Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

Missing Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Movies

Anyone else ever go to their movies list to look for a movie they are sure is there and not find it anymore? (Also, why does this board hate apostrophes?)

Yup! I have to dig for my now non-signature editions of Little Mermaid and Cinderella, along with True Lies.

Comment

Originally posted by QuiGonJ View Post
      Yup! I have to dig for my now non-signature editions of Little Mermaid and Cinderella, along with True Lies.
      Did you find a solution

Comment

I mean, I know where my copy of Cannonball Run is, but I do not have it in my library when I am pretty sure I used to. Also, I noticed a few of my movies that should be HD are in SD. Like Austin Powers (which was a freebie from Vudu). Or Fantastic Mr Fox and X-Men First Class which were digital copy redemptions from a blu-ray. (Also, I do not know why Vudu forums hate the apostrophe. Or maybe it is just the iPhone apostrophe?)

Comment

Originally posted by and78eab View Post

Did you find a solution
          Unless a Vudu admin/rep posts here, we will probably never know.

Comment

What do you mean dig? They should just show up in your collection.

Comment

I have an excel spreadsheet that i created with all my movies, when I purchased them, quality, and the price (as well as some other info). I use that to double check I am not missing a title that I think I own. Takes a bit of time (I have a large collection) but well worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by gamescan View Post

What do you mean dig? They should just show up in your collection.
                They mean the physical copy, I am thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentA View Post

They mean the physical copy, I am thinking.
                  I believe the actual meaning is if the original movie was removed from sale or upgraded to a different edition then searching for it by the search function will not show that you own it. Instead you have to list your movies alphabetically and then scroll down the list to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hjerne View Post

I believe the actual meaning is if the original movie was removed from sale or upgraded to a different edition then searching for it by the search function will not show that you own it. Instead you have to list your movies alphabetically and then scroll down the list to find it.
                    Never actually used search myself. Always switched to alphabetical and scrolled. And now I think I lost Galaxy Quest, which I?m almost 100% sure was in my library. I might have to start keeping a spreadsheet like Savio!

Comment

What is this "search function" you you speak of!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by BrentA View Post
                        Anyone else ever go to their movies list to look for a movie they are sure is there and not find it anymore? (Also, why does this board hate apostrophes?)

Yep! I can only speak for myself but, it happens to me ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME!!! To top that off, VUDU will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT!!! If you haven't dealt with the customer service by email or phone, you are in for a treat.

Personally, I sent an email letting VUDU know that the Disc Plus Digital movie I ordered on 9/9 that became publicly available on 9/17 has not shown up to this day. I also let them know that the status on my payment and billing account shows the movie as "processing." First I got the acknowledgement email telling me they got my complaint and will "elevate" it, I didn't hear anything else for a couple of days and then I got the email telling me that since I haven't replied that they are going to mark the complaint as "solved." I swear a room full of blue-assed baboons with pointy sticks could accidentally get more done than the off brand butt plugs that work there (obviously, Felipe is excluded). I'll conclude that I finally got an email that mentioned that my movie was in processing and if I wanted to check the status of it to go to my payment and billing account, which happens to be exactly what I told them!!!

I have purchased over 2000 movies from VUDU in the six years I've wasted hard earned money here and early on it was okay. But, NOW IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!

BrentA I'm not trying to frighten you off, but RUN while you still can!!!

PS: I wonder when my 4k Spiderman: Far From Home will get here?

Comment

Originally posted by Cybertooth View Post

Yep! I can only speak for myself but, it happens to me ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME!!! To top that off, VUDU will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT!!! If you haven't dealt with the customer service by email or phone, you are in for a treat.

Personally, I sent an email letting VUDU know that the Disc Plus Digital movie I ordered on 9/9 that became publicly available on 9/17 has not shown up to this day. I also let them know that the status on my payment and billing account shows the movie as "processing." First I got the acknowledgement email telling me they got my complaint and will "elevate" it, I didn't hear anything else for a couple of days and then I got the email telling me that since I haven't replied that they are going to mark the complaint as "solved." I swear a room full of blue-assed baboons with pointy sticks could accidentally get more done than the off brand butt plugs that work there (obviously, Felipe is excluded). I'll conclude that I finally got an email that mentioned that my movie was in processing and if I wanted to check the status of it to go to my payment and billing account, which happens to be exactly what I told them!!!

I have purchased over 2000 movies from VUDU in the six years I've wasted hard earned money here and early on it was okay. But, NOW IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!

BrentA I'm not trying to frighten you off, but RUN while you still can!!!

PS: I wonder when my 4k Spiderman: Far From Home will get here?
                          Never use email. I'm pretty sure only the reps in the forum and people on the phone actually work for Vudu. The sheer lack of knowledge and inaccuracies displayed in email responses makes me think it gets outsourced to farm somewhere in the middle of Arkansas where the answers are generated by chickens pecking on keyboards and running the output through autocorrect.

Comment

Never use email. I'm pretty sure only the reps in the forum and people on the phone actually work for Vudu. The sheer lack of knowledge and inaccuracies displayed in email responses makes me think it gets outsourced to farm somewhere in the middle of Arkansas where the answers are generated by chickens pecking on keyboards and running the output through autocorrect.
                            LOL!!! You know...that would explain a lot.

Comment

Is there any support for disc to digital for old anime? I've got some old Gundam wing series I woul love to have on Vudu so I didn't have to take my copies to watch them.

Comment

Working...
                              X