Question PC to PS3 Transfer

Is there a way that if a VUDU movie was downloaded on a PC that it could be copied to an external drive (FAT32) then watched on the PS3 through the VUDU app?

I have slower internet at home than I do on the go, so I was wondering if I could do this to save alot of time.

If it is possible, is there a specific folder location that it needs to be copied to on the PS3's internal drive?

Thanks for any assistance.

Default Re: PC to PS3 Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by raz-1138 View Post
    Is there a way that if a VUDU movie was downloaded on a PC that it could be copied to an external drive (FAT32) then watched on the PS3 through the VUDU app?

I have slower internet at home than I do on the go, so I was wondering if I could do this to save alot of time.

If it is possible, is there a specific folder location that it needs to be copied to on the PS3's internal drive?

Thanks for any assistance.
    Raz,

There is no way to copy a VUDU movie from your PC to your PS3. The VUDU PS3 app does allow you to download a movie and playback inside the VUDU app.
    Dan H.
    VUDU Forum Moderator

Lightbulb Re: PC to PS3 Transfer

hello, I would also want to know this but the question was not well detailed.
    what he was trying to say was if we can download movies on an external hard drive and watch it on PS3 vudu app, nothing about copying, if I could download movies from ps3 to external HDD so I dont take space in ps3 HDD that would be a great idea and save tons of data

Default Re: PC to PS3 Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by mrraulj25 View Post
    hello, I would also want to know this but the question was not well detailed.
    what he was trying to say was if we can download movies on an external hard drive and watch it on PS3 vudu app, nothing about copying, if I could download movies from ps3 to external HDD so I dont take space in ps3 HDD that would be a great idea and save tons of data
    This is not possible, sorry.

Thread Information