Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Walmart In store Disc to Digital error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart In store Disc to Digital error

This is mainly for a Mod to see since I've not seen a post talking about it but it's now been 2 days since I've gone into my Walmart to do some D2D. Each time when the photo lab associate try's to check out they get this error message: failed to create digital copies

Does Jake, or DanH know any thing about this ?

Re: Walmart In store Disc to Digital error

Originally posted by ydkjman View Post
    This is mainly for a Mod to see since I've not seen a post talking about it but it's now been 2 days since I've gone into my Walmart to do some D2D. Each time when the photo lab associate try's to check out they get this error message: failed to create digital copies

Ydk,

Did they check you out, and the movies are still stuck? Or, were they not able to even get to that point?

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
      Ydk,

Did they check you out, and the movies are still stuck? Or, were they not able to even get to that point?
      They moved them from my cart to the check out point, and then when they hit the check out button, it popped up a message to verify age cause there was a NR movie and then when they hit the next button to finalize and get the bar code to scan, that's when the message popped up.

When I log into my on line account they are not in my cart any more but I know they are still sitting in the check out stage on their end.

If I try and add them again on line, says they are already in my cart.

So I never got to check out.

Comment

Ydk,

Piggy backing here. I had a list (mentioned this in another similar thread) and the in-store employee went through the effort to try to check me out. She apparently moved the list into the cart, but then got an error (something like error creating digital copy....) and was unable to check me out or proceed any further. That was on Friday night.

When I check the selections list today, apparently everything is gone

I can recreate my list again since I kept the print-out list of titles that I was hoping to convert, but it stinks that it disappeared and that I didn't get to complete the transaction.

The in-store employee did try contacting technical support and was on the phone for quite a while, but they just couldn't seem to solve the problem. Seeing the other person here having issues, I assume that it was a system issue and not a local store issue.

Comment

It looks like everyone is aware of the problem now. We received word that they are progressing towards a resolution. I'll post an update when they have it fixed and confirmed.

Comment

It looks like everyone is aware of the problem now. We received word that they are progressing towards a resolution. I'll post an update when they have it fixed and confirmed.
            thanks, though now I have a slightly different issue. Apparently there is stuff in limbo in my would be cart. If I try to add titles, they say they are already there. Maybe they got moved to my at-home list? If so, then perhaps I can complete the transaction from there (which would be fine by me and save me a trip back to Wally World).

If they are left in limbo like this though, I can't tell what is in my list and until I can get to the store, I don't want to try to add anything new to the list

Comment

Originally posted by terpfan1980 View Post
              thanks, though now I have a slightly different issue. Apparently there is stuff in limbo in my would be cart. If I try to add titles, they say they are already there. Maybe they got moved to my at-home list? If so, then perhaps I can complete the transaction from there (which would be fine by me and save me a trip back to Wally World).

If they are left in limbo like this though, I can't tell what is in my list and until I can get to the store, I don't want to try to add anything new to the list
              Could you send me your email address in a private message? I'll clear the cart so you can adjust it.

Comment

Done.

Comment

terpfan1980
                  Glad you jumped in here. I think I saw your post in the other thread but I was afraid it was do deep in there it would have been missed.

My carts the same way that you just described about the limbo situation. Every time I've gone back into the store and they pull up my account those movies are still there for me just waiting to go through the final check out process.

I'm so glad DanielH stepped in and helped out with moving this alone. Thanks again DanielH for being so quick on things like this. Hopefully it's resolved soon.

I'm just going to let mine sit there and once I hear it's fixed I'll run down to my store and just do the check out process.

Comment

A few days ago I sent Vudu tech support an email letting them know that there was an issue. Their response was to just pass the blame.

Greetings
                    Matthew,
                    Thank you for
                    contacting VUDU customer care. I do apologize for the issues
                    you have been experiencing. Unfortunately, if Walmart is
                    having issues with their equipment then your would have to
                    contact their technical support. We do not trouble shoot any
                    issues that occur with their system.
                    Also, any movies that
                    are added in store must be checked out in store. Then cannot
                    be checked out at home since they are 2 different
                    systems.
                    If you have any further
                    questions feel free to contact us.
                    Best Regards,

DeeDee

I then followed up with a follow up saying that the issue wasn't Wal Mart but Vudu and that Vudu has the issue since it had already been reported here and various other sites. But Vudu still plays the blame game. I let them know that I had wasted my gas and time making three trips to Wal Mart to convert ten movies and Wal Mart had no customer service number to call or when it would be fixed. My email from DeeDee just proves that Vudu didn't have a clue there was an issue even when I wrote to tell them there was. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by mgbcondor View Post
                      A few days ago I sent Vudu tech support an email letting them know that there was an issue. Their response was to just pass the blame.

Greetings
                      Matthew,
                      Thank you for
                      Also, any movies that
                      systems.
                      If you have any further
                      Best Regards,

DeeDee

I then followed up with a follow up saying that the issue wasn't Wal Mart but Vudu and that Vudu has the issue since it had already been reported here and various other sites. But Vudu still plays the blame game. I let them know that I had wasted my gas and time making three trips to Wal Mart to convert ten movies and Wal Mart had no customer service number to call or when it would be fixed. My email from DeeDee just proves that Vudu didn't have a clue there was an issue even when I wrote to tell them there was. Pathetic.

Hi Matthew,

I can understand your frustration on the matter. At the time of your email, the support staff didn't know it was a widespread issue. As we heard of more feedback from customers we followed the proper protocols to find out what was happening with the service and when we(VUDU and Walmart) would have a resolution. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope we can provide a quicker resolution the next time something like this happens.

Comment

Dan the issue is most likely when Ultraviolet switched its main website layout. The day they switched is when Vudu in store D2D wouldn't process anymore but what do I know. Nobody listened when I sent Vudu an email explaining the problem and follow up email letting Vudu technical support know what they might want to check out. Appreciate your feedback though it took Vudu three days just to send that one email placing the blame on Wal Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by ydkjman View Post

This is the EXACT SAME ISSUE I've been having all weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by mgbcondor View Post

Greetings
                            Matthew,
                            Thank you for
                            Also, any movies that
                            systems.
                            If you have any further
                            Best Regards,

DeeDee

I spoke with DeeDee on the phone earlier today and she told me the same thing.

Comment

I am now being told that this issue has been resolved.

Comment

Working...
                              X