Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Movies I'd like to see added to disc to digital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Movies I'd like to see added to disc to digital

Originally posted by mgbcondor View Post
    Thanks Lujan for the link. Havent checked in years cause i just gave up on looking. Still wish it was on Vudu.

Another one is the 2009 horror movie "The Collector" (not the 60's version with Terrence Stamp). Now Vudu does have the 2012 sequel "The Collection" and I have that but want the 2009 version. Awesome scary movie from the creators of the Saw series.

Another is "Starman" with Jeff Bridges.

Starman is UV and D2D.

Comment

Cool thread.

How about more martial arts/Asian cinema? DVDs from the Dragon Dynasty/Weinstein Company label I'd love to transfer to digital.

Also, Legend of Drunken Master. One of the greatest IMO!

Comment

Not my copy of Starman. I've tried many times over the past couple years and it comes up as a title I've never heard of and not eligible for d2d. I thought it might just be my copy so I tried my moms copy and the same issue.

Comment

Not my copy of Starman. I've tried many times over the past couple years and it comes up as a title I've never heard of and not eligible for d2d. I thought it might just be my copy so I tried my moms copy and the same issue.
          Same here. I took mine to Walmart because I couldn't do it at home.

Comment

It's still uv and d2d though. Can't add something that's already there It's been reported in the error thread many times. I think I did mine through another at home service.

Comment

Titanic
              Pearl Harbor

Comment

Originally posted by craigb View Post
                Titanic
                Pearl Harbor
                Neither can be D2D because they're not UV titles.

Paramount licensed Titanic to U.S. UV retailers only as a non-UV title. Fox's international rights could be an issue; IIRC it's a UV title in Fox territories, but Vudu is U.S.-specific so it's unlikely to be available here even if you have a foreign UV license for it. (Though foreign redemptions aren't officially allowed, there's ways around that.)

Pearl Harbor is a Disney/Touchstone title; Disney doesn't do UV.
                Last edited by RBBrittain; 08-14-2014, 04:26 AM. Reason: Minor edit

Comment

These are Titles I would love to see come to Disc to Digital or at least for purchase

A Kid in King Arthur's Court - NOW for sale not uv but is DMA
                  Adventures of Ford Fairlane
                  Airheads
                  All The Right Moves
                  Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold
                  Always - NOW for sale and is uv
                  An American Werewolf in Paris
                  Baby Boom
                  Bachelor Party
                  Bag of Bones
                  Baksetball Diaries
                  Better Off Dead
                  Big Business - NOW for sale not uv
                  Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
                  Bio-Dome
                  Bloodsport - available through instawatch
                  Blown Away
                  Bolero
                  Boxing Helena
                  Bright Lights, Big City
                  Career Opportunities
                  Class 1983
                  Cocoon
                  Colors
                  Con Air- NOW for sale not uv
                  Coyote Ugly - the extended cut unrated was for sale for awhile
                  Cujo - NOW for sale and is uv
                  D.O.A. (1988)
                  Doctor Detroit
                  Drop Dead Fred
                  Easy Money
                  Eddie and the Cruisers
                  F/X
                  Father of the Bride 1991
                  Father of the Bride Part II (1995)
                  Fled
                  Flowers in the Attic - NOW for sale not uv
                  For Love or Money
                  Foxes
                  From the Hip - For sale but not D2D
                  Gleaming the Cube
                  Golden Years
                  Gotcha!
                  Grosse Pointe Blank
                  Hackers
                  Heathers
                  Heaven Help Us
                  Honeymoon in Vegas
                  Hot Dog
                  House (1986) - NOW for sale not uv
                  Iron Eagle
                  Johnny Dangerously
                  Kids
                  King Pin - NOW for sale and is uv
                  King Solomon's Mines (1985)
                  Langoliers
                  Leaving Las Vegas
                  Less Than Zero
                  Leviathan
                  Lord of Illusions
                  Lord of the Flies
                  Love Potion No. 9
                  Lucas
                  Married to the Mob
                  Mask (1985)
                  Men at Work
                  Misery
                  Missing in Action
                  Monkey Shines
                  Moving Violations
                  Mr. Mom
                  My Bodyguard
                  Mrs. Doubtfire - NOW for sale and is UV
                  My Science Project
                  Mystic Pizza
                  National Treasure - NOW for sale not uv
                  Needful Things
                  PCU
                  Perfect Weapon
                  Pink Floyd The Wall
                  Poison Ivy
                  Porky's
                  Porky's 2 The Next Day
                  Porky's Revenge
                  Project X (1987)
                  Pump Up the Volume
                  Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins
                  Revenge of the Nerds
                  Rhinestone
                  Running Scared
                  Say Anything - NOW for sale not uv
                  Senseless
                  Shoot to Kill
                  Short Circuit
                  Showgirls
                  Silkwood
                  Six Pack
                  Sixth Sense
                  Something Wicked This Way Comes
                  Soul Man (1986) - NOW for sale not uV
                  Space Camp
                  Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - NOW for sale not uv
                  Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones - NOW for sale not uv
                  Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith- NOW for sale not uv
                  Star Wars Episode IV: New Hope - Now for sale and is UV
                  Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)- NOW for sale not uv
                  Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)- NOW for sale not uv
                  Staying Together
                  Stigmata
                  Storm of the Century
                  Sure Thing, The
                  Taps
                  Teachers
                  Teen wolf
                  The 'Burbs
                  The Air Up There
                  The Beverly Hillbillies
                  The Commitments
                  The Couch Trip
                  The Delta Force
                  The Flamingo Kid
                  The Guardian 1990
                  The Heavenly Kid (1985)
                  The Howling
                  The Island of Dr. Moreau
                  The Pick-up Artist
                  The Program
                  The Rock - NOW for sale not uv
                  The Stand
                  The Sure Thing
                  The Temptations
                  The Toxic Avenger
                  Thelma & Louise
                  Three Amigos!
                  Threesome
                  Throw Momma from the Train
                  Time Bandits
                  Tombstone - NOW for sale not uv
                  Tommy Knockers
                  Toys
                  Truman Show- NOW for sale
                  UHF
                  Unbreakable - NOW for sale not uv
                  Unlawful Entry
                  Up The Creek
                  Volunteers
                  White Palace
                  Wild Orchid
                  Without a Trace
                  Youngblood
                  Zapped!
                  Keeping the faith - NOW for sale not uv

Comment

Originally posted by Mattygeiger View Post
                    These are Titles I would love to see come to Disc to Digital or at least for purchase

A Kid in King Arthur's Court
                    Keeping the faith
                    Pretty good selection in this list, and was ecstatic to see Gleaming the Cube on your list as well:

My list (and yes, I am well aware that most of these probably aren't UV, but they are just the ones that I haven't seen yet that I would love to own digitally:

The African Queen
                    Almost an Angel
                    Annie (1999)
                    Back to School
                    Band of Brothers
                    Batteries not Included
                    Before you Say I do
                    The Beverly Hillbillies
                    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                    Bulletproof Monk
                    Child's Play
                    City Slickers
                    The Count of Monte Cristo
                    Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold
                    Deja vu
                    Dick Tracy
                    Down to You
                    Excess Baggage
                    The Faculty
                    Gotti
                    The Great Muppet Caper
                    Guys and Dolls
                    Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
                    The Haunted Mansion
                    Head Over Heels
                    Hocus Pocus
                    Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
                    Honeymoon in Vegas
                    Hotel Transylvania
                    How to train your dragon: Gift of the Nightfury
                    Invincible
                    Jeepers Creepers 1&2
                    Just Like Heaven
                    The Kid
                    Ladder 49
                    The Land Before Time
                    Legally Blonde
                    The Legend of Billie Jean
                    Lucky # Slevin
                    Masters of the Universe
                    Mighty Joe Young (Disney version)
                    The Mist
                    The Monster Squad
                    Mr. 3000
                    Mr. Fix it
                    Mrs. Doubtfire
                    The Muppet Movie
                    The Muppets
                    Muppets Treasure Island
                    Navy Seals
                    The Nightmare Before Christmas
                    Oh My Goddess
                    Operation Petticoat
                    Overboard
                    The Pacifier
                    Pirates Band of Misfits
                    Pirates of the Caribbean (any of the 4 films)
                    Platoon
                    The Preacher's Wife
                    Princess Bride
                    The Proposal
                    Puff the Magic Dragon
                    Queen Sized
                    Race to Witch Mountain
                    Raising Helen
                    Rambo 2&3
                    Red Eye
                    Red Heat
                    Reindeer Games
                    Rocky Balboa
                    Rodger and Hammerstein's Cinderella (both the 1957 and 1997 versions)
                    Romancing the Bride
                    Romancing the Stone
                    Rounders
                    Rover Dangerfield
                    Saved
                    Short Circuit
                    Sister Act 1&2
                    Some Kind of Wonderful
                    Some Like it Hot
                    Splash
                    Super Mario Brothers
                    Sweet Home Alabama
                    Three Musketeers (disney version from the 90's)
                    Tombstone
                    Tower of Terror
                    Turner and Hooch
                    Urban Legend
                    Walking Tall
                    Wallace and Grommit (and of them really)
                    War Games
                    While you were sleeping
                    Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Comment

I thought I was the only one that liked "The Faculty" since it got such bad reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by lujan View Post
                        I thought I was the only one that liked "The Faculty" since it got such bad reviews.
                        xD Nope--I love the ones that get the horrid reviews,

Comment

Can someone clarify the process of a UV title being D2D eligible? Is that all dependent on the studio and/or VUDU?

Comment

Originally posted by markazali View Post
                            Can someone clarify the process of a UV title being D2D eligible? Is that all dependent on the studio and/or VUDU?
                            Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattygeiger View Post

A Kid in King Arthur's Court - NOW for sale not uv but is DMA
                              Adventures of Ford Fairlane
                              Airheads
                              All The Right Moves
                              Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold
                              Always - NOW for sale and is uv
                              An American Werewolf in Paris
                              Baby Boom
                              Bachelor Party
                              Bag of Bones
                              Baksetball Diaries
                              Better Off Dead
                              Big Business - NOW for sale not uv
                              Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
                              Bio-Dome
                              Bloodsport - available through instawatch
                              Blown Away
                              Bolero
                              Boxing Helena
                              Bright Lights, Big City
                              Career Opportunities
                              Class 1983
                              Cocoon
                              Colors
                              Con Air- NOW for sale not uv
                              Coyote Ugly - the extended cut unrated was for sale for awhile
                              Cujo - NOW for sale and is uv
                              D.O.A. (1988)
                              Doctor Detroit
                              Drop Dead Fred
                              Easy Money
                              Eddie and the Cruisers
                              F/X
                              Father of the Bride 1991
                              Father of the Bride Part II (1995)
                              Fled
                              Flowers in the Attic - NOW for sale not uv
                              For Love or Money
                              Foxes
                              From the Hip - For sale but not D2D
                              Gleaming the Cube
                              Golden Years
                              Gotcha!
                              Grosse Pointe Blank
                              Hackers
                              Heathers
                              Heaven Help Us
                              Honeymoon in Vegas
                              Hot Dog
                              House (1986) - NOW for sale not uv
                              Iron Eagle
                              Johnny Dangerously
                              Kids
                              King Pin - NOW for sale and is uv
                              King Solomon's Mines (1985)
                              Langoliers
                              Leaving Las Vegas
                              Less Than Zero
                              Leviathan
                              Lord of Illusions
                              Lord of the Flies
                              Love Potion No. 9
                              Lucas
                              Married to the Mob
                              Mask (1985)
                              Men at Work
                              Misery
                              Missing in Action
                              Monkey Shines
                              Moving Violations
                              Mr. Mom
                              My Bodyguard
                              Mrs. Doubtfire - NOW for sale and is UV
                              My Science Project
                              Mystic Pizza
                              National Treasure - NOW for sale not uv
                              Needful Things
                              PCU
                              Perfect Weapon
                              Pink Floyd The Wall
                              Poison Ivy
                              Porky's
                              Porky's 2 The Next Day
                              Porky's Revenge
                              Project X (1987)
                              Pump Up the Volume
                              Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins
                              Revenge of the Nerds
                              Rhinestone
                              Running Scared
                              Say Anything - NOW for sale not uv
                              Senseless
                              Shoot to Kill
                              Short Circuit
                              Showgirls
                              Silkwood
                              Six Pack
                              Sixth Sense
                              Something Wicked This Way Comes
                              Soul Man (1986) - NOW for sale not uV
                              Space Camp
                              Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace - NOW for sale not uv
                              Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones - NOW for sale not uv
                              Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith- NOW for sale not uv
                              Star Wars Episode IV: New Hope - Now for sale and is UV
                              Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)- NOW for sale not uv
                              Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)- NOW for sale not uv
                              Staying Together
                              Stigmata
                              Storm of the Century
                              Sure Thing, The
                              Taps
                              Teachers
                              Teen wolf
                              The 'Burbs
                              The Air Up There
                              The Beverly Hillbillies
                              The Commitments
                              The Couch Trip
                              The Delta Force
                              The Flamingo Kid
                              The Guardian 1990
                              The Heavenly Kid (1985)
                              The Howling
                              The Island of Dr. Moreau
                              The Pick-up Artist
                              The Program
                              The Rock - NOW for sale not uv
                              The Stand
                              The Sure Thing
                              The Temptations
                              The Toxic Avenger
                              Thelma & Louise
                              Three Amigos!
                              Threesome
                              Throw Momma from the Train
                              Time Bandits
                              Tombstone - NOW for sale not uv
                              Tommy Knockers
                              Toys
                              Truman Show- NOW for sale
                              UHF
                              Unbreakable - NOW for sale not uv
                              Unlawful Entry
                              Up The Creek
                              Volunteers
                              White Palace
                              Wild Orchid
                              Without a Trace
                              Youngblood
                              Zapped!
                              Keeping the faith - NOW for sale not uv
                              http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content/15761/Showgirls is now available free with ads

Comment

All of the Thomas the train DVDs and paw patrol.

Comment

Working...
                                X