Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

I can't redeem 'Heaven is for Real' on Vudu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can't redeem 'Heaven is for Real' on Vudu.

Same problem. Promo code not valid error. Code is accurate on Sony but won't transfer to vudu. Trying from vudu just gets invalid promo code message.

Comment

The code for Heaven is for Real works on the Sony site but fails upon going to VuDu.
      On the vudu site Heaven is for Real comes up upon searching but the code returns as "Invalid Code"

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by echopulse View Post
        Why would you try to redeem from the Sony site, when you can just go straight to the vudu redeem link?
        I don't know about the person ahead of my post but that's exactly what I tried (always want to redeem at Vudu) and I get "Invalid code error". It will redeem at Sony but I don't want to redeem there so I'm waiting for Vudu to fix it.

I am however starting to loose faith in Vudu. When I first started redeeming codes here I never had trouble and now it seems I see more and more problems. The same goes for the In home D2D. When I first started using it, it worked for the most part and now it seems 3 like steps backwards. Lastly, the in store D2D worked every time I went. Then the Photo department PC stopped working and I had to use the Kiosk in the Cell/Video/TV department. That use to work and now today it won't even work.

So at this point I can't convert my movies or redeem codes. I must say I'm getting more and more frustrated with Vudu where before the service was excellent and the support was excellent. Now it looks like a downward spiral and I can't get any help.

I'm asking Vudu support again will this redemption problem be fixed soon? An answer will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

When I try code on vudu, it says it is an invalid code. When I try through sony it accepts it and asks what service i want to use to watch it and I select vudu which then says "Promotion not found". Please fix this.

Comment

I have the same issue as everyone else. It would appear the codes aren't active in the Vudu database.

Comment

I redeemed my code through Sony's website, but it redeemed it in SD instead of HDX. Now I have to get in touch with their customer service...

Comment

I found a temporary solution. You can redeem the ultraviolet code thru flixster just create a account and link your ultraviolet account to it. Once you redeem the movie on flixter it will show up on vudu.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeye00 View Post
                  I found a temporary solution. You can redeem the ultraviolet code thru flixster just create a account and link your ultraviolet account to it. Once you redeem the movie on flixter it will show up on vudu.
                  I mentioned this in another thread, but just in case anyone misses that one; I'm waiting to hear back about the invalid error message. Once they have it resolved, i'll post an update.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeye00 View Post
                    I was a little hesitant to do it because I only use Vudu to watch my digital copies, but it worked. Within seconds of redeeming through Flixter it showed up in my Vudu collection.

Comment

You should now be able to redeem "Heaven is for Real". If you have any trouble, please send me a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielH View Post
                        You should now be able to redeem "Heaven is for Real". If you have any trouble, please send me a private message.
                        Thank you Dan, it worked.

Comment

Working...
                        X