Enemy At The Gates - Blu-ray 097361429144 - Comes up as Not Eligible on disc to digital list

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -Blu-ray 025192034503 - Disc comes up as DVD

The Conversation Blu-ray 031398144885 - comes up as Tetro / Apocalypse Now

Jerry McGuire Blu-ray 043396190382 - unable to identify disc

Margin Call Blu-ray 031398147480 -Problem Verifying

Saturday Night Fever -blu-ray - 097361233246 - Problem Verifying

Wall Street 1987 Blu-ray - 024543793182 - Comes up as sequal Wall Street Money Never Sleeps

Atonement 025192046162 Blu-ray comes up as DVD

Animal House 025192072932 Blu-ray Comes up as DVD

Chariots Of Fire 883929093946

Scott Pilgrim vs. the world 025192049880

Willow 024543668275

Amelie 031398140573

Awakenings 014381699456

They Live 826663136586

Jurassic Park III 025192089961

Jurassic Park The Lost World 025192089961

The French Connection - Signature Series 024543793144

Dirty Dancing Keepsake Edition 012236109358

The Right Stuff 883929180066

Comment

These Blu-rays have problems

Do The Right Things Blu-ray shows as a DVD

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close Blu-ray

Attack the Block Blu-ray

Chasing Amy Blu-ray

The Cider House Rules Blu-ray

Night Of The Creeps Blu-ray

Shakespeare In Love Blu-ray

Chocolat Blu-ray

Out Of The Past Blu-ray

Comment

Unable to identify this disc

"The Roommate" DVD - UPC# 043396379473

Identified as wrong movie

"Drumline" Special Edition DVD - UPC# 024543488002 - Disc is recognized as the theatrical version instead of the Special Edition version.

Comment

The Pacific - Blu-ray Disc
                    "There was a problem while verifying the disk"
                    (6 disk set)

Comment

It's not D2D eligible; TV series generally aren't. Check these links first:

http://www.vudu.com/disc_to_digital.html

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0E&output=html

Comment

Not recognized:
                        Twilight New Moon (Blu-Ray) 025192058165

Comment

Originally posted by VuduDoc View Post
                          I know I'm not alone when I say the VuduToGo software is extremely frustrating. I keep seeing the excuse that it's still in "beta." It's been years!!

Here are my most recent attempts that were unsuccessful. I keep getting "There was a problem verifying this disc" and no other options come up.

The Fault in our Stars - BOTH Blu-ray and DVD
                          Ender's Game - BOTH Blu-ray and DVD
                          Red2 - Blu-ray
                          As Good as it Gets - DVD

All are listed as "available" for D2D. Why do you list them if they aren't going to work?!
                          I realize I can go to Walmart, but honestly, I absolutely hate walking into that place. And half the reason I purchased a Blu-ray drive was so I could convert my discs and save the 50%!
                          Red and Ender are Linsgate, who produces crippled rental versions of discs. They won't be recognized regardless if you bought them used

Comment

Originally posted by Undeterred View Post
                            I'm having a problem with the UK Fast & Furious Blu Ray Box Set. All five of the discs appear to register as the first movie.

-The Fast and the Furious
                            -2Fast2Furious
                            -The Fast & The Furious Tokyo Drift
                            -Fast & Furious
                            -Fast & Furious 5

I have properly scanned the first one, but all of the rest register as the first.
                            I'm still having trouble with this. Everything except Fast Five recognizes as the first movie. Fast 5 is not recognized.

Comment

Yeah seems to be a problem verifying the following blurays. Tried in store they couldn't figure out how to do it. Why have a service and not know how to do it. Anyway these are the tiles.

The Odd Couple (1968)
                              The Devils Advicate (1997)

Comment

Not sure if this one was said before:
                                Paul Blart: Mall Cop (Blu-Ray) isn't recognized.

Comment

Working...
                                X