Default My videos now won't play!

I have rented a movie here once and was happy with the service so i came back. Tonight i rented the SD version of "Tucker and dale vs evil" and it won't play.

I get this same error message about problem authenticating video on my account #3307 or something like that.

I've tried on firefox, google chrome and IE.

Help! I don't want to waste $4.00

Default Re: My videos now won't play!

Quote Originally Posted by rywolf3 View Post
    I have rented a movie here once and was happy with the service so i came back. Tonight i rented the SD version of "Tucker and dale vs evil" and it won't play.

I get this same error message about problem authenticating video on my account #3307 or something like that.

I've tried on firefox, google chrome and IE.

Help! I don't want to waste $4.00
    Hi,

There may have been a problem with one of the Adobe Flash Player updates that broke playback for some people. You might try re-installing the Flash plugin, and/or try this:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager08.html

Either way, if you are unable to play back the movie before it expires, you should call VUDU customer care for a refund.

I just joined vudu and rented my first movie... which will not play. It "buffered" for over and hour before I gave up. Not a positive way to start things off. I want a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by missskye View Post
    I just joined vudu and rented my first movie... which will not play. It "buffered" for over and hour before I gave up. Not a positive way to start things off. I want a refund.
    Misskye,

please give our customer care team a call so we can apply a refund. We would be more than happy to walk you through re-installing flash on your computer as well.
    Dan H.
    VUDU Forum Moderator

I am having the exact same issue. Please tell me where this customer care number can be found. I've looked on your website and all I see are emails. This is ridiculous. The best part is, there is no problem whatsoever playing the advertisement for the DVD version of the movie I rented, but once it moves on to try to play the actual movie, it just says buffering, indefinitely. I ran your speed test and it shows 6196, more than enough. And this is for a standard definition video. My first attempt and it's really leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I don't think I will be using your service again, thanks for stealing my money.

Extremely frustrated I already checked my internet speed and is fine yet when I try to watch the movie I rented I cannot because it says
    Playback Error
    Unable to continue sure to a network error.
    I definitely want my money back!!

Thread Information