Announcement

Collapse

Fandango at Home Forum Guidelines

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

The Fandango at Home Forums are designed to help viewers get the most out of their Fandango at Home experience. Here, Fandango at Home customers may post information, questions, ideas, etc. on the subject of Fandango at Home and Fandango at Home -related issues (home theater, entertainment, etc). Although the primary purpose of these forums is to help Fandango at Home customers with questions and/or problems with their Fandango at Home service, there are also off-topic areas available within the Fandango at Home Forums for users to chat with like-minded people, subject to the limitations below.

Please post all comments in English. When posting a comment in the Fandango at Home Forums, please conduct yourself in a respectful and civil manner. While we respect that you may feel strongly about an issue, please leave room for discussion.

Fandango at Home reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party reserves the right to refrain from posting and/or to remove user comments, including comments that contain any of the following:

1. Obscenities, defamatory language, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
2. Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
3. "Spam" content, references to other products, advertisements, or other offers
4. Spiteful or inflammatory comments about other users or their comments
5. Comments that may potentially violate the DMCA or any other applicable laws
6. Comments that discuss ways to manipulate Fandango at Home products/services, including, but not limited to, reverse engineering, video extraction, and file conversion.

Additionally, please keep in mind that although Fandango at Home retains the right to monitor, edit, and/or remove posts within Fandango at Home Forums, it does not necessarily review every comment. Accordingly, specific questions about Fandango at Home products and services should be directed to Fandango at Home customer service representatives.

Terms of Use - User Comments, Feedback, Reviews, Submissions

For all reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Fandango at Home, on or through this Site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection you use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") you grant Fandango at Home a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the Comments however Fandango at Home desires, including, without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and /or distribute such Comments and/or incorporate such Comments into any form, medium or technology throughout the world.
Fandango at Home will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Fandango at Home is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate the terms in this Terms of Use or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to this Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."

You grant Fandango at Home the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Fandango at Home for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Fandango at Home takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third-party.
See more
See less

D2D ELIGIBLE TITLES - UPC MISSING OR NOT RECOGNIZED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D2D ELIGIBLE TITLES - UPC MISSING OR NOT RECOGNIZED

Originally posted by dunnvudu View Post
    Does Not Recognize The UPC
    Animatrix - BR - 83929 02964
    Death Wish - BR - 83929 38763
    The Last Boy Scout - BR - 83929 11869

Only Recognizes One Version
    A Good Day To Die Hard (Extended) - BR - 24543 83280 80
    Man With The Iron Fists (Unrated) - BR - 25192 12462
    Taken (Extended) - BR - 24543 55469
    Have any titles that included a theatrical and unrated/extended versions with their Blu-ray/DVD releases offered more than one version via UPC? I know some with the desktop program offered one or the other and let you pick, but I haven't see any like that yet with UPC scanning. I've tried Bad Santa, Get Hard, Superman: The Movie, World War Z and Miami Vice, and all returned only theatrical/rated options, not the alternates.

Comment

Originally posted by Wasteland View Post
      Have any titles that included a theatrical and unrated/extended versions with their Blu-ray/DVD releases offered more than one version via UPC? I know some with the desktop program offered one or the other and let you pick, but I haven't see any like that yet with UPC scanning. I've tried Bad Santa, Get Hard, Superman: The Movie, World War Z and Miami Vice, and all returned only theatrical/rated options, not the alternates.
      Disc-To-Digital use to give you multiple options. An example would be the Alien Boxset, you could choose between the theatrical or the director's cut. I'm hoping for the same with the UPC or have it changed to the unrated/extended for each title.

Comment

They are mercifully actually updating the database. Almost all of my failures the past 2 days now work!

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
          They are mercifully actually updating the database. Almost all of my failures the past 2 days now work!
          The ones I mentioned I tried on day one but still aren't working for me today. I'm glad to hear they are updating their database.

Comment

They seem to have fixed most of the ones I listed earlier in this post. I'm still waiting on Nighthawks and The Wraith as those are two that I really wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by dunnvudu View Post
              Disc-To-Digital use to give you multiple options. An example would be the Alien Boxset, you could choose between the theatrical or the director's cut. I'm hoping for the same with the UPC or have it changed to the unrated/extended for each title.
              Yeah, it was that way with some or all of the American Pies titles and some others I had. I hope they switch it give options. I'm holding off on the ones I listed to see if the change the versions.

Comment

Alice 2010 Bluray 031398120926

Comment

Originally posted by madmod20061 View Post
                  Holy ****, you're right! Most of the ones I reported a few days ago, and a few others have been fixed.

Originally posted by rdodolak View Post
                  {proof} (2005) - BD - 096009022112
                  Awakenings (1990) - BD - 014381699456
                  Blade Trinity (2004) - BD - 794043157219
                  Catch Me if You Can (2002) - BD - 097361474342
                  Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare (2010) - BD - 883929144723
                  Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword (2008) - BD - 883929198566
                  Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico (2003) - BD - 883929159932
                  Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster (2004) - BD - 883929194742
                  Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire (2003) - BD - 883929159963
                  The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) - BD - 025192083259
                  The above are now recognized in the mobile app. Still a few issues with the following:

Not recognized:
                  Amistad (1997) - BD - 032429150066

Incorrectly recognized as a DVD ($5 HDX):
                  Monster House (2006) - BD - 043396155954

Comment

City of Angels (1998) - BD - 883929374298
                    Deathtrap (1982) - BD - 883316610022
                    Enemy Mine (1985) - BD - 851789003313
                    Frequency (2000) - BD - 794043156175

Comment

Realized there's a typo with Happy Gilmore it should be:

Happy Gilmore (1996) - DVD - 025192544323

The middle #2 is missing in the original post

Comment

These Blu-ray are not working on mobile disc to digital

Hopefully someone can fix some, if not all of these

A Letter To Three Wives - Blu-ray 024543873105
                        A Separation - Blu-ray 043396397606
                        Amour - Blu-ray 043396417359
                        Bait - Blu-ray 013132559698
                        Bus Stop - Blu-ray 024543834953
                        The Diary Of Anne Frank - Blu-ray 024543581109
                        Fresh - Blu-ray 096009033712
                        House Of Wax - Blu-ray 883929350964
                        In Fear - Blu-ray 013132612720
                        Kon-Tiki - Blu-ray 013132607764
                        Masters Of The Universe- Blu-ray 883929260065
                        Postcards From The Edge - Blu-ray 683904632876
                        Return Of The Living Dead 3 - Blu-ray 031398254287
                        The Faculty - Blu-ray 096009026714
                        The Blind Swordsman -Zatoichi Blu-ray 786936790597
                        The Man Who Knew Too Little - Blu-ray 024543215622
                        The Night Of The Grizzly - Blu-ray 887090038201
                        The Pagemaster - Blu-ray 024543873198
                        Time After Time - Blu-ray - 888574444235
                        X-Files - I Want To Believe - Blu-ray 024543543800

Comment

Originally posted by Wasteland View Post
                          Pretty sure this isn't on the list, nor was it D2D before. Only the theatrical I believe is on the list.
                          When I search for it in Vudu, both the theatrical and the directors cut are listed

Comment

Originally posted by toobroke View Post
                            When I search for it in Vudu, both the theatrical and the directors cut are listed
                            Both versions are on Vudu and can be bought, but only the theatrical version is available for D2D (store, desktop and UPC), the Director's Cut has never been available for D2D.

Comment

These do not work.

Baadasssss! - DVD - UPC 043396043688
                              A Charlie Brown Christmas - BR - 883929085118
                              The Duchess (Uncut) - BR - 9324915036130 , 883929301669

Hopefully they will get fixed as the discs don't work on the PC VuduToGo app either despite being eligible titles.

Comment

The Game (1997) 025192198403

Comment

Working...
                                X