atasehir escort pendik escort ankara escort

Announcement

Collapse

Vudu Forum Guidelines

Vudu Forum Guidelines

The Vudu Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Vudu experience. Here, Vudu customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Vudu and Vudu -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Vudu customers with questions and/or problems with their Vudu service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Vudu Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Vudu Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Vudu reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Vudu products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Vudu retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Vudu Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Vudu products and services should be directed to Vudu customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Vudu, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Vudu a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Vudu desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Vudu will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Vudu is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Vudu the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Vudu for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Vudu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

How do we use egift?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How do we use egift?

    I see the button for the e-gift, but once you click on it, and then click on the movie, I only see the option to buy the movie, not gift it. For movies that are already in our collection, there is nothing there.

    #2
    Re: How do we use egift?

    Originally posted by echopulse View Post
    I see the button for the e-gift, but once you click on it, and then click on the movie, I only see the option to buy the movie, not gift it. For movies that are already in our collection, there is nothing there.
    Which movie are you trying to do this with?

    I just tried with Elysium. I own it and and see that i can eGift, starting at $15.99. Once I click the eGift i see HDX and HD for $19.99 and SD for $14.99.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: How do we use egift?

      Originally posted by DanielH View Post
      Which movie are you trying to do this with?

      I just tried with Elysium. I own it and and see that i can eGift, starting at $15.99. Once I click the eGift i see HDX and HD for $19.99 and SD for $14.99.
      I see the same thing on eGift titles. I think the next question would be, once you chose the quality of the eGift title, what happens next? Would we put in an email address to email the person the gift? Do we get a code to give the person? If it is email, what if they alreay have a Vudu account with a different email? Does it just gives the person a link to redeem their gift, and as long as they login with their Vudu account it will redeem in that account?

      Comment


        #4
        Re: How do we use egift?

        Originally posted by Squatting Hen View Post
        I see the same thing on eGift titles. I think the next question would be, once you chose the quality of the eGift title, what happens next? Would we put in an email address to email the person the gift? Do we get a code to give the person? If it is email, what if they alreay have a Vudu account with a different email? Does it just gives the person a link to redeem their gift, and as long as they login with their Vudu account it will redeem in that account?
        After you select the quality you are shown another window.

        Recipient's Name:
        Recipient's Email:
        Your Message:

        Preview of gift unwrapping.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: How do we use egift?

          This should shed some light on the process:

          https://vudu.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/332/

          Comment


            #6
            Re: How do we use egift?

            Originally posted by echopulse View Post
            I see the button for the e-gift, but once you click on it, and then click on the movie, I only see the option to buy the movie, not gift it. For movies that are already in our collection, there is nothing there.
            You can't gift your owned digital license. If that's what you're asking.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: How do we use egift?

              For some reason the button didn't show up on my work computer. At home, I see it. Cool. I wish we could gift someone a movie we don't want anymore.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: How do we use egift?

                This is good, but how can we send someone a credit so they can pick their own movie?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: How do we use egift?

                  Originally posted by LuzRinggold View Post
                  This is good, but how can we send someone a credit so they can pick their own movie?
                  You cannot gift someone Vudu credits unfortunately.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: How do we use egift?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: How do we use egift?

                      Originally posted by DanielH View Post
                      This should shed some light on the process:

                      https://vudu.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/332/
                      In looking through the FAQ's I saw this

                      What is Regifting?

                      VUDU is allowing customers who receive a movie they already own on VUDU to regift it to someone else.
                      Is this saying that if someone eGifts a movie to me and I already have it I can turn around and regift it ?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: How do we use egift?

                        Originally posted by ydkjman View Post
                        In looking through the FAQ's I saw this



                        Is this saying that if someone eGifts a movie to me and I already have it I can turn around and regift it ?
                        Yes PM me and I will send you my email address so you can regift to me.
                        Thanks



                        P.S. Yes that is apparently what they are saying, we''ll see how it works in practice.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: How do we use egift?

                          Originally posted by Grey Ghost View Post
                          Yes PM me and I will send you my email address so you can regift to me.
                          Thanks



                          P.S. Yes that is apparently what they are saying, we''ll see how it works in practice.

                          Sounds like a great idea. First we just need to get someone to egift me something then I could regift it to you LOL

                          No one has sent me any thing yet.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: How do we use egift?

                            Is there any way to eGift a movie we already own?

                            If not you should add that functionality.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: How do we use egift?

                              Originally posted by ybloc View Post
                              Is there any way to eGift a movie we already own?

                              If not you should add that functionality.
                              Yes. If you're logged in and go to the details page of a movie you own, you'll see the button to gift it to someone else.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X